Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Crusifiy Me If You Want. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crusifiy Me If You Want. (5336 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Kgdavid(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2010
'For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrughteousness of men, who supress the truth in unrighteousness. Because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it ti them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead so that they are without excuse, Because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise they became fools.'  romans 1, 18-22. Dictum sapienti sat est ( a word to a wise person is enough)
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by r231(m): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2010
mr VIRGIN

see your life

Madukaele (m)
nigeria

Re: Whats your size?
« #36 on: February 19, 2010, 11:37 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God knows am not collectin an money from anyone, i also give the advice b4 giving out the info, any dic* size above 9 is uncomfortable for the ladies. I CAN NEVER ASK OF MONEY. i knew when i had 5.5 i wasnt feeling comfortabl in front of my fellow guys not to talk of ladies, i even lost a female frnd cos she wasnt impressed with my former size. but now everyone admirs me and it makes me hapy. am just trying to help okey

Madukaele (m)
nigeria

« #25 on: February 18, 2010, 07:09 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
once had 5.5 inches ,i incresed it to 7.2 nw still thinkin of increasing mor say 8.5, if any bros hv problem with size and hop 4 an increase without weewee enlargment pills contact me gbachano@yahoo.com. bros feel proud lik i am nw.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by jumie(f): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2010
r231:

mr VIRGIN

see your life

Madukaele (m)
nigeria

« #36 on: February 19, 2010, 11:37 AM »

God knows am not collectin an money from anyone, i also give the advice b4 giving out the info, any dic* size above 9 is uncomfortable for the ladies. I CAN NEVER ASK OF MONEY. i knew when i had 5.5 i wasnt feeling comfortabl in front of my fellow guys not to talk of ladies, i even lost a female frnd cos she wasnt impressed with my former size. but now everyone admirs me and it makes me hapy. am just trying to help okey

Madukaele (m)
nigeria

« #25 on: February 18, 2010, 07:09 PM »

once had 5.5 inches ,i incresed it to 7.2 nw still thinkin of increasing mor say 8.5, if any bros hv problem with size and hop 4 an increase without weewee enlargment pills contact me gbachano@yahoo.com. bros feel proud lik i am nw.

@Madukaela,

I just want to believe that you have repented from your sins, reading your past posts only makes all to believe that you were once a pervert and now a converted "virgin". God help you!
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2010
davidylan:

Delusion finally confirmed.  grin If you find it easier to believe that you evolved from a primordial soup of hot gases then you're beyond help.

You're no better . . . inasmuch as you're blinded by your irrational belief in God, it sounds absurd to believe the earth dropped here by chance.

But you worship science . . . and frankly close to 80% of science is built on the foundations of evolution. Its further confirmation that you are NOT a scientist, simply an armchair reciter of what you see on youtube.

What then do you believe in? Vacuum?

you've never respected our beliefs . . . that has been clear from your frequent throwing of tantrums anytime you run into a person of faith on any thread here. We've never asked you to respect our beliefs . . . feel free to create your hate forum thrashing the bible. We really dont care.

We cant respect your beliefs either . . . its not founded on substance.

To be 100% honest . . . it is quite clear that atheism is simply hatred against christianity disguised as "rational" appreciation for "logic and science".
You call me delusional yet you believe in something that you've NEVER seen. I keep on laughing. I never claimed to be a scientist, your delusional mind made that up. I have explained my take on science yet you keep on screaming nonsense. Still laughing. I'd rather believe in nothing than a man-made story. Also, if you didn't care, you wouldn't have spent your time trying to do whatever you're doing. Can't stop laughing.
By the way, I don't need to create a hate thread, there are enough threads made by people like you ! *yawn* Also, belief can't be founded on substance dummie. I have had discussions with different Christians, many of them are my friends and my god, you're the most silly believer I've ever met. Nothing you said made sense. *yawn* Intelligent christian, sure !

hatch#:

Ok, i must confess that i followed this thread like an English Premiership Match and can say nothing but i have never met such a delusional and confused person such as Mikaela.

Goodness grief, your giberish is capable of driving a sane person insane. Now you don't believe in the existence of God neither do you believe in evolution but choose to adopt logical reasoning when you speak so many illogical things that can only make one laugh more and more. undecided undecided
Your English is perfectly fine ! It's funny when people who believe in the au-délà call those who don't 'delusional'. Do you know how crazy that sounds? What proof do you have that god existed? You say god is caring and whatnot, take a look at haiti, AFRICA, asia. Do you know how PAINFUL it is to see people suffer? Yet you god sits up high on his throne with his angels and probably a LovePeddler sucking his d[i]i[/i]ck. But you guys claim to be 'logical' when you discuss creation. How can you be? Faith itself isn't logical.

