Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Can A Male And Female Ever Truly Be Best Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Male And Female Ever Truly Be Best Friends? (685 Views)

Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? / Can An Asthmatic Female Ever Get Married And Live A Normal Life / Have U (a Naija Female) Ever Lost A Love Or Relationship Because U Were 2 Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Male And Female Ever Truly Be Best Friends? by Epiclove(m): 12:24am On Sep 01, 2017
Can guys and girls be best friends without romantic feelings cropping up and heart ties forming? What’s been your experience?
Can people of the opposite sex become best buddies without something complicated coming in between them in the end?

Re: Can A Male And Female Ever Truly Be Best Friends? by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 01, 2017
Can lion ever be friend with dog?
Re: Can A Male And Female Ever Truly Be Best Friends? by OmoOshodi(m): 12:46am On Sep 01, 2017
What kind of play does exist between stick and drum/hole
Re: Can A Male And Female Ever Truly Be Best Friends? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Can A Male And Female Ever Truly Be Best Friends? by DarkMagic(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2017
This question again
The tin is majority can't...
Best friends without any string attached...??
It is either a crush or something...
It is only few that can av dat kind of friendship and it happens wen party doesn't av any interest in the other
Re: Can A Male And Female Ever Truly Be Best Friends? by dukeprince50: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2017
yes, but it won't last, one or the both of you will want to take it to the next level.
Re: Can A Male And Female Ever Truly Be Best Friends? by Hillzy(m): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rara o!!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Male And Female Ever Truly Be Best Friends? by asksteve(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
dukeprince50:
yes, but it won't last, one or the both of you will want to take it to the next level.
U r right n even after one party tries n fails to take it to d next level that is if they dont break up their friendship bcoms stronger as everyone is now conscious its jus plain friendship with no strings attached.
Though a lot of ppl won't retain d friendship only few can.
Re: Can A Male And Female Ever Truly Be Best Friends? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Yes, I have male friends, no romance whatsoever, but most of them had wanted to date me initially (told them am dating), they are actually in friendzone.
Re: Can A Male And Female Ever Truly Be Best Friends? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Yes and no.
Re: Can A Male And Female Ever Truly Be Best Friends? by muller101(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Yes, I have male friends, no romance whatsoever, but most of them had wanted to date me initially (told them am dating), they are actually in friendzone.
from ur statement it means it's not possible.
Re: Can A Male And Female Ever Truly Be Best Friends? by deafeyez: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:

Wow, friendzone or just friends. So all your male friends are friendzoned friends huh.
Re: Can A Male And Female Ever Truly Be Best Friends? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
I onced had a best friend, she was female..I facilitated the choice of whom she got married to, i was the one doing the screening, telling her the real from the fake..so yes, it's possible...

(1) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Feel Proud To Be African / Some Ladies Have “incubus"spirits With Them...guys Beware / Man Seduces Women Via Social Network And Infect Them With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.