Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Crusifiy Me If You Want. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crusifiy Me If You Want. (5335 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

He wasn't human yet he came in human flesh. Didn't the loser bleed when being crucified? The blood was red right? So he was human. Are you going to tell me that he didn't have erections? Didn't poo or fart? Didn't scratch his backside. Hahaha !

I have often wondered where much of the irrational hate towards Christ comes from . . . but it suddenly occurs to me that demons have no capacity to either love or be reasonable.

I'm no longer surprised.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2010
rokiatu:

You do not know me and yet you assume that I against virginity simply because
I raise an opinion about virginity. you have no ideal even whether I am a virgin or not, I could be but I don't go wearing it as a
scarf roaming around. at the end of the day been a virgin doesn't define us what define us is our personal characters.
maybe I'm wrong. I don't know you. So I will not make conclusions about you like you have made about me.

learn to spell or use the grammar check facility of your word processor then come back to discuss.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2010
davidylan:

lol see who's accusing me of "not reading"?  grin You're just a joke.

Sorry WHERE DID YOU READ THE NONSENSE you spewed above? Just show me . . .

Yes Mary was a freaking LovePeddler (like many of you are to be honest . . . )

but where did you read that Jesus "liked" her in the sense that you all use it today?

It is well documented that Christ was crucified at about 30 - 33 yrs of age . . . since he met Mary Magedalene BEFORE His death it is IMPOSSIBLE that he met her at 35. This is basic common sense . . . try it, it doesnt hurt.

Virgin men at 35 do not simply do it out of "lack of opportunity" . . . the nonsensical excuse many of you undisciplined whores like to use. There are probably uglier men and women who lose their virginities at 12 yrs of age here in the US and Europe.

lol the bible is "contradictory" and yet its quite clear you've never read it since you cant get basic facts right no? And you call me "blind"? there is none more blind than she who cannot see.
MY GOD ! MY EYES ! Such stupidity. I said he was 35 when he was younger. BIG DEAL ! HAHAHA ! You talk about common sense, DO YOU THINK THE BIBLE IS COMMON SENSE? It was OK to have concubines but it's wrong to be gay? In one testament, sex before marriage is OK in another it's wrong? WHAT THE HELL?

Mary was a LovePeddler (nothing wrong with that as long as she got paid). But Jesus did nothing with her. Do you even know the origin of the Bible? Do you know that the Bible is incomplete? My god ! dumb christians.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Kgdavid(m): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2010
@ mikaela, you have obviously been watching the Da vinci code too much. allow me to correct this, the bible i read and read very well and never ever states that she threw herself at him in the sense you are suggesting and  never called mary magdalene a LovePeddler. can you just quote a single bible verse or any reliable historical text that corroborates what you are saying? why are you just saying things just for the sake of winding people up? is it too much to ask you to please respect our religion? has anyone here done any thing that warrants such abuse of our faith?? we are not forcing you to be christian but does that mean you will not allow us some peace and civility?  sad sad
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2010
Tee_Jay:

", every knee shall boy and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, " call Him a loser, gay etc as much as you like one day you will face Him and then it will become evident who the joke is really on, carry on madam its your season to be a jolly  angry
Like that made sense. haha !

davidylan:

I have often wondered where much of the irrational hate towards Christ comes from . . . but it suddenly occurs to me that demons have no capacity to either love or be reasonable.

I'm no longer surprised.
I am against religion of any sort. Hard to believe but I have nothing against believers. It's all about faith and kudos to you for having that. I prefer logic and science.

Kgdavid:

@ mikaela, you have obviously been watching the Da vinci code too much. allow me to correct this, the bible i read and read very well and never ever states that she threw herself at him in the sense you are suggesting and  never called mary magdalene a LovePeddler. can you just quote a single bible verse or any reliable historical text that corroborates what you are saying? why are you just saying things just for the sake of winding people up? is it too much to ask you to please respect our religion? has anyone here done any thing that warrants such abuse of our faith?? we are not forcing you to be christian but does that mean you will not allow us some peace and civility?  sad sad
Oh please, I hated the Da Vinci Code. Bull movie ! I don't post in many topics when I notice that you have to have faith to understand what it's about. But seriously, many christians use the excuse of the shitty bible to justify ANYTHING. And for any mistake they make, it's Satan's fault. It's too hard to resist.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Madukaele(m): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2010
Pls be wise, others may live 90 yrs and repent at the age of 89 but will u?? BE WISE
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by TeeJay6(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

Like that made sense. haha !
"The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God" 1 cor. 1:18
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 7:23pm On Feb 22, 2010
Tee_Jay:

"The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God" 1 cor. 1:18
I'm sorry what? You quoted a sentence an hippy said, is that it? You're dope.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Kgdavid(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

MY GOD ! MY EYES ! Such stupidity. I said he was 35 when he was younger. BIG DEAL ! HAHAHA ! You talk about common sense, DO YOU THINK THE BIBLE IS COMMON SENSE? It was OK to have concubines but it's wrong to be gay? In one testament, intimacy before marriage is OK in another it's wrong? WHAT THE HELL?

