Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen (4941 Views)

Single Naijas In London Or UK / Husband Wanted For My Niece / Nigerian Guy In The U.S Need Someone From Naija Or UK For Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by tboyjnr(m): 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2010
Pic?
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by hilli666(m): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2010
I have both UK and US kpali. dual citizenship. So maybe you can include your sister as well, grin and may some of your friends. The terms of the deal are non negotiable. I want one to be the chef and the other one to handle domestic affairs and the finest one to handle personal affairs, I mean realy personal affairs. grin
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by omega25red(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2010
where the photo na? if you want to increase interest you have to post a photo
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by wendieposh: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2010
This my dear,is the height of stupidity and desperation, must you bring
it to NL?
omo,you need to get yourself a life and get screwed by an agbero grin grin grin
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Smi1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2010
@ Poster , You are a bloody Scum bag hahahahha
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by honeric01(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2010
do you have a passport?
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2010
Funny thread, I am sure the poster is having a big laugh at some of these comments. grin
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by oval1(f): 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2010
there is nothing i won't see on this nairaland.

poster don't worry u will soon get an eligible suitor, this is nairaland!
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by PStacks(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2010
nawa oh. so i cant get a girl to love meif im not from yankee or jand.
things go better. na poverty cos this kind lov.
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by na2day2(m): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2010
otawa:

well said, Temilade.

Most of the guys are either jealous that a naija babe will prefer UK, US citizen above them.

May be if their papa had made Nigeria better, babes all over the world will be going after Nigerian men.

Life is short, only a foolish girl will see poverty and dive into it.

in ur mind now u made sense bah? i am in the usa but will never consider a girl whose agenda is to get out of the country for a r/s bcuz when she gets here she will fulfill her other hidden agendas. what has she got to offer? boobies, p**sy? we got a variety even among the nigerian community here, why waste my energy on her. some of u are just glorified daydreamers
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by honeric01(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2010
na2day?:

in your mind now u made sense bah? i am in the usa but will never consider a girl whose agenda is to get out of the country for a r/s bcuz when she gets here she will fulfill her other hidden agendas. what has she got to offer? bosoms, p**sy? we got a variety even among the nigerian community here, why waste my energy on her. some of u are just glorified daydreamers

shoor, na crime to dream again? can't the poor girl dream for once? abeg let her dream oo, she has not even told you all that she dreamt about. [size=4pt](heard that she dreamt of picking gold, diamonds, silver, dollars, pounds and even uranium all over the street of US. lipsrsealed)[/size]
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2010
grin grin grin grin yeye thread
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by switch47(m): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2010
nice one. wishing you best of luck in your quest.
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2010
I fell off my chair laughing, grin grin grin grin
Anyways the bible says 'Ask and ye shall recieve'
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Outstrip(f): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2010
At least she is being honest. You never know she might make the best wife and friend you can ever imagine
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by tolly4real(f): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2010
If u re such an angel, howcome u re seriously searching, check ur self well well
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by na2day2(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2010
aysometin:

I fell off my chair laughing, grin grin grin grin
Anyways the bible says 'Ask and ye shall recieve'

biko biko, stop to dey misquote bible abeg

Outstrip:

At least she is being honest. You never know she might make the best wife and friend you can ever imagine

right, but if a guy did the same all of una go nail am to the cross ko
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2010
isobel:
I am A 27yr old dark, smart and pretty angel in need of a God fearing man who is either a US or UK citizen. Pls apply within

You are never in love with anyone.

You are only in love with your prejudiced and hopeful idea of that person.

And you fall out of love when that IDEA CHANGES . . .
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by ceasyc(f): 1:07am On Feb 25, 2010
@topic na wa 4 wire road ohhh. lol
@poster u go gal! lol
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by sexyLeamon(f): 3:56am On Feb 25, 2010
hahahaha am just seeing this grin grin you can't blame the girl she think every guy in the US or UK is rich grin babe wake up and smell the coffee, this is 2010. you have no ideal what some of those guys do over there for a living.
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by honeric01(m): 5:36am On Feb 25, 2010
sexyLeamon:

hahahaha am just seeing this grin grin you can't blame the girl she think every guy in the US or UK is rich grin babe wake up and smell the coffee, this is 2010. you have no ideal what some of those guys do over there for a living.

worse than smoking fish under bridge?
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by honeyguy(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2010
anywayz, "pretty" gurl, i got a US and Canadian dual citizenship, i might consider you if you are REALLY pretty but you will only stay with my uncle in the village for life while i come to visit you there, is that ok? but if your face resemble the situation of Nigerian economy abeg hold yourside
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2010
Looking for your MEAL ticket? You better get an education and a job!

Lmao! @ Cyber G.
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by fuke(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2010
Bloody daughter of evil. You see the ridicle you have subjected  womanhood to.

You better bend down and work, you silly Gold digger.

At times like this, I am pissed off with women and wish my mother is not one of them
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by adedayoone: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2010
Haha dis is about the funniest thread i've seen here ,I admire d poster sha , she is true to herself. I probably would be looking for a british or american citizen too if i though it would help my life . Goodluck in your search . LWKMD
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by calabaman(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2010
@isobel, @hiiiiissiiiiiing@ dnt go and get a job u hear!
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by igboboy1(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2010
Correct Anuofia
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by deb(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2010
APPLY WITHIN

grin grin grin grin I like that phrase LWKMD grin grin
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2010
na2day?:

biko biko, stop to dey misquote bible abeg

right, but if a guy did the same all of una go nail am to the cross ko

Broda abeg make I encourage the chic na grin grin grin
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by VGA: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2010
email address will be ideal
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2010
fuke:

Bloody daughter of evil. You see the ridicle you have subjected womanhood to.

You better bend down and work, you silly Gold digger.

At times like this, I am pissed off with women and wish my mother is not one of them
that was really uncalled for undecided

Good luck poster, but know that not only US or UK citizens make good husbands tongue
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by dinggle: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2010
I dey U.S but I go marry keep for Nigeria, because the thing wen make you dey run from our hard working men for naija go make u run from me when u reach here.

Get a life girl!, naija boys and girls in yankee know better dont even count ur luck, go play US lottery if u so badly wanna relocate. I rather marry a naija girl here today and divorce her tomorrow than marry u there and file for you to come here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Match Making For Hiv Positive Individuals / For Rich Gay Guys Only.call 08082925096 / Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.