Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen (4944 Views)

Single Naijas In London Or UK / Husband Wanted For My Niece / Nigerian Guy In The U.S Need Someone From Naija Or UK For Serious Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2010
At times like this, I am pissed off with women and wish my mother is not one of them

well, there are male male couples these days.
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2010
tpia.:

well, there are male male couples these days.

Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by tonya3(m): 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2010
so u dont want nigeria citizen that is a multi millionaire?
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by dedoo24k(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2010
Na wah, act of desperation!!
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by heilige(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2010
U get foto ?
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by lovemoi2(f): 1:09am On Feb 26, 2010
[size=16pt]at least the poster is sincere[/size]
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by na2day2(m): 1:21am On Feb 26, 2010
lovemoi2:

[size=16pt]at least the poster is sincere[/size]

yup! sincerely wrong 4 that!
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by sisisisi(f): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2010
You sound like some desperate chinese ladies always looking for pple from Uk or U.S
anofia! angry angry
So you too better for pple from other countries.Yeye gal.
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by macherie1: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2010
Poster's done nothing wrong. the wahala in this country is too much na. She's just using what she's got to get what she aint got.
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by mybad: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2010
ma cherie:

Poster's done nothing wrong. the wahala in this country is too much na. She's just using what she's got to get what she aint got.

No! The poster has done nothing wrong.
Like most of her peers here she just has her eyes on a life she never worked for.
More like seeking "greener pastures" and having monkey work while baboon feeds fat.
SEGE BARAWO!
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by na2day2(m): 2:48am On Feb 27, 2010
sisisisi:

You sound like some desperate chinese ladies always looking for pple from Uk or U.S
anofia! angry angry
So you too better for pple from other countries.Yeye gal.

dem ban u? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by chinesedoll(f): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2010
I bet most of the guys here have sent her a mail tongue tongue
BTW How are you sure she is not a citizen herself, she probably does not want someone who would use her to get their kpali.
Abeg make una free the babe jare, If you have what she is looking for APPLY WITHIN HABA!!! tongue wink wink
Abi is that too much to ask?
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by na2day2(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2010
chinesedoll:

I bet most of the guys here have sent her a mail tongue tongue
BTW How are you sure she is not a citizen herself, she probably does not want someone who would use her to get their kpali.
Abeg make una free the babe jare, If you have what she is looking for APPLY WITHIN HABA!!! tongue wink wink
Abi is that too much to ask?

we all know that, at least i know that. i know the poster and she has posted a similar thread b4 abt being lonely. she is in the UK and looking to get something done abt her loneliness otherwise she will turn lesbian grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by CGKing(m): 2:21am On Feb 28, 2010
If you mentioned that u were a virgin im sure that would have added to your appeal. Sady, u r not.

Meanwhile, i have a lady friend, a very very pretty US citizen who came to naija wanting to remarry. Infact she came to me. She has a child though and her ex husband maltreated, embarrassed, beat her up all the time, even in public. Finally, he dumped her.

I think you are still in your puberty stage, having all your childhood day dreams. Nigeria has too many jaw dropping pretty ladies who would be happy to have a 25 percent good guy right here. You need to grow up quick before u clock 80 still searching. Pls im sincerely trying to help. grin
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by na2day2(m): 3:50am On Feb 28, 2010
CGKing:

If you mentioned that u were a virgin im sure that would have added to your appeal. Sady, u r not.

Meanwhile, i have a lady friend, a very very pretty US citizen who came to naija wanting to remarry. Infact she came to me. She has a child though and her ex husband maltreated, embarrassed, beat her up all the time, even in public. Finally, he dumped her.

I think you are still in your puberty stage, having all your childhood day dreams. Nigeria has too many jaw dropping pretty ladies who would be happy to have a 25 percent good guy right here. You need to grow up quick before u clock 80 still searching. Pls im sincerely trying to help. grin

DEATH! ! ! grin grin grin
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by hausaman10: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2010
I am avaiable, I currently reside on the east coast part of the U.S. am 30 and am ready for marriage so guys help me out.
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by na2day2(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2010
hausaman10:

I am avaiable, I currently reside on the east coast part of the U.S. am 30 and am ready for marriage so guys help me out.

do u know how many girls in kano that have been waiting for u?
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by OBLONG(m): 4:43am On Mar 01, 2010
poister-- I never heard back from you,. I am interested in ur offer.

I don't care if u're a virgin or not, Im ready for LOVE. kiss kiss
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by na2day2(m): 4:51am On Mar 01, 2010
and i am ready to be the best man
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by AyshAh1: 9:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
dis una talk serious oooo, ah let d woman mke her choice nowww
Re: Husband Wanted! Criteria- God Fearing Us Or Uk Citizen by Kgdavid(m): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2010
hausaman10:

apply within!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

For Rich Gay Guys Only.call 08082925096 / Www.naijapals.com : Hook Up Now / Meet Rich Men And Women Across Nigeria Leading To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.