Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Crusifiy Me If You Want. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crusifiy Me If You Want. (5337 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 10:01pm On Feb 22, 2010
I'm going to be serious and actually stop messing with your ugly little heads.

To you christians, I'm an atheist. To be honest, I'm nothing. I don't believe in God nor in evolution. I think that creation is something higher than science. There is NOTHING to prove that god exists or doesn't exist. Until then, I believe in nothing. Belief is personal and shouldn't be attacked except with the use of sarcasm. Religion to me is the worst invention ever. In your country, the number of Christians that have been killed by the muslims, all in the name of god is disgusting and really sad. The Irish too had that problem. The Jews also. All in the name of religion. Which has made me to come to the conclusion that religion promotes violence. Like I've said on numerous occasions, I have nothing against believers. It's all about faith. And if you're courageous enough to believe in god, fine. As long as you don't try to push it down people's throats.

When I say I worship science (a little out there) it is true. I've seen Christians claim that they got cured of aids. Right. God can't cure cancer. If any thing should actually cure these diseases, it'll have to be science. We've gone so far from decades back and it's all thanks to science. Without it, we'll all probably be dead or on our death beds. On this forum, when someone has an heartache or disease you all call god. But it's the doctors who do their jobs.

As for the Bible, if you don't decide to see it from an atheist's point of view, you'll NEVER be able to answer simple questions. Although I was plainly sarcastic, I asked a question about Mary and someone talked about judgment day. Ha ! I laugh. And davidylan, NOTHING you said actually proved your point. You can't explain the bible to someone who think hippies wrote it. I have the Bible and I've read it. I actually like it. Instead of resulting to insults and bla bla all you had to do was either ignore me or come up with strong facts. You did none. Instead you wanted by all means to contradict me and that lead to you saying that jesus was a christian based on a simple sentence written in the Bible. I don't believe in the bible, remember? So I won't take you seriously AT ALL.

This was / is fun.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2010
davidylan:

3 solid posts and not ONE contained anything of substance. grin

typical.
LOL. Jesus wasn't a christian. Besides, NOTHING BOTH OF US said contained substance. Rather insults. Childish? yes. Fun? yes.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Kgdavid(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2010
lets assume Jewish is a religion. where is the evidence that Jesus was a Jew(in the religious sense)? do you really read that bible of yours? you worship science so? does that mean you are smart? it certainly does not mean you are on the right track. you don't believe in this or that and thats fine but i ask you to ask yourself a question, how? take it further;why? How did life start?? why?(what made it happen?). but my final question to you is what is your point here and now? you here to insult us? or to find out why we believe in what we do?
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2010
Kgdavid:

lets assume Jewish is a religion. where is the evidence that Jesus was a Jew(in the religious sense)? do you really read that bible of yours? you worship science so? does that mean you are smart? it certainly does not mean you are on the right track. you don't believe in this or that and thats fine but i ask you to ask yourself a question, how? take it further;why? How did life start?? why?(what made it happen?). but my final question to you is what is your point here and now? you here to insult us? or to find out why we believe in what we do?
Evidence that Jesus was Jewish? Other the fact that Mary and Jospeh were ! I'm quite shocked. You're supposed to know more than me about the bible yet you posess such little knowledge.
To answer one of your questions. OK, let's say I've taken it further, what happens next? Should I automatically believe in god? If so, which one? Jewish god, christian god, muslim god?
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Kgdavid(m): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2010
lol mikaela follow me. you sayin jewish is a religion then you say jesus was a jew becauase his earthly parents were jews? u were born in a christian home therefore you are a christian? which God? if you ever reach a point were you receive a conviction that there is a god, i would suggest you read your binle again, with sincerity this time.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2010
Kgdavid:

lol mikaela follow me. you sayin jewish is a religion then you say jesus was a jew becauase his earthly parents were jews? u were born in a christian home therefore you are a christian? which God? if you ever reach a point were you receive a conviction that there is a god, i would suggest you read your binle again, with sincerity this time.
OH MY GOD ! *dies* Did I say it was EXCLUSIVELY a religion? Is this some kind of joke? Is there a stupidity contest going on?
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by maximized(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

OH MY GOD ! *dies* Did I say it was EXCLUSIVELY a religion? Is this some kind of joke? Is there a stupidity contest going on?

