Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Starter Pack: All The Things You Need To Be A Nigerian Slay Queen! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Starter Pack: All The Things You Need To Be A Nigerian Slay Queen! (1268 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starter Pack: All The Things You Need To Be A Nigerian Slay Queen! by BaesDiary: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
In this context, I like to define Social media as an avenue to project an image of who you want to be, without actually putting in the commitment required to being that person in real life. Understand? I mean you actually have this dream of becoming a big boy, with 30 billion in the account. But instead of working in real life to be that person, you flaunt some fake cash on Instagram, and tag it 'living my life'. You remember that one person who put up a picture of some cute dogs and call them hers? The Internet went agog when it was found out she wasn't the owner of the dogs. Actually, she got the pictures of the dogs somewhere, and decided to flaunt them as hers. Dog thief, right?

With that said about a little of the social media hullabaloo, I like to talk about the Social Media Slay Queens. A Slay Queen should mean someone who is talented, beautiful, fashionable according to Urban Dictionary. But you know what, the Naija version of who a Slay Queen is, is actually 'different'. I like to explain what I mean by this, but I would allow the following starter package needed to be a Slay Queen give you the gist.... #wide grin.

So, what do you need to be a Naija Slay Queen? Here's the starter pack to be a Nigerian Slay Queen...

1. An Instagram Account, with a number of gullible followers
Once you have an Instagram, or Snapchat account where you can filter the life out of your picture before uploading it for your fans, you have one of the things needed to be a Nigerian Slay Queen.

2. A lying spirit 
Nigerian slay Queens never get old. For where? She celebrates her 16th birthday every year, and she displays it online for all to see that she keeps getting younger. If you can't lie about certain things like your age, your background, etc, you are not ready to be a Nigerian Slay Queen!

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/08/starter-pack-all-things-you-need-to-be.html#more

Lalasticlala
Seun
Ishilove

Re: Starter Pack: All The Things You Need To Be A Nigerian Slay Queen! by BaesDiary: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
3. Sultry pictures
To qualify as a Nigerian Slay Queen, you should be able to give your fans sultry pictures, which can satisfy the male fans annoying urges. It's a world where a picture which bares all of a lady's body is praised while a decent picture looks boring, sad!

4. Trend tracker 
If you can't keep up with the latest trend, forget being a Nigerian Slay Queen. If you want to be a Nigerian Slay Queen, be ready to invest in fashion, whether it is fake Michael Korrs bag, or not, you just need to look good. Whether you can afford it or not, even if you have to borrow clothes from your friends, just look good!

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/08/starter-pack-all-things-you-need-to-be.html#more

Re: Starter Pack: All The Things You Need To Be A Nigerian Slay Queen! by BaesDiary: 8:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
5. Flaunt! flaunt! flaunt!
To be a Nigerian Slay Queen, you should be able to flaunt it all. You taking your bath? Flaunt it! You eating at a restaurant? Flaunt it baby! Even if you have just two pairs of shoes that you have, but you so desire a shoe close, go to your big Aunt's place, take a picture of her shoe closet, and flaunt it. A Nigerian Slay Queen will soak garri and groundnut for breakfast, but will flaunt a picture jollof rice, garnished with peppered chicken, with a side dressing of Coleslaw!

6. Likes and follow

To be a slay Queen, you should have plenty of likes and comments on your pictures. With comments like "you are hot", "baby, be mine", who says you are not yet a Slay Queen? Her success is measured when the above gets converted into a good number of likes, follows and comments.

Need I say more?

This post first appeared on this blog - Bae's Diary!

Lalasticlala
Seun
Ishilove

Re: Starter Pack: All The Things You Need To Be A Nigerian Slay Queen! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nice one, OP. But these Ibadan girls are beyond help. Can they even operate a smart phone? Not to mention setting up an IG account.

Olodo radarada(s) forming posh !
Re: Starter Pack: All The Things You Need To Be A Nigerian Slay Queen! by RoyalBlak007: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2017

grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian UK Based Presenter Shows Off Her'saggy Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style / 10 Best Ways To Lighten Your Skin Naturally / The Church Next Door ( Episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.