Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) (7425 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by Islie: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Amai Gamu’s birthday sex

By Adoration Bizure

Outspoken Harare socialite Amai Gamu real name Paida Zvirikuzhe turned 28 on Sunday and got steamy sex bouts as presents.

In an unsolicited interview, Amai Gamu said she would always cherish this year’s birthday bash powered by Boss Spencer Madziya at The Volt.

Among other things she received as birthday gifts, Amai Gamu said the sexual encounters she had with her boyfriends’ made her birthday more exciting.

“I am grateful to all my friends for celebrating my birthday with me, my phone was so busy because I have been receiving birthday messages and calls.

“My friends and relatives were giving me different birthday gifts and some of the gifts were big others small and I am so grateful for that.

“However, the biggest birthday gifts I received this year was the birthday sex I got from my boyfriends.

“I am not in a serious relationship these days so I don’t have one boyfriend. I am happy that all my boyfriends quenched my sexual appetite, there is nothing as good as birthday sex,” she said.

Amai Gamu went on to reveal that she has been abstaining for a while.

“I think the reason why I enjoyed sex on my birthday was simply because ever since my last serious relationship I was not indulging in sex.

“For the past four months my focus was mainly on my career and sex was the last thing on my mind,” she said.

Amai Gamu did not reveal the identities of the boyfriends that she slept with on her birthday nor did she state how many they were.

Lots of Amai Gamu’s male friends graced her party at The Volt.

http://hmetro.co.zw/amai-gamus-birthday-sex/

lalasticlala

Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
I like a sexually liberated woman kiss
Wash as some brain dead idiots come to call her an olosho angry

1 Like

Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by majamajic(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
From her look , not a bad birthday gifts from her bfs sad
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by ogashman(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
like this? undecided
some guys dey try sha

1 Like

Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wetin man no go hear and see for this obodo naija
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by stiffyme(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Which kind gift u wan give dis one way pass sex nw
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by Aquariann: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
See this one.... She probably works in a brothel and the boyfriends being inferred are simply her regular clients

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
i also need a birthday sex o grin wink
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by Ebios(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I can see how your brain is alive...See before you form James Bond or Wole Soyinka here, take this correction: It's "watch" not" wash"...

5 Likes

Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
^^^^
Na mistake na embarassed
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by Ebios(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
Aquariann:
See this one.... She probably works in a brothel and the boyfriends being inferred are simply her regular clients
she has a low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by indodon(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
can't be seen here o

1 Like

Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by Young03(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
ok
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by Apostlenathan1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
Chaiii
I no fit laugh

Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by Matrycx(m): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
Date
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Na all this kain one iamj dey like cheesy cheesy

Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by dexydidi(f): 1:50am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by tydi(m): 1:53am On Sep 01, 2017
ooooh! lies if i tell you am surprised
&
what is it with most fat girls and sex
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 01, 2017
She's absolutely right
There's nothing more amazing than birthday sex/birthday head.

I advise her to go get tested tho since its with several partners.
you go lady!!! you rock!!! Slay dem dicks

1 Like

Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by kenkool(m): 3:37am On Sep 01, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
PM me undecided
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by gqboyy(m): 5:57am On Sep 01, 2017
ehehehe, dudes who driled this blown up thing needs to go get tested
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by 9japrof(m): 6:36am On Sep 01, 2017
ogashman:
like this? undecided

some guys dey try sha

Ma nigga different strokes for different folks brov
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by Bhorbymills1990: 6:37am On Sep 01, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

I deh sell �� order for urs ASAP ��
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by PatriotTemidayo: 6:40am On Sep 01, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
Come get some cheesy
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by PatriotTemidayo: 6:42am On Sep 01, 2017
She looks like a warthog. angry
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by Sard(m): 6:49am On Sep 01, 2017
See as she com swell up like bread wey fall inside water.

But it's her life, she can do whatever she pleases to do.
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by femi4: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Dirty Olosho......Every dick that enter there will come out with 50 shades of Infections
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by femi4: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:
She's absolutely right

There's nothing more amazing than birthday sex/birthday head.

I advise her to go get tested tho since its with several partners.

you go lady!!! you rock!!! Slay dem dicks
Typing from experience
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by femi4: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
Esther, tot you r a v
Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
just let me know the date, place and time. Viola! Papi will appear

Re: Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) by lenghtinny(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2017
Just take a look at this bag of ricegringrin...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. / I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. / Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.