You registered yesterday and you have already bagged 100 plus posts. Na wa oo. Well you can post your way to fame on Nairaland. Paparazzi go notice you soon.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Kgdavid(m): 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2010
u are not seeing because of your conviction that you are right. you claimed Jesus was Jewish(religiously) then you said the evidence was in his biological lineage!!
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2010
Kgdavid:

u are not seeing because of your conviction that you are right. you claimed Jesus was Jewish(religiously) then you said the evidence was in his biological lineage!!
No no no ! You said or someone said that Jew = race and NOT religion. And I said that Jew = religion but is understandable that people consider it to be both. For satan's sake, read ! Jesus was born a jew and died a jew.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Kgdavid(m): 11:10pm On Feb 22, 2010
jewish thing here started when YOU claimed that Jesus was a jew in the religious sense. U are the one who needs to read or rather remember better.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2010
Kgdavid:

jewish thing here started when YOU claimed that Jesus was a jew in the religious sense. U are the one who needs to read or rather remember better.
*zen* Alright. Let's forget about the definition for a second. Jesus was religiously a JEW ! Before his death, CHRISTIANISM didn't exist. Show me where Jesus said he was Christian please. Besides, Jesus died before Acts was written right? (correct me if I'm wrong). The term 'Christian' was first used in Acts. Besides, do some looking up, in your bible or elsewhere.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by shewun001: 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaeli or whatever your name is you sound like something from the pit of hell, I believe watching too many films has compressed your reasoning and the faculties are presently not functioning well.
You need help and when pple say things that u do not agree with but that makes sense to pple esp a faith issue , learn to keep ur latrine pit of a mouth away.

I am sure you are not totally lost yet, There is hope for you.

Brother, keep the word coming. I love Jesus.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Kgdavid(m): 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2010
^^lol honestly she is a bit of a pain in the arse! grin grin yes Jesus was not a 'christian' and you know why? cuz christianity is an emulation of Christ! is there a way for[b] you [/b] to live your life the way you lived your life? the senselessness of that post should explain this to you. i thought you said you read your bible Jesus did not practice the religion of the Jews and was persecuted for it.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

Evidence that Jesus was Jewish? Other the fact that Mary and Jospeh were ! I'm quite shocked. You're supposed to know more than me about the bible yet you posess such little knowledge.
To answer one of your questions. OK, let's say I've taken it further, what happens next? Should I automatically believe in god? If so, which one? Jewish god, christian god, muslim god?

No you shldnt be shocked, we shld be the ones shaking our heads at your own confusion.

kgdavid is quite right . . . you started off claiming that being jewish is a religious symbol . . . however kgdavid is right when he CLEARLY concludes that based on your definition, Christ would NOT be jewish as He did not observe the tenets of Judaism.

All of a sudden you now claim that Christ's claim to being Jewish is down to his parents? Would that suggest that you do believe that being Jewish is NOT as a result of religion but lineage i.e. jew = race?

I cant imagine anyone can be this confused. undecided
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

No no no ! You said or someone said that Jew = race and NOT religion. And I said that Jew = religion but is understandable that people consider it to be both. For satan's sake, read ! Jesus was born a jew and died a jew.

which means Jew = race right? Jesus did not practice Judaism.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 12:06am On Feb 23, 2010
davidylan:

which means Jew = race right? Jesus did not practice Judaism.
-sigh- I can't believe that Christians don't even know the origine of their christ. Keep believing in Jesus as I'll keep on being sarcastic on y'all. Jesus who was Jewish decided to go against his own religion / way of life by inventing christianism. LOL. Alright. If you say so, it's your right. I wonder why he was called Rabbi then. LOL. He still remains a crack head though. He probably had dreadlocks.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by H2O2: 12:10am On Feb 23, 2010
@Poster,

Some believers are clearly hypocrites. That's the part that bothers me. They choose what to obey and what to ignore or disobey as behooves them. That's the world we live in.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

-sigh- I can't believe that Christians don't even know the origine of their christ. Keep believing in Jesus as I'll keep on being sarcastic on y'all. Jesus who was Jewish decided to go against his own religion / way of life by inventing christianism. LOL. Alright. If you say so, it's your right. I wonder why he was called Rabbi then. LOL. He still remains a crack head though. He probably had dreadlocks.

