Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen (4943 Views)

Single Naijas In London Or UK / Husband Wanted For My Niece / Nigerian Guy In The U.S Need Someone From Naija Or UK For Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by na2day2(m): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2010
isobel:

I am A 27yr old dark, smart and pretty angel in need of a God fearing man who is either a US or UK citizen. Pls apply within

BTW where within dey sef?
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by rasputinn(m): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2010
na2day?:

BTW where within dey sef?

grin grin grin grin
I trip ooo
I was wondering how possible it is for peeps to shove their applications in her zanga

@ OP
Either this is a sick joke or you're a dreamer
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by SwtzMinx(f): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2010
.WTF?!!. . .r u high or sum'n?
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Nneomaj(f): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2010
@poster u said u want a God-fearing man, r u God-fearing? As 4 me,u r just joking
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by yjay(f): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2010
na wah o, wats wrong with what she said?? at least she knows what she wants, a lot of pple spend eternity trying to decide on what they want abeg leave the poster jare , if you meet her criteria like she said apply within, cool
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by na2day2(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2010
SwtzMinx:

.WTF?!!. . .r u high or sum'n?

u mean is she low or sumtin? grin grin grin

yjay:

na wah o, wats wrong with what she said?? at least she knows what she wants, a lot of pple spend eternity trying to decide on what they want abeg leave the poster jare , i[b]f you meet her criteria like she said apply within,[/b] cool

my only question is, where is the[b] "within" [/b]ooo? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by yjay(f): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2010
my only question is, where is the[b] "within" [/b]ooo? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[quote][/quote]

if u cld just take ur mind out of the gutter for a sec grin, u ll most likely understand wat shes trying to say
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by na2day2(m): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2010
yjay:

if u cld just take your mind out of the gutter for a sec grin, u ll most likely understand wat shes trying to say

i did take my mind out of the gutter and all i saw was bullshit! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by belelikfin(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2010
Is this what some of our BEAUTIFUL ANGELS in Naija have turn to, what a SHAME.
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by gidson12(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2010
I know of one uk mouth gushing imbe.cile but the family is fuc.king rich. I fit link u up make u marry d imbe.cile. If u smart reach maybe d guy fit die natural death, u know na, and then u go dey sleep ontop money grin
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by yjay(f): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2010
na2day?:

i did take my mind out of the gutter and all i saw was bullshit! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

really? BS i really dont understand the criticisms here, maybe she doesnt want to live in Nigeria & feels that by marrying a british/american citizen ll make it easier to live abroad, its HER choice, HER decision,
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Frankienel(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2010
let me see your pics and i can bet you will be mine if only and only you meet my specs as i undoubtedly meet urs at least as stated in ur post!
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by gidson12(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2010
@Yjay
d babe na ur sister
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by seyibrown(f): 9:19am On Feb 24, 2010
@poster

Try a site like www.afro-introductions.com!
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by yjay(f): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2010
gidson12:

@Yjay
d babe na your sister

lol, just felt pple were quick to label her a gold digger of some sort
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by na2day2(m): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2010
yjay:

really? BS i really dont understand the criticisms here, maybe she doesnt want to live in Nigeria & feels that by marrying a british/american citizen ll make it easier to live abroad, its HER choice, HER decision,

so she marries a guy from the UK or USA, will she also claimed she loves him? and if the guy cheats on her will that not be fair since their union is obviously not based on love but on a ticket out of naija
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by doggyall: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2010
Am somalian citizen billonaire equivalent of US millionaire, with Uk and US visas on my passport. I will pay your transportation fare to/fro somalia if you can e-mail me your pix. Then we can plan a trip to UK or US at anytime of the year. Goodluck
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by na2day2(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2010
doggyall:

Am somalian citizen billonaire equivalent of US millionaire, with Uk and US visas on my passport. I will pay your transportation fare to/fro somalia if you can e-mail me your pix. Then we can plan a trip to UK or US at anytime of the year. Goodluck

imfao! pathetic!
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by FBS: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2010
Where is the OP?
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by idifu(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2010
ole, thief, barawo
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by idifu(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2010
olo obo ole (Thieving toto) hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by mrkoma2012: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2010
Simply put she's searching 4 a maga so only maga's need apply
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by javalove(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2010
JUDASI!!! OOLLLEE!!!! OPA JESU JE !!! OLE!!!!!!!!!!

UK CITEZEN KO, UK CITEZEN NI. . .

U DON TAYA TO DEY PLAY AROUND NOW U DEY FIND PERSON WEY GO CARRY BORE-HOLE FOR HOUSE. . .
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Kunbee: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2010
Good luck
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by cliveland: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2010
@ u r either of these three;

very BOLD![though not on this site/forum]
very hilarious!! [which i'd rather prefer and do enjoy] or;
very, NO i dont want to add that yet.

but serious speaking as a learned person, for intending contractual parties to fully appreciate whats on the table, which it seems much like ur post is, being the "OFFEROR" u should also give details of your "CONSIDERATION" so prospertive/interested persons can decide if u also fit their bill, dont allow people "US" without any worthy citizenship pally distract u. U might be surprised what u may get!

JEALOUSY PEOPLE!!! e no concern una if she wan marry Jesus junior broda.
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by babaowo: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2010
There a lots of dating sites,why did you post such things here in 1st place?
And you know N/ls are not hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i keep my asssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by TemiladeE1(f): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2010
@ All blaming the poster, if you can't handle a woman who knows what is good for her then BOOHOO go cry. We don't live in dark ages any more. British and Yankee guys are the best lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Titto(f): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2010
And you think this is enough criteria for a husband. I pity you. Pshior.
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by otondo55: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2010
Like play , like joke she done get am.

i have all the qualities, only say i wowo.

Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Spyker: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2010
Wahala dey ooh
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by otawa: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2010
Temilade£:

@ All blaming the poster, if you can't handle a woman who knows what is good for her then BOOHOO go cry. We don't live in dark ages any more. British and Yankee guys are the best lipsrsealed

well said, Temilade.

Most of the guys are either jealous that a naija babe will prefer UK, US citizen above them.

May be if their papa had made Nigeria better, babes all over the world will be going after Nigerian men.

Life is short, only a foolish girl will see poverty and dive into it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Rich Gay Guys Only.call 08082925096 / Www.naijapals.com : Hook Up Now / Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.