Mary was a LovePeddler (nothing wrong with that as long as she got paid). But Jesus did nothing with her. Do you even know the origin of the Bible? Do you know that the Bible is incomplete? My god ! dumb christians.

where in the bible is sex before marriage okay?? yes constantinople put the bible together but the significance of the bible is not in the book itself but of the scriptures within. i mean what does the origin matter? the books of the bible as already implied were books written on their own and were already valid as such. some of the books are just letters written by apostles and saints so the issue of who put the bible together and which books are not there is totally irrelevant cos the bible was not meant to be one book.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by TeeJay6(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

I'm sorry what? You quoted a sentence an hippy said, is that it? You're dope.
no problemo, calling a "dope" does not come as a surprise, i noticed in one of your earlier posts you called your father a "DUMBF.U.C.K" so calling me a dope is kinda generous and lenient of you
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2010
davidylan:

learn to spell or use the grammar check facility of your word processor then come back to discuss.
thanks brainiac  tongue but people make errors so do not try to flatter yourself! I believe that was clearly understood. hopefully you have got my message. think next time before jumping
to conclusion about other people tongue
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2010
Kgdavid:

where in the bible is intimacy before marriage okay?? yes constantinople put the bible together but the significance of the bible is not in the book itself but of the scriptures within. i mean what does the origin matter? the books of the bible as already implied were books written on their own and were already valid as such. some of the books are just letters written by apostles and saints so the issue of who put the bible together and which books are not there is totally irrelevant cos the bible was not meant to be one book.
What did you think David was doing with his concubines? Telling them bedtime stories? LOL !
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

MY GOD ! MY EYES ! Such stupidity.

the typical reaction of the brainless atheist.

Mikaela:

I said he was 35 when he was younger. BIG DEAL ! HAHAHA !

Its a big deal because it immediately indicates you really have NO IDEA what you are talking about. Seems to me you're merely regurgitating the nonsense someone told you.

Mikaela:

You talk about common sense, DO YOU THINK THE BIBLE IS COMMON SENSE? It was OK to have concubines but it's wrong to be gay? In one testament, intimacy before marriage is OK in another it's wrong? WHAT THE HELL?

Again more confused brainlessness . . .

1. Being gay is NOT equivalent to having concubines.

2. In neither of the testaments is s.ex before marriage accepted.

Mikaela:

Mary was a LovePeddler (nothing wrong with that as long as she got paid). But Jesus did nothing with her.

If you have documented PROOF that he did (besides reciting the blatant propaganda and rumors u heard via davinci code) then show us.

Mikaela:

Do you even know the origin of the Bible? Do you know that the Bible is incomplete? My god ! dumb christians.

1. Do YOU know the origin of the bible?

2. Do YOU have the complete bible?

I guess not . . . its the typical nonsense you get from the idiots who want to prove to us they have functional grey matter. Sorry, you've come up against christians who KNOW about their bible and its history.

C'mon educate us on the origin of the bible pls . . . you must be the intelligent one no?  grin
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

I am against religion of any sort. Hard to believe but I have nothing against believers. It's all about faith and kudos to you for having that. [size=14pt]I prefer logic and science.[/size]

lol lol you shld join us on the religion section . . . i bet there are more than enough christians waiting to tear this nonsense to shreds.

You certainly DONT prefer logic and science . . . what science do you know? grin Ignorant people parroting the words of famous atheists to mask their unbelief.

Lets try your capacity for logic - what is the probability that the earth evolved by chance on a scale of 0 - 1?
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by agabaI23(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

You did not read? So that makes it untrue? She was a freaking LovePeddler and jesus liked her. How old was he then? 30? Boo, 5 years difference. And men who remain virgins at 35 don't do it by choice, rather lack of opportunity. You know, ugliness factor.

You're blind. The bible is so contradictory yet you don't question it. You follow it blindly. *yawn* idiots.
Sorry dude.

That you cannot do it does not mean there is noone who can.  That is why heaven is not for everyone. Those who can can make it. You obviously know nothing about holiness.
Christ was not ugly and he had power and fame which women want.

So please shut your pittrap if you have nothing to offer.

You don't play sarcasm with holy stuff!
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2010
davidylan:

the typical reaction of the brainless atheist.

