Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay (13717 Views)

Three INEC Staff In Prison For Collecting N179.8m Bribe From Diezani (PHOTOS) / We Have Recovered $43m From Diezani – Magu / EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by intruxive(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
donbrowser:

Bros i made a simple request you cant provide it. Just give me links to back up you claims. You can't
https://www.naij.com/1048724-buhari-reveals-recovered-stolen-monies-will-used.html

You call yourself donbrowser, yet ordinary google u cannot use, pls not everybody is a dumb ipob yoot who swallows everything without checking the facts.
Here boy, see link attached
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
ooshinibos:

ItachiUchiha what cant you accept the truth , do you want the government to keep quiet about the embezzlement and corruption of the previous government , ItachiUchiha am depressed and disappointment in you as a Nigerian ..you are part of our problem ..I must admit apc Is not perfect but at least they let us know that the country was bled dry by PDP ...what is wrong with you ItachiUchiha

Im sorry you did misunderstand me. Im not saying they shouldnt blame GEJ, they can blame him all they like, arrest him, judge him, kill him or whatever, nobody cares, just for them to do what they got elected to do.. What they promise to do.

They promised to repair the country, they made promises, fulfill them, is it too much to ask for? Why throw in blames all the time, they've got all the powers,
utilize it on the looters. Are they broadcasting the blames so we can set up our own judiciary and try then?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
sarrki:

When someone like Fayose says we are not fighting corruption, tell him that what EFCC recovered this year alone is more than Ekiti Budget for 8years!!!

The recovered lots is a story for the gullible.
They are all lies.
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by Ten06(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

Your stpdty is legendary. You want to tell me that APC is not committing all the crimes you posted there against PDP?.
You and your rat family will not be able to steal from Nigeria again. Idiot
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by AWOisaCOWARD: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ten06:

Ten06 and his rat family will not be able to steal from Nigeria again. Idiot

Youdonmeanit!
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by donbrowser(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
intruxive:

https://www.naij.com/1048724-buhari-reveals-recovered-stolen-monies-will-used.html

You call yourself donbrowser, yet ordinary google u cannot use, pls not everybody is a dumb ipob yoot who swallows everything without checking the facts.
Here boy, see link attached
Read what i requested for and reply me when you have the facts. I will also show you where the same Buhari said Money will be borrowed to implement the budget before you call me a politician or an ipob, this government cannot be defended.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/nigeria-borrow-n2-32trn-fund-2017-federal-budget-deficit/

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-yet-to-give-finance-ministry-details-of-recovered-loot-adeosun/

I dont just talk sir, i talk with facts
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by richeeyo(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
ItachiUchiha:
Some exaggerations are unnecessary, this man is a professor of law, stfu except you're exactly sure of what to say.

This government is surrounded by people who's mouths are bigger than their brains... Its either a Lauretta churning out insults, a Lai Mohammed telling a bigger lie. Adwsina saying crap, Sagay misquoting figures and been uncouth.. Wtf do this government want?

Who will they blame after gej, gej supervised diezani so blame him, arrest him. Judge him and kill him if that will appease you but don't drag the innocent citizenry in this.

You were voted in to fix the mess, fix it... If gej is ur problem deal with him
fix the mess with money from your leaking brain Abi, PDp spokesman, we see you
Re: EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
richeeyo:
fix the mess with money from your leaking brain Abi, PDp spokesman, we see you

When you grow up, you'll learn how to pass a message without insults... For now, keep wallowing in mediocrity

Still wondering why APC and her apolpgist cant pass a message without insults. Ridiculous!

There are always APC zombies like this guy, PDP apologists and then us.. We dont give a f abt parties, get the job no matter which side you belong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Probe Uncovers Massive Fraud In Youwin Programme / President Buhari Targets Over 12 Million Nigerians With ‘Next Level’ Initiative / Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.