Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. (12138 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / What's The Funniest Nickname You Gave Your Teacher While In School? / The Funniest Nickname You Gave A Teacher Back In Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by ogbestone(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2017
Mr. Ologologopiapia.... If him flog you ehhh..
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by jamace(m): 8:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Sergeant koboko grin
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by dtrend(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2017
BlaiseBankss:
Mine was a lady to be precise my bursary(junior school). She was very fierce and lemme say over strict that the students started calling her "TEMPLE RUN"
While one was given" FIGHT LION" because of his multiple tribal marks on his face...
Nairalanders let's hear yours.. Keep it rolling
Cc. Lalasticlala Richiez

agricultural teacher = 20 ridges
commerce teacher = batistuta (he was his lookalike)
maths teacher = ancient man
physics teacher = google (cos of his bulging glasses)
chemistry teacher = acankhawa
VP = hold the floor

God bless GSS, Afaha Eket
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by gistsky: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Our headmaster then with big head, we called him Okpoko furniture.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Jflex07(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2017
we nicknamed our chemistry teacher osmosis
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by perdollar(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2017
uncle flat yansh at STMINPS bosso minna
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by davidluv(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2017
I had two teachers with nicknames actually, Mario & Luiggi....
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by amuokuko: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2017
We called him Jafar nd I never knew that was not his name until SS1 when I had issues wiv him..

He was a Naval Personnel who wore beards nd had close resemblance with the Jafar character in Alladdin...

God bless NNSS OJO.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by wizelink(m): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2017
I Had One Then Called GOMBORO by his students
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Ten06(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2017
My integrated Science teacher was called Staggerly
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by buskie13(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2017
peal ur back,because he always say that when he wants to flog,so we call him uncle peal ur back
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by becksdinho: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2017
wildchild02:
Agric Teacher - Fido Dido grin Biology Teacher - Jaggasam Economics Teacher - Gosheen
You attended sacred heart college?
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Florblu(f): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2017
donproject:
we have a lot of them being given funny names. Kayinsoro, roundneck, SOHCAHTOA, you will surely know that this one teaches mathematics. Then the notorious among them back then was Jogunomi, he can beat whole of Africa, he moves around the school premises with whips and he will even load them in his 1964 Toyota Corolla.

Seems we attended same school.Mr jogunomi is late now,the sch is a missionary school that starts with 0.if yes then we attended same school
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by mekusking90: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Terminator
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Otsam(m): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2017
Ewure(goat), mr chin
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by finnestdope(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2017
princechurchill:
My physics/further mathematics teacher in SCC Onitsha.. We call him Mr ojimkpo

Also the then PHE master was called Mr. MKPI ( He-goat) grin

SCOBA spotted.

Florrent!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Business Studies Teacher: He's Called Ledger Till Date.....No Day He Came To D Class Then Without Mentioning Ledger

Agric Teacher: Diascorea
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Blonchilli(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Franktejiri:
Op Temple Run As Nick For A Teacher.....Abeg When Did You Finish Junior School undecided
When I saw 'Temple Run' I almost quote the OP to go back and read his/her books. That game came out yesterday. Nairaland need to check the age of its members.
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by chiraqDemon(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Metro booming. The man mouth de smell like wetin sha
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by bishopken: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2017
In my secondary school then we give our teacher MR NO GREETINGS because he likes beating �
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by bishopken: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2017
In my secondary school then we gave our teacher MR NO GREETINGS because he likes beating �
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2017
My biology teacher was alinco baba grin
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by intruxive(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2017
Cyborg, he had cat eyes and moves like robot grin
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by BlessSammy(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2017
Mr Tortoise! Datz my English teacher
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Criticize001(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2017
paymentvoucher:
Computer Science Teacher: PALA

Fine Art Teacher: Van Damme

Vice Principal: JASPER

Principal's Driver: AJA OGA

CRK Teacher: OPA MOSE

Bro, you passed out from CHRIST'S SCHOOL, ADO EKITI.
UP SCHOOL!!
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by abraka00(f): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2017
Mathematics teacher: A.P meaning Aids Patient Fine Arts:Mr Igbo ukwu Agricultural Science: Mr Yanga man, Symbiosis, Oxygen collector Econs: Okada and Taxi
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2017
esanabiodun:
Maths Teacher - Ade Monkey
Computer sci teacher- oookay!
Chemistry teacher- Sing out Idris Premier college, Akure.
Hahahahahaha Idris Aloma Bagudu
Ilesha garage Dat man called Idris is a devil incarnate.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by mamziii(f): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Inter science teacher.. Vuga. Biology teacher.. Skeleton system. United Christian sec school apapa Lagos
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Criticize001(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2017
Ayowande1997:

UP SCHOOL!!!

You forgot.

Oluyi...... FADA GERI

House punchu mi, I sight you.
Hope you Na never forget about Baba Pupa, he has no other job than to follow iya jelili to beat students �

I could also remember Usain Bolt, that man can chase student die �
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2017
Geography teacher

Hungry lion
Re: What Was The Nickname You Gave To Your Teacher In School. by deeway200(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2017
my agric teacher is called undertaker maths teacher: ajasco or touch ur toe my class teacher is mr Nigeria(apari) up school ,up bapt acad (baptist academy)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

School Of Construction Mgt And Engineering Scholarships At University Of Reading / 50 Ghost Schools Uncovered In Niger State / LASU Expels 69 Students For Cultism, Exam Malpractices- Vangurdngr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.