Kgdavid:

'For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrughteousness of men, who supress the truth in unrighteousness. Because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it ti them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead so that they are without excuse, Because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise they became fools.'  romans 1, 18-22. Dictum sapienti sat est ( a word to a wise person is enough)
*yawn* That is your argument?
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2010
Ah its a new day, lets try a new tack on this . . .

Mikaela:

You call me delusional yet you believe in something that you've NEVER seen.

there is no difference between me and thee . . . you equally believe in a science you cannot see.

Mikaela:

I keep on laughing. I never claimed to be a scientist, your delusional mind made that up.

It gets more confusing by the day. You worship at the feet of science, but you're not a scientist and your only idea of "science" is limited to a few video clips on youtube . . .

Mikaela:

I have explained my take on science yet you keep on screaming nonsense.

I only saw where you asked us to go visit youtube for a few clips. If that's your "take on science" then we can only laugh in derision.

Mikaela:

Faith itself isn't logical.

It never was . . . you have faith that the sun will not fall from the sky one day. completely illogical as you dont know how the sun even got there in the first place.

But i guess we can all just pretend that faith exists only among christians.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2010
davidylan:

Ah its a new day, lets try a new tack on this . . .

there is no difference between me and thee . . . you equally believe in a science you cannot see.

It gets more confusing by the day. You worship at the feet of science, but you're not a scientist and your only idea of "science" is limited to a few video clips on youtube . . .

I only saw where you asked us to go visit youtube for a few clips. If that's your "take on science" then we can only laugh in derision.

It never was . . . you have faith that the sun will not fall from the sky one day. completely illogical as you dont know how the sun even got there in the first place.

But i guess we can all just pretend that faith exists only among christians.

Hello there !

You're wrong très cher. Like I said, I believe in science, I believe in med, I believe that science 'cures diseases'. If science hasn't found a way to cure AIDS, your god can't either. I do not believe in evolution as it's not concrete. Same goes for religion.
You keep talking about youtube, is there something you want to show me? LOL !

Faith isn't harmless when it isn't taken to the extreme. I have faith that my family will never leave me no matter what I do. I have proof. They've proved that for 21 years now ! I have faith that the sun will not fall on our heads, don't even need to explain why. Now, I can understand someone having faith in something higher than humans, it's only natural. We all need that little thing that helps us going on. But to say it's a FACT? Now that's st[i]u[/i]pid.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

Hello there !

You're wrong très cher. Like I said, I believe in science, I believe in med, I believe that science 'cures diseases'. If science hasn't found a way to cure AIDS, your god can't either.

You dont really believe in science, its simply a crutch for your unbelief. Science says you evolved from apes . . .

Mikaela:

I do not believe in evolution as it's not concrete.

Based on? I get tired of frauds who just come here spouting "i believe in science" then turn around and say "i dont believe in evolution". Its more proof that these folks dont really understand the science they claim to believe in. Evolution is the basis for genetics today . . . any fool knows that genetics is the present and future of science and medicine today.

Mikaela:

You keep talking about youtube, is there something you want to show me? LOL !

You said we shld go listen and watch some science "clips" . . . we're still waiting for your recommendations.

Mikaela:

I have faith that the sun will not fall on our heads, don't even need to explain why.

Because you CANT! Its just like me saying . . . i believe God exists, dont even need to explain why.

Why do you have faith that the sun wont fall on your head? where you there when the sun appeared? who put the sun there? Did it get there by chance? How do you know the lifespan of the sun?

Mikaela:

Now, I can understand someone having faith in something higher than humans, it's only natural. We all need that little thing that helps us going on. But to say it's a FACT? Now that's st[i]u[/i]pid.

Would you also agree that you're just equally as st[i]u[/i]pid to believe that its a fact that the sun will stay in the sky forever?
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2010
davidylan:

You dont really believe in science, its simply a crutch for your unbelief. Science says you evolved from apes . . .

Based on? I get tired of frauds who just come here spouting "i believe in science" then turn around and say "i dont believe in evolution". Its more proof that these folks dont really understand the science they claim to believe in. Evolution is the basis for genetics today . . . any fool knows that genetics is the present and future of science and medicine today.

You said we shld go listen and watch some science "clips" . . . we're still waiting for your recommendations.

Because you CANT! Its just like me saying . . . i believe God exists, dont even need to explain why.

Why do you have faith that the sun wont fall on your head? where you there when the sun appeared? who put the sun there? Did it get there by chance? How do you know the lifespan of the sun?

