Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like (19535 Views)

Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) / Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. / As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by multebrain(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2009
Nigeria in kosovo can youplease tell me how the country look like as in is there any work there how is life generally there in kosovo
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by backspade(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2009
KOSOVO?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is Naija that bad to where our countrymen are inquiring about Kosovo?? Please tell me you are going there to get somewhere else in Europe because if not, I advise you to just stay home. Kosovo is the poorest country in Europe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by chic2pimp(m): 6:01am On Oct 28, 2009
backspade:

KOSOVO?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[b]Is Naija that bad to where our countrymen are inquiring about Kosovo??[/b] Please tell me you are going there to get somewhere else in Europe because if not, I advise you to just stay home. Kosovo is the poorest country in Europe.
ROFLMAOWPIMP  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Omo me too wonder ooo undecided undecided. Nah the situation wey dey naija cause am. If not, why person go leave naija go kosovo ehn? undecided grin grin can't stop laughing. I wouldn't be the least bit suprised if naija peeps dey Iraq and Afghanistan cheesy cheesy grin.
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by symbian03(m): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2009
Kosovo? lol
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by iyeayo(f): 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2009
Can't help but laugh this post out,  things must have gone really bad for the poster, sounds desperate, Kosovo?? pls tell me its a joke!
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2009
@multebrain

hello, brother,

yes am a nigerian and am based in kosovo, i just arrived here a year ago and am married,cost of living here is very low and there are many jobs here, i earn just enough to finance the construction of my house in lekki,lagos nigeria.

the place is really opening up economically as there are not too many immigrants here, but my brother, jobs here plenty no be small.

u can either come here as a student or as a hussler,you will have something to give u enough money when u come,
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by hadexman(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
mobuch:

@multebrain

hello, brother,

yes am a nigerian and am based in kosovo, i just arrived here a year ago and am married,cost of living here is very low and there are many jobs here, i earn just enough to finance the construction of my house in lekki,lagos nigeria.

the place is really opening up economically as there are not too many immigrants here, but my brother, jobs here plenty no be small.

u can either come here as a student or as a hussler,you will have something to give u enough money when u come,

Really? How true is this?
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by blackspade(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2009
If that's the case, then why are there so many Albanians from Kosovo spread across western Europe?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by iyeayo(f): 2:12am On Oct 31, 2009
mobuch:

@multebrain

hello, brother,

ehn! are you for real shocked shocked KOSOVO? are you sure you are not trying to play games with the poster?? This is becoming interesting grin
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2009
come to kosovo and see the place for yourself
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by hadexman(m): 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2009
mobuch:

come to kosovo and see the place for yourself

How can you advice people to go there without knowing nothing about the place. Do you think everybody is so desperate to travel like yourself? Na Wa O!
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by vanesa(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2009
For me it's not a good place to try enter Europe i guess Nigeria is better than the place,but once again i Guess because i have never gone to see for my self just from research and here are some pictures for you

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by vanesa(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2009
more

1 Share

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by vanesa(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2009
more

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by vanesa(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2009
sun set

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2009
hey,
young man that is not kosovo, stop deceiving nairalanders,
kosovo is the fifth fastest growing economy in europe right now, go to world bank website and verify. cool lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by vanesa(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2009
mobuch

please post the one you call real sight of Kosovo and stop deceiving people. if you were to be in vietnam I bet it would have been the best place in the world

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ vanesa

Are we talking of pictures and beauty, Or a place where one can go and hussle and make a lot of easy money?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by vanesa(m): 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2009
If you don't mind
What type of job do you do??
Why didn't you tell the guy about the language barrier?

