Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ajimobi To Olubadan: Don’t Allow Disgruntled Elements To Set You ‎against Govern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi To Olubadan: Don’t Allow Disgruntled Elements To Set You ‎against Govern (569 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements / Oshiomhole Presents Ajimobi To Buhari As Deputy National Chairman / APC NEC: We Won't Allow Few Disgruntled Elements To Remove Oshiomhole - Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajimobi To Olubadan: Don’t Allow Disgruntled Elements To Set You ‎against Govern by Wemimoigida: 12:54am On Sep 01, 2017
Governor Abiola Ajimobi has appeal to the Olubadan, Oba Saliu Adetunji, who he referred to as ‘my father’, not to allow some disgruntled elements to pollute his mind and pitch him against government.

The appeal became necessary following the dust raised by the elevation and installation of high and senior Ibadan high ‎chiefs to Obaship status

For close to a week, there have been accusations and counter accusation over the action of the government.

Speaking during the commissioning of the 5.5 kilometer reconstructed and rehabilitated Mobil-Oluyole-Wema Bank, Apata Road with Associated Bridge Works in Ibadan, Ajimobi said “I want to appeal to my father, Our Imperial Majesty, Oba Adetunji not to allow some disgruntled elements further pollute his mind and set him against the government. I hold the Olubadan in high esteem, I respect him, value him and have the necessary regard for the throne. But Olubadan should resist mingling with politicians who want to bring disrepute to the throne.

“We are not bothered by the pockets of resistance to the new change, rather, we are glad that we implemented the content of the White Paper to better the lots of Ibadan and Oyo State in general. I am not interested in whether an individual moves in traditional line or not. I am interested in the development of Oyo State and Nigeria as a whole,” Ajimobi added.

Ajimobi however appealed to the paramount ruler of against been swayed by distractive voices which have polluted the sacred throne with politics, noting that he has due regards and respect for the Olubadan as a father, a good man of repute and a royal ambassador of Ibadanland.

1 Share

Re: Ajimobi To Olubadan: Don’t Allow Disgruntled Elements To Set You ‎against Govern by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 01, 2017
Ajimobi is a disaster
Re: Ajimobi To Olubadan: Don’t Allow Disgruntled Elements To Set You ‎against Govern by Seguntimmy(m): 3:50am On Sep 01, 2017
How will he also feel if 32 Governors were also swore-in in the same state where he is governing?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi To Olubadan: Don’t Allow Disgruntled Elements To Set You ‎against Govern by GMBuhari: 7:36am On Sep 01, 2017
Make peace not war
Re: Ajimobi To Olubadan: Don’t Allow Disgruntled Elements To Set You ‎against Govern by aolawale025: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2017
That's the issue with government. They would ignore what is broken and try to fix what isn't

(1) (Reply)

Fani Kayode-give Reasons Why Nigeria Won't Break Into Pieces / Igbos Cannot Play Opposition Politics - Ngige / Buhari, Beware Of Nasir El-rufai By Richard Akinola - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.