Would you also agree that you're just equally as st[i]u[/i]pid to believe that its a fact that the sun will stay in the sky forever?
I am obliged to believe that you're an air head. You mix up your assumptions with what I say. Not believing in the scientific evolution doesn't mean I don't believe in evolution as a whole. Everyone has heard of homosapiens ! That isn't even relevant. I don't believe in man descending from 'apes', I don't believe in the big bang. If you actually read instead of scanning, you would've seen that I made that clear from the beginning.
Who can explain why the sun is there? You're more st[i]u[/i]pid than I thought. By saying that 'I don't need to' it was obvious what I meant by that.

I'm going to ask you the same question. "Why do you have faith that the sun wont fall on your head? where you there when the sun appeared? who put the sun there? Did it get there by chance? How do you know the lifespan of the sun?". And please spare me 'because god said so'.

Even though I don't believe in the scientific explanations of creation, like I said earlier, it makes more sense than: God created man, and created woman out of the ribs of man. Do you know how absurd that sounds? I chuckle as I write it.

Oh as for your 'clips', I meant scientific documentaries. Of course you're st[i]u[/i]pid enough to ignore it's existence.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

I am obliged to believe that you're an air head. You mix up your assumptions with what I say.

No problem. Lets go through your response again . . .

Mikaela:

Not believing in the scientific evolution doesn't mean I don't believe in evolution as a whole.

This is confused. You dont believe in scientific evolution but you believe in "evolution as a whole" . . . what is "evolution as a whole"? Who defined it? The only definition of evolution out there is SCIENTIFIC!.

Mikaela:

Everyone has heard of homosapiens ! That isn't even relevant. I don't believe in man descending from 'apes', I don't believe in the big bang.

you dont believe man descended from apes neither do you believe in the big bang . . . hmm what "evolution as a whole" do you then believe in? Man descending from apes is the standard theory of evolution . . .

Mikaela:

[size=15pt]Who can explain why the sun is there?[/size] You're more st[i]u[/i]pid than I thought.

But you believe it somehow got there right? And you believe it wont fall down someday soon right? BY FAITH since you can neither explain it nor provide empirical evidence for the creation of the sun right?

So whats the difference between you and the christian?

Mikaela:

I'm going to ask you the same question. "Why do you have faith that the sun wont fall on your head? where you there when the sun appeared? who put the sun there? Did it get there by chance? How do you know the lifespan of the sun?". And please spare me 'because god said so'.

I can say God created the sun . . . how about you? nothing? the sun simply got there by chance? your grandfather put the sun there? Is there a youtube clip explaining how the sun appeared scientifically?

Mikaela:

Even though I don't believe in the scientific explanations of creation, like I said earlier, it makes more sense than: God created man, and created woman out of the ribs of man. Do you know how absurd that sounds? I chuckle as I write it.

Again you're confused here . . . something cant "make more sense" when you dont even believe in it in the first place. I'm tempted to conclude that you simply have an irrational hate for God so NOTHING He says can "make sense" to you.

I ask again . . . what is the difference?

Christian - God created man

atheist - man descended from apes/man just appeared on earth/no idea.

Its no surprise though . . . confused people think "no idea" is actually a more sensible response than "God created the earth" . . . they dont realise how much faith it takes to believe that in the first place.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2010
My bad, I meant to say, I don't believe in the scientific explanation of CREATION ! But I do believe in evolution, who the hell doesn't? Thanks for pointing out my error.

Now I'm going to point out your stupidity. God created the sun. Alright then. What proof do you have of that? When did he do that? He just created it. Maybe he farted it, you never know ! Ignore my sarcasm and respond to the question.

Oh and I'm going to contradict you. Something can make more sense than the other WITHOUT belief ! I don't believe we descended from apes BUT it sure makes more sense than god blew his nose and adam and eve appeared. You call atheists irrational and delusional but you have no idea how MENTALLY DERANGED you sound. 'God created the sun'. Oh really? Every good thing on earth, god created it? What about suffering? What about poverty? You know, I have so many questions about relgion (christianism, islam , ) but this topic has gone way too far. The last tragedy (Haiti) what happened? Is your god so heartless? I fail, FAIL FAIL to believe that there's a god who lets TRAGEDIES like this happen to people he claims to love. How can you watch your people SUFFER AND DIE?

I don't hate god seeing as I don't believe that he exists ! Damn you're slow.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

My bad, I meant to say, I don't believe in the scientific explanation of CREATION ! [size=15pt]But I do believe in evolution, who the hell doesn't?[/size] Thanks for pointing out my error.

Apparently you do . . . please see here . . .

1. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-402509.64.html#msg5564047

Typical Christian. Assuming that every atheist believes in Evolution. It's the same argument I have with my boyfriend who's an atheist. There is no proof. Nobody truly knows how we came about. Nothing is concrete. Although science has proved many 'miracles' of your dear jesus. *yawn* I see NOTHING intelligent or refreshing here yet you guys say I'm the one lacking. HA ! I'm loving this.

And besides, I really wasn't taking you guys seriously at first. Still not taking you seriously though. Don't see why. You're all on the defensive. Keep up the good work children !

2. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-402509.64.html#msg5564128

Ha ! Well well, how many atheists do you know in real life? I don't believe in God and neither do I believe in Evolution. [/b]People like me, there are many. Just because I don't believe in God doesn't mean that I have to believe every crap that comes out of a scientist's mouth. Science has answered a lot in my life than your god will ever do in yours.

3. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-402509.96.html#msg5564458

I'm going to be serious and actually stop messing with your ugly little heads.

To you christians, I'm an atheist. [b]To be honest, I'm nothing. I don't believe in God nor in evolution.
I think that creation is something higher than science. There is NOTHING to prove that god exists or doesn't exist. Until then, I believe in nothing. Belief is personal and shouldn't be attacked except with the use of sarcasm. Religion to me is the worst invention ever.

See i could go on and on pointing out the fact that you seem to have no coherent train of thought. I doubt you even understand what you believe in.

There is NO scientific explanation for creation . . . it is EVOLUTION!

Mikaela:

Now I'm going to point out your stupidity. God created the sun. Alright then. What proof do you have of that? When did he do that? He just created it. Maybe he farted it, you never know ! Ignore my sarcasm and respond to the question.

The atheist never seems to have an answer for anything . . . it seems atheism exists only to say "prove that God created the sun".

Look rather than pointing out my "stupidity", you ended up exposing the emptiness that is the doctrine of atheism. Can an atheist INDEPENDETLY tell us that God did not create the sun BECAUSE he/she has proof of how the sun appeared WITHOUT the help of God?

Many of you seem to have a shallow way of thinking . . . God didnt create the sun so that's proof that it just blew there by chance?

Mikaela:

'God created the sun'. Oh really? Every good thing on earth, god created it? What about suffering? What about poverty? You know, I have so many questions about relgion (christianism, islam , ) but this topic has gone way too far. The last tragedy (Haiti) what happened? Is your god so heartless? I fail, FAIL FAIL to believe that there's a god who lets TRAGEDIES like this happen to people he claims to love. How can you watch your people SUFFER AND DIE?

I don't hate god seeing as I don't believe that he exists ! Damn you're slow.

there's so much bile and drivel here its so hard to pick one to respond to but read the one in highlights . . .

Hitler wasnt a religionist . . . perhaps atheists have a better idea of what the world would be like outside God . . . of course there would be NO poverty or suffering. Pol Pot and Joseph Stalin come to mind.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2010
davidylan:

I can say God created the sun . . . how about you? nothing? the sun simply got there by chance? your grandfather put the sun there? Is there a youtube clip explaining how the sun appeared scientifically?

Again you're confused here . . . something cant "make more sense" when you dont even believe in it in the first place. I'm tempted to conclude that you simply have an irrational hate for God so NOTHING He says can "make sense" to you.

Its no surprise though . . . confused people think "no idea" is actually a more sensible response than "God created the earth" . . . they dont realise how much faith it takes to believe that in the first place.

Just because you can say God created the sun doesn't make you more rational than me. Haha. I am bold enough to say that I don't know how we got here. No explanation so far has convinced me yet. I am not basing my life on a book wrote probably by crack heads.

You keep saying I'm confused. Is that all you can say? And so what if I am confused? How can I not be? The idea of god is confusing enough. You are really not intelligent when talking about god. You actually have this need to prove god's existence. It started yesterday but the best you've done is : god created the sun.

You also say that nothing that god says can make sense to me. I'm a little confused. I don't remember him telling me anything.

You tend to say I know nothing about science and that I'm confused. It is you who have little knowledge. You're blind sighted by the believe of an invisible man with beards. He controls your life. He tells you what's wrong and what's right. How you so unsure of yourself that you need the idea of god to make decisions in your life? Oh ye of little brain.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

Just because you can say God created the sun doesn't make you more rational than me.

Exactly my point! That's why it makes me laugh when i hear atheists call christians stup[i]i[/i]d for having faith when it takes even greater faith to believe that the sun just appeared by magic!

Mikaela:

Haha. I am bold enough to say that I don't know how we got here.

That's not being bold . . . sorry to say. That's cowardice . . . bold is when you stick out your neck believing that God created the earth even when you know folks will spit in your face and called you mad for daring to advance such a thought.

