Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? (1633 Views)

Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? / 3 Main Reason Why Guys Find Thigh Gaps Attractive / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by Cinderella5(f): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
You are in a relationship with this dude which lasts for months or years, as the case maybe, he ends it or you both lost the spark and start dating someone else... I have observed that these same guys who have "moved on" by having another girlfriend ALWAYs wake up one morning and start calling again, not like they want to end their current relationships, they just try to get close again without a sincere purpose, not minding the fact that you are with someone else. Since its hard to get sincere reply on a one on one basis from such guys, i bring this question here, what do you want from an EX? why not move one totally?? undecided .

The truth is girls who are emotionally weak fall all over again for these guys and they end up being used and broken. I think its not right for guys to retain an amorous communication with an ex when they don't have genuine interest at starting afresh the relationship, its wickedness cos you get to toil with her emotions .

Brings me back to the question, why do guys not move on totally from their ex? what are the calls for, what do you want? angry

this is for those who still call their exs, if you are not in this category, the thread isn't for you smiley
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by DarkMagic(m): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Dudes doing that are sissies...
I mean..why end a relationship if u still want to av contact
Once u guys r done...u r done sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by divinehand2003(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
You have answered the question already in your post.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by Cinderella5(f): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
DarkMagic:
Dudes doing that are sissies...
I mean..why end a relationship if u still want av contact
Once u guys r done...u r done sad
it means you dont do that, good.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by Cinderella5(f): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
divinehand2003:
You have answered the question already in your post.
I dont think so.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by divinehand2003(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
Cinderella5:

The truth is girls who are emotionally weak fall all over again for these guys and they end up being used and broken. I think its not right for guys to retain an amorous communication with an ex when they don't have genuine interest at starting afresh the relationship, its wickedness cos you get to toil with her emotions.

This accounts for over 80% of the comebacks.
For the remaining 20%, it could be that the New girl isn't what he thought she would be. He might still love something about the ex-girlfriend that the current chic doesn't possess. Besides some comebacks eventually lead to marriages. If I lie, pls ask Tuface for confirmation.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
It's simply oju kokoro. Atenujè!

When you see your ex bum has grown bigger than you left it

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
I've noticed this same thing.

Why do ex always come back? when you are done and dusted with them for months, you see them coming back, and they know you are in a new relationship, Expecting you to accept them back like you are stupid or something.

Its very much okay if a dumped ex comes back, but imagine a dumper that didn't feel you were good enough coming back, after you must have moved on from him and his heartbreak, its funny.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
divinehand2003:

This accounts for over 80% of the comebacks.
For the remaining 20%, it could be that the New girl isn't what he thought she would be. He might still love something about the ex-girlfriend that the current chic doesn't possess. Besides some comebacks eventually lead to marriages. If I lie, pls ask Tuface for confirmation.
So if the ex realize not all that glitters are gold, then they come back to their ex, I won't accept the e-diot back, I can never be a plan B.

When he was rushing out of the relationship, he should have know at the back of his mind that the devil you know is better than the angel you dunno.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Cinderella5:
You are in a relationship with this dude which lasts for months or years, as the case maybe, he ends it or you both lost the spark and start dating someone else... I have observed that these same guys who have "moved on" by having another girlfriend ALWAYs wake up one morning and start calling again, not like they want to end their current relationships, they just try to get close again without a sincere purpose, not minding the fact that you are with someone else. Since its hard to get sincere reply on a one on one basis from such guys, i bring this question here, what do you want from an EX? why not move one totally?? undecided .

The truth is girls who are emotionally weak fall all over again for these guys and they end up being used and broken. I think its not right for guys to retain an amorous communication with an ex when they don't have genuine interest at starting afresh the relationship, its wickedness cos you get to toil with her emotions .

Brings me back to the question, why do guys not move on totally from their ex? what are the calls for, what do you want? angry

this is for those who still call their exs, if you are not in this category, the thread isn't for you smiley

- some may regret their actions
- some may just want to get closer to try to mount the toto again, free of charge (for friendship sake)
- some remember the bond they had, and may just want to communicate with the babe
- some may actually wanna get back, thus inquiring if the coast is clear
- some may just be playing with the babes head

etc etc

who really knows what goes on in crazed people's head?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
Some guys please use the word "some"

Those guys that eventually go back to their exs are emotional weak or don't know what they want in romantic relationships

The most ridiculous part of their stories are the ladies that are ready to take them back because those ladies also lack direction and purpose

As for me I don't go back to my vomit

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by divinehand2003(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
So if the ex realize not all that glitters are gold, then they come back to their ex, I won't accept the e-diot back, I can never be a plan B.

