Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis (1418 Views)

My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. / Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? / My Husband Wants Me To Alway Wear Pant And Bra With My 4 Kids In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by kingmeme: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
gh
Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
angry

Me no understand...hang on..lemme call the the BADDEEST in the street of Romance Sexxxtion, sunshineR... cheesy

I heard he dated 40% of NL girls populations.. tongue
Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by DarkMagic(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Be way better than the guy they r dating grin
Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

Me no understand...hang on..lemme call the the BADDEEST in the street of Romance Sexxxtion, sunsh.ineR... cheesy

I heard he dated 40% of NL girls populations.. tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
sunshineR:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin

Abeeeg, translate to me na.. grin what TF he was talking about?
Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by daddyrich: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ah!
Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by Pusyiter(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
There is no secret to unlock a lady as different folks for different stroke but my advise is to learn how to lie in the right direction, then you will learn the craft of toasting

3 Likes

Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
kingmeme:
d badoss in d house, 99% of d girls av wooed always tell me dey are already dating or dey cant double date, abeg guys how do u win girls like dis and girls why do u say dis?
abeg i be leaner ooo con help me

if a gal says she is already in a relationship then probably A) she IS, or B) she says that to get rid of you.... either way, why would you even want to be with such person?! are they no more fish in the sea, for you to desperately want to be with women who reject you?!

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by kuchikau1: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
girl wey blood dey comot frm her dirty rotten toto every 28 days. Spits.

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
kingmeme:
d badoss in d house, 99% of d girls av wooed always tell me dey are already dating or dey cant double date, abeg guys how do u win girls like dis and girls why do u say dis?
I say this cos I can't double date and if I tell you that, there is nothing you will do that will make me have a change of mind.

Unless you will be in friendzone till we breakup, then you get a promotion to main nigga.

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
kingmeme:
Frm my experience, girls only say this to see your reaction, the next thing for u to do is to sweet talk her into acceptimg. Girls love double dating more than guys, that's the truth, but most would deney it.
Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
I have four ex's who told me they are already in a relationship, and we can not date, well, I end up dating all of them, and dumpimg them after I got what I was after.
Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
If 99% you wooed say that. Op that means you dnt knw how to woo a girl, u be correct novice in da game.
Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by kingmeme: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Remimadrid:

Frm my experience, girls only say this to see your reaction, the next thing for u to do is to sweet talk her into acceptimg. Girls love double dating more than guys, that's the truth, but most would deney it.
wat type of things i fit tell ham
Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
kingmeme:
wat type of things i fit tell ham
Let her knw u dnt mind being her other guy, and tell her how much u like her, how long u wanted to talk to her, aw much u want her, give her the sweet talk that will make her think about all u said to her dat day, and watch as she will be the one to call u the nxt day even if u pretend nt to see her. all na OJE

1 Like

Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Abeeeg, translate to me na.. grin what TF he was talking about?

heheheh cheesy

the dude is a pussy nigga cheesy cheesy
he says 99% of the ladies he has wooed turned him down saying they're already in a realtionship

dude's going about it all wrong though plus he must have shown how desperate he is.................

Anyhow sha the oga nah still olokubo grin
Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by walepackage(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Remimadrid:
If 99% you wooed say that. Op that means you dnt knw how to woo a girl, u be correct novice in da game.
curect man.I think,just an excuse for them to get him off the lane.
Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Remimadrid:
I have four ex's who told me they are already in a relationship, and we can not date, well, I end up dating all of them, and dumpimg them after I got what I was after.

Re: Girls Why Do U Alway Say Dis? Guys How Do U Unlock Dis by roqrules04(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
You don't need to ask a girl if she's in a relationship or not as long as your intention is to chop and go cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prof Dr Engn Adaksbullet Bday Party / Check Out This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos / 3 Ways To Kiss Him So That He Will Never Forget You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.