Mikaela:

No explanation so far has convinced me yet. I am not basing my life on a book wrote probably by crack heads.

Neither will anything convince you.

Mikaela:

You keep saying I'm confused. Is that all you can say? And so what if I am confused? How can I not be? The idea of god is confusing enough.

like saying you were against evolution before you were for it?

Mikaela:

You are really not intelligent when talking about god.

There is no intelligence in discussing God . . . i'm quite fine with being considered a fool for my beliefs.

Mikaela:

You actually have this need to prove god's existence. It started yesterday but the best you've done is : god created the sun.

Wrong. Read through my posts . . . nowhere have i ventured any interest in proving to you that God exists. Merely showing you that your own atheism is based on FAITH. The same thing you ignorantly deride in others.

Mikaela:

You also say that nothing that god says can make sense to me. I'm a little confused. I don't remember him telling me anything.

Dont be confused . . . He'd rather talk to a donkey than you in your present state.

Mikaela:

You tend to say I know nothing about science and that I'm confused. It is you who have little knowledge. You're blind sighted by the believe of an invisible man with beards. He controls your life. He tells you what's wrong and what's right. How you so unsure of yourself that you need the idea of god to make decisions in your life? Oh ye of little brain.

I can proudly tell you i am a scientist . . . what are you?

With all your brains there is NOTHING in any of your posts to suggest you understand science at all.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2010
davidylan:

Apparently you do . . . please see here . . .

1. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-402509.64.html#msg5564047

2. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-402509.64.html#msg5564128

3. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-402509.96.html#msg5564458

See i could go on and on pointing out the fact that you seem to have no coherent train of thought. I doubt you even understand what you believe in.

There is NO scientific explanation for creation . . . it is EVOLUTION!

The atheist never seems to have an answer for anything . . . it seems atheism exists only to say "prove that God created the sun".

Look rather than pointing out my "stupidity", you ended up exposing the emptiness that is the doctrine of atheism. Can an atheist INDEPENDETLY tell us that God did not create the sun BECAUSE he/she has proof of how the sun appeared WITHOUT the help of God?

Many of you seem to have a shallow way of thinking . . . God didnt create the sun so that's proof that it just blew there by chance?

there's so much bile and drivel here its so hard to pick one to respond to but read the one in highlights . . .
Holy satan ! If I didn't know christians, I'd have thought of you all to be daft ! I do not believe inthe big bang and I do not belive we all descended from apes ! I believe in evolution, the same evolution you believe in. Apparently you're an idiot enough not to comprehend.

Hitler wasnt a religionist . . . perhaps atheists have a better idea of what the world would be like outside God . . . of course there would be NO poverty or suffering. Pol Pot and Joseph Stalin come to mind.

Are you serious? Are you freaking serious? Atheist believe that there are no deities so this is their idea of a life OUTSIDE god. Now you claim there is a god. A god who allows poverty. Take a look at your country and thank god for all the poor people over there. Thank god for the war between the muslims and the christians ! Thank god for the genocide. Thank god for the earthquakes. Your god is so intelligent to create terrorists. Thank him for the nigerian terrorist son of a b*
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

Holy satan ! If I didn't know christians, I'd have thought of you all to be daft ! I do not believe inthe big bang and I do not belive we all descended from apes ! I believe in evolution, the same evolution you believe in. Apparently you're an idiot enough not to comprehend.

1. Evolution states that you descended from apes . . . so just exactly WHAT evolution do you claim to believe in? undecided

2. I do not believe in evolution.

Mikaela:

Are you serious? Are you freaking serious? Atheist believe that there are no deities so this is their idea of a life OUTSIDE god. Now you claim there is a god. A god who allows poverty. Take a look at your country and thank god for all the poor people over there. Thank god for the war between the muslims and the christians ! Thank god for the genocide. Thank god for the earthquakes. Your god is so intelligent to create terrorists. Thank him for the nigerian terrorist son of a b*

You dont seem to know this God, you're just bawling hysterically based on YOUR OWN idea of what God should be like. Unfortunately things dont work that way.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 8:52pm On Feb 23, 2010
davidylan:

Exactly my point! That's why it makes me laugh when i hear atheists call christians stup[i]i[/i]d for having faith when it takes even greater faith to believe that the sun just appeared by magic!

That's not being bold . . . sorry to say. That's cowardice . . . bold is when you stick out your neck believing that God created the earth even when you know folks will spit in your face and called you mad for daring to advance such a thought.

Neither will anything convince you.

like saying you were against evolution before you were for it?

There is no intelligence in discussing God . . . i'm quite fine with being considered a fool for my beliefs.

