Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. (12160 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? / The Funniest Nickname You Gave A Teacher Back In Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by mriyesecnerwal(m): 1:05am On Sep 02, 2017
like if you went to providence height secondary school and you know sweden...
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Akjwyzepal(m): 3:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Ronaldo math teacher
Terminator physics teacher he has one bad eye and bow legs and walks slowly like a robot
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by princechurchill(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
finnestdope:

Also the then PHE master was called Mr. MKPI ( He-goat) grin

SCOBA spotted.

Florrent!!!

In atenum

1 Like

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
We gave our agric science teacher "animal disease"
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by tboks(m): 9:09am On Sep 10, 2017
wildchild02:
Nice to meet you
Hope you're getting involved in the Alumni reunion?
Nope. I'm not yet involved. I'd send you a pm.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by wildchild02: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2017
tboks:

Nope. I'm not yet involved. I'd send you a pm.

Can't access the mail to my PM, just check my signature, you'll find my contacts
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by tboks(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2017
wildchild02:

Can't access the mail to my PM, just check my signature, you'll find my contacts
Ok bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cut - Off Mark, Uniben? / Rivers State University Of Science And Technology (rsust) Post Ume 2nd Chioce / UI Graduates 5,598 Students,as 117 Came Out With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.