Its a big deal because it immediately indicates you really have NO IDEA what you are talking about. Seems to me you're merely regurgitating the nonsense someone told you.

Again more confused brainlessness . . .

1. Being gay is NOT equivalent to having concubines.

2. In neither of the testaments is s.ex before marriage accepted.

If you have documented PROOF that he did (besides reciting the blatant propaganda and rumors u heard via davinci code) then show us.

1. Do YOU know the origin of the bible?

2. Do YOU have the complete bible?

I guess not . . . its the typical nonsense you get from the idiots who want to prove to us they have functional grey matter. Sorry, you've come up against christians who KNOW about their bible and its history.

C'mon educate us on the origin of the bible pls . . . you must be the intelligent one no?  grin

I've heard this thousands of times. I'm not going to get into this. With the level of English on this forum, I won't understand what's being said. Anyway, as rude as my questions may be, there are no concrete answers. I have the Bible. I've read the Bible. I actually love the stories, it'll make a good but incredibly long fiction movie. Moving on, I find it HARD to believe that Jesus, son of god, came to earth in human form with human desires but refused to have sex. Even priests have sex. Someone mentionned he had his powers, haha, no he didn't. Sorry to disappoint you though. The Bible lacks credibility. Seems like a book J.K Rowlings would write. And I fail to see how you'd read it and not ask questions. There's nothing wrong in doubting. If you've ever wondered about the truth and found answers, feel free to share.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Kgdavid(m): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2010
concubines are wives of a sort. they were kept at the palace and were not allowed to have relations with other men. you must also not forget that christianity as we know it did not exist then. people had many wives whereas in this time most christians consider it wrong to marry more than one wife. the only verse i have ever seen concerning the topic of how many wives christians should have is more of a guideline where is states that a priest must be the husband of one wife.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2010
Kgdavid:

concubines are wives of a sort. they were kept at the palace and were not allowed to have relations with other men. you must also not forget that christianity as we know it did not exist then. people had many wives whereas in this time most christians consider it wrong to marry more than one wife. the only verse i have ever seen concerning the topic of how many wives christians should have is more of a guideline where is states that a priest must be the husband of one wife.
Jesus was jewish not christian. And what happened that made people change the rules. These rules were there long before jesus was born. God was with them.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2010
agabaI23:

Sorry dude.

That you cannot do it does not mean there is noone who can.  That is why heaven is not for everyone. Those who can can make it. You obviously know nothing about holiness.
Christ was not ugly and he had power and fame which women want.

So please shut your pittrap if you have nothing to offer.

You don't play sarcasm with holy stuff!
How do you know he wasn't ugly? Did he appear to you while you were asleep? HAHA !
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

I've heard this thousands of times. I'm not going to get into this.

Yeah i was sure you would not even attempt to try . . . nothing in the head.

Mikaela:

With the level of English on this forum, I won't understand what's being said.

I'm sure if you went to a German forum you wont even see a peep of English language there. I put it to you that those Germans are probably 100 times more intelligent than you can ever be.

Oh but you've understood a lot thus far no?  grin 119 posts . . . surely you havent required a translator to respond to our posts here so far eh? grin

Mikaela:

Anyway, as rude as my questions may be, there are no concrete answers.

unbelievable!  cheesy I thought you atheists knew it all . . . c'mon humor me with your intelligence woman!

Mikaela:

I have the Bible. I've read the Bible. I actually love the stories, it'll make a good but incredibly long fiction movie. Moving on, I find it HARD to believe that Jesus, son of god, came to earth in human form with human desires but refused to have intimacy.

Your opinion. A friend is going on 31 this yr . . . a virgin. Believe me he was one of the most handsome guys in college.

I think the problem you have is that you cant believe there are actually folks who have the capacity for self discipline . . . a trait that is alien to you.

Mikaela:

Even priests have intimacy. Someone mentionned he had his powers, haha, no he didn't. Sorry to disappoint you though. The Bible lacks credibility. Seems like a book J.K Rowlings would write. And I fail to see how you'd read it and not ask questions. There's nothing wrong in doubting. If you've ever wondered about the truth and found answers, feel free to share.

Based on your own claims?  grin

What an joke.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

Jesus was jewish not christian. And what happened that made people change the rules. These rules were there long before jesus was born. God was with them.

Prove it.  grin (Being jewish IS A RACE not a religion)

You idiots cant just go around making things up and expecting us to just let them slide.