Wrong. Read through my posts . . . nowhere have i ventured any interest in proving to you that God exists. Merely showing you that your own atheism is based on FAITH. The same thing you ignorantly deride in others.

Dont be confused . . . He'd rather talk to a donkey than you in your present state.

I can proudly tell you i am a scientist . . . what are you?

With all your brains there is NOTHING in any of your posts to suggest you understand science at all.
I've never said that having faith is cowardice but you christian say atheists are cowards. You think that makes sense.
And yes, there is no intelligence in discussing belief ! But there is no intelligence is saying that god's existence is a fact.
Haha ! You're not a scientist. You're a scientist wannabe. *yawn* I never claimed to be one. Whenever I talked about science, it was more on the medical side. Ah well. What can I say, you're a 'scientist'
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

I've never said that having faith is cowardice but you christian say atheists are cowards. You think that makes sense.

where have we said that? Read thru this entire thread and point out where any christian has said that to you. undecided
you seem to be grasping at straws here.

Mikaela:

Haha ! You're not a scientist. You're a scientist wannabe. *yawn* I never claimed to be one. Whenever I talked about science, it was more on the medical side. Ah well. What can I say, you're a 'scientist'

Where did you ever do this? grin you seem to over-estimate your knowledge base.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2010
davidylan:

1. Evolution states that you descended from apes . . . so just exactly WHAT evolution do you claim to believe in?  undecided

2. I do not believe in evolution.

You dont seem to know this God, you're just bawling hysterically based on YOUR OWN idea of what God should be like. Unfortunately things dont work that way.

Ah, another christian who doesn't believe in evolution. I GET IT NOW ! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. How much have I messed with your brain? I NEVER thought I'd have this fun on this forum. Please, feel free to call me confused.

Oh, and how should I know god? What has he done for me? My own idea? I don't think so. There are thousands of people who have this 'idea' of the fictional character you worship.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2010
davidylan:

where have we said that? Read thru this entire thread and point out where any christian has said that to you. undecided
you seem to be grasping at straws here.

Where did you ever do this? grin you seem to over-estimate your knowledge base.
LOOOOOOOL ! Which one do you smoke? Weed or shit? HAHA ! You're losing your memory.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Kgdavid(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2010
she's back!!grin gotta confess i was starting to miss you mikaela
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

Ah, another christian who doesn't believe in evolution. I GET IT NOW ! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. How much have I messed with your brain? I NEVER thought I'd have this fun on this forum. Please, feel free to call me confused.

Oh, and how should I know god? What has he done for me? My own idea? I don't think so. There are thousands of people who have this 'idea' of the fictional character you worship.

lol do you believe in evolution? I'm sure you dont want us going down that path today eh.  grin But if you're interested in debating the scientific validity of that theory then be my guest.

Mikaela:

LOOOOOOOL ! Which one do you smoke? Weed or poo? HAHA ! You're losing your memory.

Standard formular for escaping things you cant explain. We've seen it all before, no surprises here.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2010
davidylan:

lol do you believe in evolution? I'm sure you dont want us going down that path today eh.  grin But if you're interested in debating the scientific validity of that theory then be my guest.

Standard formular for escaping things you cant explain. We've seen it all before, no surprises here.
Feel free to go where you want to ! You go as far as saying that God created the sun. You talk about escaping things you can't explain? I ask you questions and you say it means that I don't understand your god. And you give an idiotic example of Hitler. LOL. *yawn*

Keep trying to find logic in your belief, it's only making you seem more and more idiotic. I could care less if you call me names all because I belittle your god. But I love it when you get all worked up trying to make non believers seem 'confused'. LOL. You worship a god of violence who killed the likes of Elton John just because 'it's wrong'. You and your ancestors lived through discrimination and fought against it but it all started with your god.

I actually met a believer who told me that science has proven god to exist. It was fun tearing him to pieces. You get so mixed up in your religious views that you fail to percieve things from different point of view. While having faith in god may seem easy for you, it's nearly impossible for others. While you may seem courageous by blindly believing there are people who can't due to past experience. I love how with you guys it's god exists and basta.

Out of every believer who responded here, you were the easiest target and the least intelligent. Getting worked up with the whole Jesus f[i]u[/i]cked mary. LOOL ! You claim to be intelligent but you ignore the meaning of sarcasm. Please, don't give yourself any merit. Never in a million years will I have a serious conversation with someone who claims god created the sun. That was just too good. LOL ! You claim to know atheists yet you fail to realise the main goal of almost any atheist towards believers. Nothing you said was concrete, nothing I said was either but I wasn't meant to say anything concrete. That's the difference. But you blind worshiper couldn't resist. Haha. At least, I've found a new target. Or should I say we. LOL !

