Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Ladies How Can You Attract The Man Of Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Can You Attract The Man Of Your Life? (654 Views)

Dear Single Women, This Is Why You Attract Married/Unavailable Men / What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? / What Type Of Men Do You Attract? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Can You Attract The Man Of Your Life? by johnkaro(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2010
Ladies, I mean beautiful in the house, you as a well brought up girl. Is it proper for you to attract some how the love of life? or you just do the waiting syndrome? Then if you do attract at all how do you go about it?
Re: Ladies How Can You Attract The Man Of Your Life? by johnkaro(m): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2010
Ok ladies and gentlemen, one of those that I counsel actually asked me this very important question especially for ladies. She asked How can I attract my desire Mr Right to my life? So I really want answer from the ladies to this very Important question.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Romance Myths. / Why Religion Is A Big Barrier ? / Naija Men only: leave your comments! (23+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.