Jesus was called Rabbi (basically saying TEACHER - nothing special in the "title"wink because He kept giving tons of sermons to his disciples and others.

Jesus "decided to go against His own religion by inventing Christianism"? I mean how can this make a shred of sense? When did Christ sit down with you to discuss this or from which book did you read this?
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2010
davidylan:

Jesus was called Rabbi (basically saying TEACHER - nothing special in the "title"wink because He kept giving tons of sermons to his disciples and others.

Jesus "decided to go against His own religion by inventing Christianism"? I mean how can this make a shred of sense? When did Christ sit down with you to discuss this or from which book did you read this?
Yeah. Him being called Rabbi had nothing to do with being Jewish. According to you, he was a christian. haha. When did he actually create christianism?
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Kgdavid(m): 12:34am On Feb 23, 2010
brothers we are wasting our time here defending our faith from a pointless attack. i havent the words to even reply the ridiculous things i'm hearing but then again what's the point?? i dunno how i even got embroiled in this argument but i only came here to ask mikaela not to insult us or our faith as such aggrresion was completely uncalled for and unprovoked. You don't have to believe in Jesus. Thats your business and frankly who cares?? is it by force for us to know what you think about christianity? are you guys even aware that we are off topic here?? lets end this endless argument now abeg.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 23, 2010
Kgdavid:

brothers we are wasting our time here defending our faith from a pointless attack. i havent the words to even reply the ridiculous things i'm hearing but then again what's the point?? i dunno how i even got embroiled in this argument but i only came here to ask mikaela not to insult us or our faith as such aggrresion was completely uncalled for and unprovoked. You don't have to believe in Jesus. Thats your business and frankly who cares?? is it by force for us to know what you think about christianity? are you guys even aware that we are off topic here?? lets end this endless argument now abeg.

I dont even consider it an attack . . . i think its more a reflection of her own mental instability. The only thing she seems to agree on is that she hates the bible . . . everything else is simply invented to justify that stance.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Kgdavid(m): 12:40am On Feb 23, 2010
^its really weird honestly.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 12:43am On Feb 23, 2010
LOL. Mentally instable. Says someone who believes that there's something up in the sky that cures diseases. LOL ! Yes, I am mentally instable. *yawn* And you consider yourselves to be intelligent. LOL. And I never said I hated the Bible ! See when I say you guys can't read? The Bible is actually better than Harry Potter.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

LOL. Mentally instable. Says someone who believes that there's something up in the sky that cures diseases. LOL ! Yes, I am mentally instable. *yawn* And you consider yourselves to be intelligent. LOL. And I never said I hated the Bible ! See when I say you guys can't read? The Bible is actually better than Harry Potter.

Says someone who believes the earth just appeared by chance.

The unfortunate truth many of these rabble-rousers fail to understand is that atheism itself is BASED ON IRRATIONAL BELIEF, the same type they accuse the christian of.

Look at this scenario . . .

Christian - believes God created the earth

Atheist - believes the earth appeared by chance

Christian - believes God created man

Atheist - believes man descended from apes . . .

What really is the difference? grin
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Kgdavid(m): 12:48am On Feb 23, 2010
^ guy i de find award wey i go give you. never ceases to amaze me how shallow peoples minds can be.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 12:49am On Feb 23, 2010
davidylan:

Says someone who believes the earth just appeared by chance.

The unfortunate truth many of these rabble-rousers fail to understand is that atheism itself is BASED ON IRRATIONAL BELIEF, the same type they accuse the christian of.

Look at this scenario . . .

Christian - believes God created the earth

Atheist - believes the earth appeared by chance

Christian - believes God created man

Atheist - believes man descended from apes . . .

What really is the difference?  grin
HAHA ! And you talk about science? Do you know creation has different theories? HAHAHA ! You keep proving how st[i]u[/i]pid you are with every post. Call me an atheist. Although, I believe in nothing ! LOL !
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

HAHA ! And you talk about science? Do you know creation has different theories? HAHAHA ! You keep proving how st[i]u[/i]pid you are with every post. Call me an atheist. Although, I believe in nothing ! LOL !