Oh, you think you're a 'scientist'? HAHA. LOOOL ! A scientist ,  on nairaland ,  arguing about the existence of god ! HAHAHAHA. LOOOL ! You have no idea how much I've laughed thanks to your stupidity.

To conclude, I believe in god. No, I don't. I believe in evolution. Or not. Well, not the one with the apes. Or maybe. Wait, I believe in jesus but not mary.

LOOOL ! This forum is full of air heads but you sir are the top contestant.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Kgdavid(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

Feel free to go where you want to ! You go as far as saying that God created the sun. You talk about escaping things you can't explain? I ask you questions and you say it means that I don't understand your god. And you give an idiotic example of Hitler. LOL. *yawn*

Keep trying to find logic in your belief, it's only making you seem more and more idiotic. I could care less if you call me names all because I belittle your god. But I love it when you get all worked up trying to make non believers seem 'confused'. LOL. You worship a god of violence who killed the likes of Elton John just because 'it's wrong'. You and your ancestors lived through discrimination and fought against it but it all started with your god.

I actually met a believer who told me that science has proven god to exist. It was fun tearing him to pieces. You get so mixed up in your religious views that you fail to percieve things from different point of view. While having faith in god may seem easy for you, it's nearly impossible for others. While you may seem courageous by blindly believing there are people who can't due to past experience. I love how with you guys it's god exists and basta.

Out of every believer who responded here, you were the easiest target [/b]and the least intelligent. Getting worked up with the whole Jesus f[i]u[/i]cked mary. LOOL ! You claim to be intelligent but you ignore the meaning of sarcasm. Please, don't give yourself any merit. Never in a million years will I have a serious conversation with someone who claims god created the sun. That was just too good. LOL ! You claim to know atheists yet you fail to realise the main goal of almost any atheist towards believers. Nothing you said was concrete, nothing I said was either but I wasn't meant to say anything concrete. That's the difference. But you blind worshiper couldn't resist. Haha. At least,[b] I've found a new target. Or should I say we. LOL !
Oh, you think you're a 'scientist'? HAHA. LOOOL ! A scientist , on nairaland , arguing about the existence of god ! HAHAHAHA. LOOOL ! You have no idea how much I've laughed thanks to your stupidity.

To conclude, I believe in god. No, I don't. I believe in evolution. Or not. Well, not the one with the apes. Or maybe. Wait, I believe in jesus but not mary.

just proves what i've been saying all along really. you, my friend, are only here to rattle a few bones. is it not possible to start a constructive debate without all the animosity? u call us airheads but what kind of person wakes up one morning and decides to look for "targets" whose faith you are going to mock? i find your general level of superiority complex and your air of condensation to be very amusing. What really makes you think you are better than anyone who posts on this forum?
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2010
Kgdavid:

just proves what i've been saying all along really. you, my friend, are only here to rattle a few bones. is it not possible to start a constructive debate without all the animosity? u call us airheads but what kind of person wakes up one morning and decides to look for "targets" whose faith you are going to mock? i find your general level of superiority complex and your air of condensation to be very amusing. What really makes you think you are better than anyone who posts on this forum?

you should have allowed her to humor herself . . . apparently she feels good about her own ability to "tear believers to pieces". grin

when someone fills their post with "haha" "lool" you know you're dealing with an empty-headed kid. grin

Its ok my brother and namesake.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

Out of every believer who responded here, you were the easiest target and the least intelligent. Getting worked up with the whole Jesus f[i]u[/i]cked mary. LOOL ! You claim to be intelligent but you ignore the meaning of sarcasm. Please, don't give yourself any merit. Never in a million years will I have a serious conversation with someone who claims god created the sun. That was just too good. LOL ! You claim to know atheists yet you fail to realise the main goal of almost any atheist towards believers. Nothing you said was concrete, nothing I said was either but I wasn't meant to say anything concrete. That's the difference. But you blind worshiper couldn't resist. Haha. At least, I've found a new target. Or should I say we. LOL !

Oh, you think you're a 'scientist'? HAHA. LOOOL ! A scientist ,  on nairaland ,  arguing about the existence of god ! HAHAHAHA. LOOOL ! You have no idea how much I've laughed thanks to your stupidity.

this is a really long post . . . can anyone find me what exactly it was meant to address? grin
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

A lot of people really have no clue what they claim to believe . . . they simply couch their own ignorance in insults and a false pretence at "lol".
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2010
Kgdavid:

just proves what i've been saying all along really. you, my friend, are only here to rattle a few bones. is it not possible to start a constructive debate without all the animosity? u call us airheads but what kind of person wakes up one morning and decides to look for "targets"  whose faith you are going to mock? i find your general level of superiority complex and your air of condensation to be very amusing. What really makes you think you are better than anyone who posts on this forum?