And mind you the guy was looking for info and info you gave was only superficial and i was trying to give mine through pictures

Iraq is also a good place for hussle or don't you think so?
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2009
@vanessa

am a business man based in norway.which means i travel a lot, so dear, i know a lot more about those places i.e kosovo, more than you
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by hadexman(m): 7:25pm On Nov 01, 2009
mobuch:

@vanessa

am a business man based in norway.which means i travel a lot, so dear, i know a lot more about those places i.e kosovo, more than you

Mr. Man, what do you know about Kosovo? You have not told Nairaland anything so far, all you keep saying is that, the place is nice bla bla bla and at least Vanesa as shown us something, what do you have to prove that the place is indeed what you called it?
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2009
Abeg you people should leave the guy alone to go and find his destiny,maybe he has been destined to make it in kosovo.
i have been there and spent countless times there,the place is not a bad place.
After all,the country is visa free kiss kiss
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by kood: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2009
mobuch:

@multebrain

hello, brother,

yes am a nigerian and[b] am based in kosovo[/b], i just arrived here a year ago and am married,cost of living here is very low and there are many jobs here, i earn just enough to finance the construction of my house in lekki,lagos nigeria.

mobuch:

@vanessa

what is the different between these two highlighted phrases. that is really good one you are based in different places at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by K2: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2009
I can never seem to understand the ITKs in this Travel Section. Good for you if you are living in "comfort". Thank God. Have you been to Kosovo? Most replies indicated negative but are quick to dispute someone who claimed to have been there? So they resort to posting pictures found on the internet which doesn't paint a complete picture of any country. One could find worse pics of the US, UK and whatever fine country you might be living in presently and post it. Does that folks mean one shouldn't bother immigrating to the country or does that tell the complete story? No one is in the monopoly of knowledge. Where one could provide help, or where someone could provide information, let's give them the benefit of the doubt instead of shutting down all opinions contrary to ours.

@multebrain , You are an adult that should be able to sift the wheat from the chaff.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by omega25red(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2009
i have never been to kosovo but i do know that it is not a place i would want to go to right now because they are just developing an identity for them selves after the massive civil war that happened there a few years back.
As for the business man based in Norway i thought you said you live in kosovo and you are inviting the man to come down. Finally you said you are a business man from norway. I dont know if you are telling the truth or not but it is not good to mislead people or even tell people to go ahead and do something that you know might be bad for them.

@ poster if you do go to kosovo please be careful because those eastern europeans dont necessarily like black people.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by iyeayo(f): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2009
IMHO, certainty is better than uncertainty. if you are not certain about Kosovo, why not stay back in Naija that you are at least certain about. undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by multebrain(m): 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
mubuch

pls thanks for your reply dont mind all the people that are here for a joke can you please send me your phone number in kosovo and the best city pictures there?
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2009
@multebrain

dont mind them,there are too many bad belle people on nairaland,it was this same set of people that discouraged me when i was leaving nigeria for norway,i followed my dreams and today,i have achieved a lot in europe,
just mail me on xxxxxxxxxx
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by multebrain(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2009
I need more responce about kosovo
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by yommyuk: 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2009
@poster
before u make this trip, ask yourself "what skills have u got and what skills are in demand in Kosovo".
Do you want to use it as a bus stop into Western Europe? Have you got any money to survive 4 at least 6 months if no job is forthcoming?
Have u got a return ticket handy in case it doesn't work out? Does Kosovo have an embassy in Nigeria? if yes visit and seek info from others who
might be planning to make a similar trip.

In conclusion, be prepared for the worst nightmare of your life. GOOD LUCK sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by bwumber: 3:47am On Feb 15, 2011
mobuch:

@multebrain

dont mind them,there are too many bad belle people on nairaland,it was this same set of people that discouraged me when i was leaving nigeria for norway,i followed my dreams and today,i have achieved a lot in europe,
just mail me on xxxxxxxxxx

Abeg my brother, I have been in this Nigerian that want ti useless my life since I came to invest in Nigeria from Vietnam. I have been running a dream star to get myself to Kosovo and make some head out of it. How can I get to Kosovo. I will appreciate your inbox or Y IM: bru_nophil
Re: Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like by johnsonpal: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2011
Chai!so naija dey vietnam, na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents / A Bus Burning At Berger-Isheri Bridge Lagos / UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.