As regards why the "rules changed"? I thought you said you had the bible . . . its clearly stated there. Look it up dullard.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by chibaby5(f): 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

I've heard this thousands of times. I'm not going to get into this. With the level of English on this forum, I won't understand what's being said. Anyway, as rude as my questions may be, there are no concrete answers. I have the Bible. I've read the Bible. I actually love the stories, it'll make a good but incredibly long fiction movie. Moving on, I find it HARD to believe that Jesus, son of god, came to earth in human form with human desires but refused to have intimacy. Even priests have intimacy. Someone mentionned he had his powers, haha, no he didn't. Sorry to disappoint you though. The Bible lacks credibility. Seems like a book J.K Rowlings would write. And I fail to see how you'd read it and not ask questions. There's nothing wrong in doubting. If you've ever wondered about the truth and found answers, feel free to share.

now datz funny  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
nwayz one question 4 u friend. b4 u started dis-believin, did u try
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2010
chi-baby:

now datz funny  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
nwayz one question 4 u friend. b4 u started dis-believin, did u try

dont mind the dolt . . . they think white skin automatically equates to "i understand english better than you".
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2010
davidylan:

Yeah i was sure you would not even attempt to try . . . nothing in the head.

I'm sure if you went to a German forum you wont even see a peep of English language there. I put it to you that those Germans are probably 100 times more intelligent than you can ever be.

Oh but you've understood a lot thus far no?  grin 119 posts . . . surely you havent required a translator to respond to our posts here so far eh?  grin

unbelievable!  cheesy I thought you atheists knew it all . . . c'mon humor me with your intelligence woman!

Your opinion. A friend is going on 31 this yr . . . a virgin. Believe me he was one of the most handsome guys in college.

I think the problem you have is that you cant believe there are actually folks who have the capacity for self discipline . . . a trait that is alien to you.

Based on your own claims?  grin

What an joke.
ROFL ! HAHA ! I'm sorry, give me a minute. LOL ! And your German joke or whatever it was supposed to be, wtf? HAHAHAHAHA ! ahh. Anyway
davidylan:

Prove it.  grin (Being jewish IS A RACE not a religion)

You idiots cant just go around making things up and expecting us to just let them slide.

As regards why the "rules changed"? I thought you said you had the bible . . . its clearly stated there. Look it up dullard.
IDIOT ! OH MY ! You're S[i]T[/i]UPID. Jewish = religion. There are BLACK jews. I can understand you saying it's both but saying it's a race and NOT a religion. HAHA ! You're more s[i]t[/i]upid than I thought.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by chibaby5(f): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2010
davidylan:

dont mind the dolt . . . they think white skin automatically equates to "i understand english better than you".

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Kgdavid(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2010
its quite simple. the law as God gave it to the Jews was meant for the jews but Jesus came as God's gift to mankind.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by agabaI23(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

How do you know he wasn't ugly? Did he appear to you while you were asleep? HAHA !
Poor you, you cannot even remember your last line of argument.

You said people who stay long without were ugly and unattractive.

Now you wanted to argue he was ugly which means he was a virgin then may be by circumstance as you want us to believe.

Then you said Mary threw herself at him grin
Try harder mr atheist
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2010
davidylan:

Talk about racism. Whenever someone contradicts you, the person's White. LOL. Idiot.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Madukaele(m): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2010
on the last day, who will laugh last,u or satan,cos God will not care. trust me.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by chibaby5(f): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

Talk about racism. Whenever someone contradicts you, the person's White. LOL. Idiot.

i pray sincerely dat 1 day He reveals Himself 2 u in a way dat u cnt help but fall on ur knees in reverence and worship cool
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Kgdavid(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2010
@ mikaela. u conveniently ignore all the questions you can't answer and move on to ones you think are too clever which betrays the fact that you have extremely limited knowledge of this subject. jewish does not equal religion my friend. jewish is a race and it does not equal white either. there are black arabs does that then make arabic a religion? the traditional jewish religion is judaisim and Jesus certainly was not a judaist(if thats the term)
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

OH MY ! You're S[i]T[/i]UPID. Jewish = religion. There are BLACK jews. I can understand you saying it's both but saying it's a race and NOT a religion. HAHA ! You're more s[i]t[/i]upid than I thought.

No dumbo . . . judaism is the religion of the jews. There are christian jews and atheistic jews who DO NOT subscribe to judaism.
According to the constitution of Israel . . . you are classified a jew based on matrilineal descent.

I'm sure you can grab an Israeli constitution in your local library and avail yourself of some FACTS.  grin

Mikaela:

No . . . whenever brainless fools come here playing the "level of english" canard here on the forum we know what that person is inherently trying to say . . . try the race-card elsewhere. Its not going to fly here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. / What Makes You Go To Church? / Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2017, "A Year Of Flourishing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.