Oh shut up. There is no superiority complex going on. I personally think the christians who read this and chose to ignore it are actually freaking intelligent. Stooping to the level of someone whom is obviously taking a piss out of you makes you stupid. Like Davidylan. I don't think myself to be better than most of you.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2010
davidylan:

A lot of people really have no clue what they claim to believe . . . they simply couch their own ignorance in insults and a false pretence at "lol".
How can you not laugh when reading your posts !? That's beyond me. If you ever thought I was serious with you then you're a f[i]u[/i]cked up slowpoke. Ah ! Don't think I read your posts completely. Couldn't even if I tried. Although somethings I said were true. I think god is a fictional character and the bible is fiction too.

1 Like

Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

Oh shut up. There is no superiority complex going on. I personally think the christians who read this and chose to ignore it are actually freaking intelligent. Stooping to the level of someone whom is obviously taking a piss out of you makes you silly. Like Davidylan. I don't think myself to be better than most of you.

I dont think that's what you actually believe in . . . the problem is you're surprised that a christian can actually decide to call you out on your several prevarications, outright lies, ignorance, irrational and incoherent hate. You'd rather prefer we all kept quiet so you can go and crow about "tearing us to pieces". Sorry that no longer works.

So you expected to just sit here LYING blatantly about the bible and assume we shld sit by silently . . . and that to you is a sign of "freaking intelligence"?

lol at least you didnt credit yourself with any intelligence.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2010
Mikaela:

How can you not laugh when reading your posts !? That's beyond me. If you ever thought I was serious with you then you're a f[i]u[/i]cked up slowpoke. Ah ! Don't think I read your posts completely. Couldn't even if I tried.

You were serious and i believe you are serious about this . . . look you're not the first person to use such tactics when they find themselves hitting the brick wall of their own ignorance.

I note how you NEVER respond with facts or anything of substance . . . its all the same tired drivel about how you're not serious . . . its all about filling your posts with "looooool" or "hahaha".

you dont seem to understand what you claim to believe . . . you initially started out saying you dont believe evolution . . . today you suddenly believe in it but not the one where you descended from apes . . . which leads me to believe you're never read a biology textbook all your life.

you claimed you talked about medicine . . . i wonder . . . you must have done that on another thread.

you can just lmao or hahaha or looooool your way around your own discomfort and gaping emptiness. Or best you can just insult me . . . you do that quite well.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2010
and we're back to the same incoherence again . . .

Mikaela:

[size=15pt]Nothing you said was concrete, nothing I said was either but I wasn't meant to say anything concrete.[/size]

two posts later . . .

Mikaela:

How can you not laugh when reading your posts !? That's beyond me. If you ever thought I was serious with you then you're a f[i]u[/i]cked up slowpoke. Ah ! Don't think I read your posts completely. Couldn't even if I tried. [size=15pt]Although somethings I said were true.[/size] I think god is a fictional character and the bible is fiction too.

I know . . . its hard to imagine the mental status of someone who cant remember what they typed less than an hr earlier.
Re: Crusifiy Me If You Want. by Mikaela: 12:58am On Feb 24, 2010
Wow. I touched a nerve again. Please keep responding and please keep thinking that I was serious. Yes, I believe that jesus banged mary, even if i don't believe they ever existed, at least not in the way the bible presented them.

And really, use tactics against you? You accuse me of things you did yourself. You talk about substance yet you know NOTHING about it. All you did was say : JESUS CREATED THE SUN ! Spare me on the intelligent talk really. You're plain foolish. I lmao and LOL at your stupidity. You come here thinking you've got stuff in your brain, which is true, but not what you think. Your brain is full of air. You think you can actually 'debate'. Shut the hell up. You don't even know the meaning of the word. I was sarcastic from the beginning and I'll always be. Although, it isn't exactly sarcasm when you actually have to explain it to dummies like you. Yes I'll insult you, and I'll have a blast doing it.

And look up the meaning of concrete, please. And please, stop considering yourself as a scientist. That's an insult to scientists really. You're just another pathetic christian. Also, you called me out on nothing. You only proved how much of a low life you are. Go on kiddo, go worship the fictional character who created the sun. Haha. I'm still looking for a valid point. I guess I should stop. Airhead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2017, "A Year Of Flourishing" / 5 Positive Results For Obeying God’s Word / Is Frank Edward The No1 Gospel Singer In Nigeria? ♪♪

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.