Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,867 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

What Nnamdi Kanu Told South East Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Nnamdi Kanu Told South East Governors (436 Views)

"The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Biafra: What Nnamdi Kanu Told South East Governors / Despite Bail See What Nnamdi Kanu Told Supporters Today VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nnamdi Kanu Told South East Governors by Biafrareform(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2017
They called him and pleaded he talks to his supporters to relapse on IPOB pursuit; he brought out his phone and showed them a picture of the crowd in one of the IPOB rallies saying:

"These are the people that sent me. I didn't send myself. If you leaders genuinely love this land and her people, you will not call these people my supporters but our supporters. They are pursuing the most sacred cause in life. That is freedom!

You don't kill people who are begging for breathe and life. It is sacrilegious but you have done such. Biafrans want freedom which is life. That is what i stand for". ~ Nnamdi Kanu.

Chaiii. One fraudster that is shaking the whole nation.
This man has made the country realize that Power belongs to the people.
Nigerians should note this and hold their leaders ransome.
I think those hating on him are just jealous

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told South East Governors by cymontempler: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2017
Biafra Haters.. Food is Ready.
Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told South East Governors by Marcelo290(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2017
The governors go be like...which kind boy be this?

1 Like

Re: What Nnamdi Kanu Told South East Governors by izombie(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2017
Amazing. Those governors should be ashamed of themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kill 18 In Borno / NIMC Registers And Issues Identification Number To 21.4m Nigerians / An Elegy To Our Fallen Heroes In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.