The scientific explanation for creation = all theories. What is the difference? What if i told you Genesis 1 is also a theory you are free to disbelieve if you shld so choose? Why does the atheist find it absurd that God created man BUT is perfectly OK with believing THEORIES from scientists who were NOT THERE when the earth was formed? grin

You cant believe in "nothing" . . . that is like saying you exist in a vacuum. But its ok, i've come across atheists like you who use that excuse to get out of having to explain why atheism itself is simply a religion whose "God" is man. grin
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 1:59am On Feb 23, 2010
davidylan:

The scientific explanation for creation = all theories. What is the difference? What if i told you Genesis 1 is also a theory you are free to disbelieve if you shld so choose? Why does the atheist find it absurd that God created man BUT is perfectly OK with believing THEORIES from scientists who were NOT THERE when the earth was formed? grin

You cant believe in "nothing" . . . that is like saying you exist in a vacuum. But its ok, i've come across atheists like you who use that excuse to get out of having to explain why atheism itself is simply a religion whose "God" is man. grin
To answer your question, evolution is more probable than faith. In as much as you're blinded by your belief, it's sounds absurd to believe in God. Then again, evolution sounds absurd. Which is why I don't believe in it ! You've come across atheists like me. LOL. Please. I'd rather exist in a vaccum than believe in something supernatural. I don't believe in god, don't believe in satan, don't believe in witches, don't believe in the religious hell or heaven. You want me to respect your beliefs but you won't respect mine ! typical.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

To answer your question, evolution is more probable than faith.

Delusion finally confirmed. grin If you find it easier to believe that you evolved from a primordial soup of hot gases then you're beyond help.

Mikaela:

In as much as you're blinded by your belief, it's sounds absurd to believe in God.

You're no better . . . inasmuch as you're blinded by your irrational belief in God, it sounds absurd to believe the earth dropped here by chance.

Mikaela:

Then again, evolution sounds absurd. Which is why I don't believe in it !

But you worship science . . . and frankly close to 80% of science is built on the foundations of evolution. Its further confirmation that you are NOT a scientist, simply an armchair reciter of what you see on youtube.

What then do you believe in? Vacuum?

Mikaela:

You've come across atheists like me. LOL. Please. I'd rather exist in a vaccum than believe in something supernatural. I don't believe in god, don't believe in satan, don't believe in witches, don't believe in the religious hell or heaven. You want me to respect your beliefs but you won't respect mine ! typical.

you've never respected our beliefs . . . that has been clear from your frequent throwing of tantrums anytime you run into a person of faith on any thread here. We've never asked you to respect our beliefs . . . feel free to create your hate forum thrashing the bible. We really dont care.

We cant respect your beliefs either . . . its not founded on substance.

To be 100% honest . . . it is quite clear that atheism is simply hatred against christianity disguised as "rational" appreciation for "logic and science".
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mhismole(f): 3:07am On Feb 23, 2010
Gosh!! i have read enough nonsense on this thread!! Mikeala you just supplied me with a lot of intelligent gibberish to go by for a year. WOW!!! why is this thread even on the romance section?? go to the religion thread and show yourself there!!!
, *still speechless*
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by hatch: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2010
Ok, i must confess that i followed this thread like an English Premiership Match and can say nothing but i have never met such a delusional and confused person such as Mikaela.

Goodness grief, your giberish is capable of driving a sane person insane. Now you don't believe in the existence of God neither do you believe in evolution but choose to adopt logical reasoning when you speak so many illogical things that can only make one laugh more and more. undecided undecided
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by zerocool(m): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2010
With these arguments and happenings around the world; it shows the end-time is near. Predictions from the Bible, predictions of Nostradamus concerning World War II, III, Mayan's calendar (written way before christ) ending in 2012 and arguments/viewpoints on this thread all seem to suggest that. Maybe the next point of call for human life is Mars undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪ / What Does The Moon And Star Mean To Islam / Finally, Life Is Synthesized In A Lab.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.