Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) (23524 Views)

Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics / Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) / Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 01, 2017
In this scary time, residents of Houston need the country's support more than ever. There are even some "Pray For Benue" memes and tributes i made you can share.

Here are some tributes you can share on social media to keep the victims of Benue's historic flooding in the country's thoughts and perhaps spur others to action.

use the hashtag #prayforBenue

Even now, let’s pray: God of compassion, You hear the cries of all those who are in trouble or distress; accept our prayers for those whose lives are affected by storms and flooding: strengthen them in their hour of need, grant them perseverance and courage to face the future and be to them a firm foundation on which to build their lives. This we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

God bless Nigeria.
I believe in one Nigeria kiss

Happy New Month everyone.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by ritababe(f): 3:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Amen
Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by leofab(f): 3:58am On Sep 01, 2017
Who cursed this state

7 Likes

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Redoil: 5:16am On Sep 01, 2017
But omenka and omenkalives made us believe that gej is the cause of benue problem

46 Likes

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by cultist: 5:43am On Sep 01, 2017
#westandwithbenue

1 Like

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by MalcoImX: 5:56am On Sep 01, 2017
Redoil:
But omenka and omenkalives made us believe that gej is the cause of benue problem
You can't do without politicizing everything, even natural disasters!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 6:46am On Sep 01, 2017
I am watching the response of the the American government to the victims of the Harvey storms both in Texas and Louisiana on CNN and I wonder when our government would get it right.

Am so sure there would be no coordinated effort from government of all levels to rescue the victims, place them on shelter before the waters would come down.

Where is the nationalism, where is the compassion, where did we get it wrong in this miserable country.

Should we call the British to recolonize us

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by dominicnuel(m): 6:51am On Sep 01, 2017
#pray4benue
Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2017
leofab:
Who cursed this state
who cursed texas?

Try n get sense small.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 01, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
In this scary time, residents of Houston need the country's support more than ever. There are even some "Pray For Benue" memes and tributes i made you can share.

Here are some tributes you can share on social media to keep the victims of Benue's historic flooding in the country's thoughts and perhaps spur others to action.

use the hashtag #prayforBenue

Even now, let’s pray: God of compassion, You hear the cries of all those who are in trouble or distress; accept our prayers for those whose lives are affected by storms and flooding: strengthen them in their hour of need, grant them perseverance and courage to face the future and be to them a firm foundation on which to build their lives. This we ask through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

God bless Nigeria.
I believe in one Nigeria kiss

Happy New Month everyone.
anything pray, any strange thing pray,.what is all this pray pray. Nonsense.. Do you think if it was prayer, that it could have saved Texas? .. Your so called country lacks everything thing. They lack love for humanity. Etc. Look at Texas, is on the news on CNN every day for 1 week now.. I watched nta yesterday they also showed Texas on their local news, but couldn't show benue. I belive by now more than 20 persons must have died in benue.. Nonsense country. Continue with Ur one Nigeria

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:04am On Sep 01, 2017
9japrof:
I am watching the response of the the American government to the victims of the Harvey storms both in Texas and Louisiana on CNN and I wonder when our government would get it right.

Am so sure there would be no coordinated effort from government of all levels to rescue the victims, place them on shelter before the waters would come down.

Where is the nationalism, where is the compassion, where did we get it wrong in this miserable country.

A typical nigerian always complaining.Do u think the govt of benue r folding their hands?

what ve u done abt it as a citizen?

America has d power of the media n internet we dnt ve in nigeria that is y their disasters r d world's disasters.

BTW Texas is experiencing a hurricane,Benue is experiencing flooding.It can happen to any city in the world.

#PRAY FOR BENUE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:05am On Sep 01, 2017
9japrof:

A typical nigerian always complaining.Do u think the govt of benue r folding their hands?

what ve u done abt it as a citizen?

America has d power of the media n internet we dnt ve in nigeria that is y their disasters r d world's disasters.

BTW Texas is experiencing a hurricane,Benue is experiencing flooding.It can happen to any city in the world.

#PrayForBenue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by OjukwuWarBird: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Only in Nigeria do people build homes close a major river that can be burst its bank anytime during raining season.

Pls omenkalives should tell his people to relocate faraway from the bank of Benue river

It will do his people more good in enlightening them about this fact that swimming on every Biafran thread like a fish thrown from an aquarium into a river.

12 Likes

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Only in Nigeria do people build homes close a major river that can be burst its bank anytime during raining season.

Pls omenkalives should tell his people to relocate faraway from the bank of Benue river

It will do his people more good in enlightening them about this fact that swimming on every Biafran thread like a fish thrown from an aquarium into a river.
Another Liepobic clown throwing tantrums early in the morning over Omenka.

Bunch of incorrigible ignoramuses. cheesy

Go lick Nnamdi Mavrodi Kanu's feet and get some sensory Mavros this morning before wearing your idiotic costume to march up and down Omenka's mention. smiley

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2017
Omenka this is ur state

1 Like

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2017
eeyah
Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2017
MalcoImX:
You can't do without politicizing everything, even natural disasters!
Shut up there

Just as you politicized boko haram

9 Likes

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by otswag(m): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2017
Although I admit the flood is very bad in some areas, its not as widespread as that first picture depicts. Its more like multiple islands of flooding scattered around. We wey dey live Here know say benue river is alot wider than this pix.

7 Likes

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by veacea: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2017
Our prayers
Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2017
My heart and prayer to Benue people.
Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by centoke30(m): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2017
My heart felt sympathy to them. By the way, let's support Fayose for Naija President come 2019..

2 Likes

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2017
omenkaLives:

Go lick Nnamdi Mavrodi Kanu's feet and get some sensory Mavros this morning before wearing your idiotic costume to march up and down Omenka's mention. smiley
You should be mourning and not throwing stones at concerned citizens

16 Likes

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Habane(m): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2017
My the Almighty, grant the dead eternal rest, and the survivors health and what they need to be healthy
Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by kingdenny(m): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2017
Is this for real?
Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by apesinola001: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2017
#prayforbenue
Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by abiolag(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2017
9japrof:

I think that is wot we need soon

2 Likes

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by emsheddy(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2017
Some would rather focus on Texas than their own people. Sandra Bullocks donated over a million dollars so far. DiCaprio donated one million dollars too. Our celebs, we need your help here. #pray4Benue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Joel3(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2017
.. and the water is dirty. a good ground for crocodiles. and Benue have alot of crocodiles

2 Likes

Re: Flood: Pray For People In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Ngene44: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2017
omenkaLives:

lol. hope you are enjoying the change u voted for. ?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alhaji Shehu Shagari Visits Buhari In Abuja(Pics / Abubakar Sani-Bello Visits The General Hospital Surprisingly (PHOTOS) / APC Dissolves State Executive Committee Of The Kwara State Chapter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.