It's not like that at all. Sometimes, the circumstances that led to the breakup in the first place might have been engineered by some unforseen forces. It might not be due to being caught cheating or stealing. Whenever they realize the mistakes or the issues after careful analysis, someone apologizes and seeks for forgiveness. Friendship develops again and anything can go from there.
Relationships are complicated sometimes. You never know what will happen.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by kuchikau1: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
girl wey blood dey comot frm her dirty rotten toto every 28 days. Spits.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
divinehand2003:

It's not like that at all. Sometimes, the circumstances that led to the breakup in the first place might have been engineered by some unforseen forces. It might not be due to being caught cheating or stealing. Whenever they realize the mistakes or the issues after careful analysis, someone apologizes and seeks for forgiveness. Friendship develops again and anything can go from there.
Interesting, so what you are saying is that a lady should accept an ex that broke up with her and didn't look back after he must have dated another girl.

So he must date another girl before he learns his lesson.

I don't like the sound of that.

OK, what if the girl has moved on? someone like me will move one without looking back cos he broke up without looking back.

Fair is fair.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by walepackage(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
divinehand2003:

currect,you have a point.Issues of feelings is not static as a formular for mathematics,atimes his coming back might make things works better and leads to hapy ending.But,the truth part,is that many dude just feel"let me try and scope her again,maybe she give me puna",and before you know it he dump her again.Some hardly let go of their ex,even after marriage.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by Blizzy9ja: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ever heard of the old fire wood stuff? Yea it is for real
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by Uyi168: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
Interesting, so what you are saying is that a lady should accept an ex that broke up with her and didn't look back after he must have dated another girl.

So he must date another girl before he learns his lesson.

I don't like the sound of that.

OK, what if the girl has moved on? someone like me will move one without looking back cos he broke up without looking back.

Fair is fair.
..Its obvious u didnt read what we wrote..
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by EmyLeo(m): 6:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
kuchikau1:
girl wey blood dey comot frm her dirty rotten toto every 28 days. Spits.
baba calm down, that same blood is what brings life o.

@op, "some" guys, not all.. and any guy that does that is for 2 reasons,"for a come back or to boggey down"..
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by kuchikau1: 12:17am On Sep 01, 2017
EmyLeo:

baba calm down, that same blood is what brings life o.

@op, "some" guys, not all.. and any guy that does that is for 2 reasons,"for a come back or to boggey down"..
which blood? D one with sperm or d one without.
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by horlahsunbo225(m): 12:34am On Sep 01, 2017
As for me any girl I say bye bye is a goner I can only call her to tell her how am doing fine without her or to showcase my sucess to her
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by Lilkini(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
call me "weak" buh i miss her...

av met new ones buh i only see them as strafs nomatter how beautiful they are.i just get wat i want without involving my heart.
you can attack or quote me all you want buh blve me,when you miss an "ex" genuinely...its cos you both had sumfin stronger than u thought u had.any lil thing reminds you of her

truth is...we guys sometimes think we are so damn strong n cant be hurt buh d truth remains that when we love one(out of the many),she stays etched in our heart nomatter wat happens.

#peace

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by Cinderella5(f): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lilkini:
call me "weak" buh i miss her...

av met new ones buh i only see them as strafs nomatter how beautiful they are.i just get wat i want without involving my heart.
you can attack or quote me all you want buh blve me,when you miss an "ex" genuinely...its cos you both had sumfin stronger than u thought u had.any lil thing reminds you of her

truth is...we guys sometimes think we are so damn strong n cant be hurt buh d truth remains that when we love one(out of the many),she stays etched in our heart nomatter wat happens.

#peace
it's good to try forget her, meeting her up for sex or anything like that is bad for her, nothing good about it. Move on!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Find It Difficult To Move On For Real? by Learnstuffs: 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Unfinished business

(1) (Reply)

Why Did She Always Do This? / PARIS Park In France, Haven For NIGERIAN Women Forced Into Prostitution / Hilarious!! Lady Dumps Boyfriend Over Valentine Dare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.