Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. (12166 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? / The Funniest Nickname You Gave A Teacher Back In Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by adontcare(f): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2017
Physic = black niggar
Biology= angel
Principal. Ohaba
Economic. = obinka
Dean= in loco parentis
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by BossLadyF(f): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2017
We had lots of them. We have:
Mortuary -he has different colours of skin due to bleaching.
Lady koi koi- she walks in a funny way with her funny shoe.
Red bororo- Agric teacher after she drew a funny diagram and named it red bororo.
Awake oh sleepers -his class was always dull so he had to always wake people.
Mallam- one intelligent Hausa teacher.
Indomie sir(he introduced indomie to the school. He's late now)
Ajai (this man can run for Africa. He's late too)
Coat of many colours -fine art because of her dressing then.

W had many but these are just few.
God bless Holy Rosary Secondary School, Port Harcourt
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by becksdinho: 11:42am On Sep 01, 2017
wildchild02:

Yes ooo...1st set, you? grin
The 5th set.. You are my senior! �
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by morbeta(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2017
Madam Koi koi
Wonderwoman
Chestout
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Nmaglit: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2017
my corper teacher then that teaches us agriculture we named him Animal husbandry
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by LadyTenny: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2017
The Government teacher in my set was nicknamed ps2 because of the way he walks.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Geop(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2017
Claracuzio:
Lady vandam. FGC PH
Sisqo....physics teacher FGC PH
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by akinniyiexcel: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2017
Alawuje meje because of his head shape,my principal is bebe yoo because of her over sharpness.Agric tchr,Medulla oblangata,maths teacher was sir sinu because of his straight n tightening jean.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by paymentvoucher: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2017
Criticize001:

Bro, you passed out from CHRIST'S SCHOOL, ADO EKITI.
UP SCHOOL!!
Yes Ooooooo... UP SCHOOL!
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Bennyidu(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2017
Agric teacher - Osama (the beards no be hear)
Geography - Baba Adinni
biology - Amoeba (He's got a shapeless a*s)
CRK - JEZEBEL (she can paint for Africa)
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Eu24(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Mr babalola, my high school teacher..

The day he noticed I was dating one of my female classmate that he liked. Since then marks de War BTW us

Well,

For my business minded people looking for Space or property to buy for biz in Lagos., I have this quarter plot for land Lease/Sale

Already i have 5 shops on it . located at Pleasure Bus stop, Alimosho Area of Lagos for business use Only..!!!

Land measuring 113,740sq meter. By the roadside off major rd

title are Survey plan, deed of agreement, original family receipts if u are interested call me

I accept Exchange for this property if u have Car, Must be a Car dealer other than that..money is accepted. Thanks

Asking 4.5m

Tel; 09032200405

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Gerrard59(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Had an Ogor (elongated back head) and taught Economics.

Nickname: Ogornomics.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Tessie01(f): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
BlaiseBankss:
Mine was a lady to be precise my bursary(junior school). She was very fierce and lemme say over strict that the students started calling her "TEMPLE RUN"
While one was given" FIGHT LION" because of his multiple tribal marks on his face...
Nairalanders let's hear yours.. Keep it rolling
Cc. Lalasticlala Richiez
Stimulus was a very long topic in inter science, so we started calling her stimulus
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by YungChorus(m): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Afobear:
shows her really young you are ...later now you will begin insulting your dad's mate here simply because it's a faceless forum...bewarned
cheesy

has he insulted anymore here before?
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by modupeleke(f): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Maths teacher= cube root, agric= okay, VP = sani chin-chin, biology = alleles. my student in my PPA in okpala IMO state named me anty lepa.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by modupeleke(f): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Maths teacher= cube root, agric= okay, VP = sani chin-chin, biology = alleles. my student in my PPA in okpala IMO state named me anty lepa. hahaha let us all try and be doing good.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by hamzeiy: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
we called our chemistry teacher CHROMOSOMES. HE took us interscience during our jss. so after drawing the diagram of a chromosome we felt they looked alike. thus generation came , saw and are still calling him chromosomes
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by YungChorus(m): 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
we call one my 'bend down thoroughly' cos he always says that when he wants to flog

Mr. elephant/cow because he's fat

jegbo (weed smoker) because he has black lips

alinco because he's slim
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by daveP(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
Principal- Super mario English teacher(male) - oKUMboLoom Maths- Margin Dep-Principal- Mr Show English(female) - Bend dey move physics- Jabbabe crk- 7up, cos his head looked like number 7 from side view.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Chukabiz1961(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
Okikpo. Because he was always behaving like male lizard and brutal.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Danzo4eva: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Scooby doo grin
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
Biology teacher: Spanner or Man laka

Geography teacher: Bangladesh

Government/history teacher: Tsulu(stood for pencil cos of how he wore his trousers.

Commerce teacher: scatter( cos of his flogging skills

Maths teacher: bounce along( cos of how she walked)

French teacher: Les conne( cos of a book he forced us to buy called les conne)

These re the ones I remember for now...
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by tboks(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
wildchild02:

Yeske grin 1st
You?
4th set. My bro was 2nd set. grin
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by wildchild02: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
tboks:

4th set. My bro was 2nd set. grin
Nice to meet you
Hope you're getting involved in the Alumni reunion?
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by wildchild02: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
becksdinho:

The 5th set.. You are my senior! �
Nice to meet you..Hope you're getting involved in the Alumni Re-Unoon?
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by mach98(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ori Oko, Eze one five grin
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by hanastazia(f): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
CRK teacher- ONIWERE Yoruba teacher- OLOWO MILK CANDY
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Remade high school egan
frying pan yansh,iya emma:principal owolopa:English iidiot,adefuwa :economics Azemohor:math amana:physics
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Remade high school egan
frying pan yansh,iya emma:principal owolopa:principal iidiot,adefuwa :economics Azemohor:math amana:physics
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by modivaz(f): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
My geography teacher
.....Mr Ya tin ya stan....always erect
And a lady teacher we named "GP"
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Addicted2Women: 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
muller101:
Undertaker. I hope he is not on nairaland

Bishop uzodike ??
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by muller101(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Bishop uzodike ??
nope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Deserve Exam Area Of Concentration:- Noun Students Cries Out / FG BEA SCHOLARSHIP Interview Venue And Date 2019/2020. / Over 1.6 Million Candidates Register For JAMB 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.