Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' (1129 Views)

Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) / Us 2020 Election: President Trump Would BeThe Winner / Jesse Jackson Says Obama 'Failed' Black People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify to Get Into Jesus' Kingdom'
Aug 31, 2017 // 5:43pm

Civil Rights activist Rev. Jesse Jackson said this week that the Electoral College "must come down," and warned that President Trump may have trouble making it into Heaven because of his views on immigrants.

Jackson said that Trump demands people "speak English, be qualified and have a job skill," the Daily Wire reported.

"Jesus would not qualify to come in Trump's country, he would not qualify to get into Jesus' kingdom," Jackson said, going on to quote the Book of Matthew's passage about helping the underprivileged.

He also called for reminders of the Confederacy to be removed from public view, adding that "the statues must come down."

"The electoral college must come down," Jackson added, saying it interferes with the ability for one man to have one vote in a democracy.

In the late 1990s, Jackson praised then-businessman Donald Trump on multiple occasions.

One, captured on C-SPAN in 1998, shows Jackson thanking Trump for his commitment to Jackson's causes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5lcART6TTE

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/31/jesse-jackson-rips-donald-trump-charlottesville-immigration-heaven-civil-rights
Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by stanech: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
LOL Rev Jackson lost his way when he supported Hillary Clinton.. Truth is Trump has done more for the Black community than Jackson ever did.

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by SalamRushdie: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Another Satanist masquerading as a reverend ..God's not a fool when he chose Trump for this role many years ago through great prophecies
Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by Abbeybailey(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
stanech:
LOL Rev Jackson lost his way when he supported Hillary Clinton.. Truth is Trump has done more for the Black community than Jackson ever did.
Yea right. Like Trampy racist hailing his Nazi pals that loves to wipe out Blacks and Jews in America if possible . I am a gun carrying brother and if I have to go down, believe me ain't going down without a fight.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by Abbeybailey(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another Satanist masquerading as a reverend ..God's not a fool when he chose Trump for this role many years ago through great prophecies
In your warped mind, anyone against that racist pig you worship is a satanist. Well, why don't you move to US and build a shrine to the racist orange pig you Nigerians love to worship from thousands of miles away. FYI, the racist pig days are numbered courtesy of Director Mueller.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by SalamRushdie: 9:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
[sup][/sup]
Abbeybailey:
In your warped mind, anyone against that racist pig you worship is a satanist. Well, why don't you move to US and build a shrine to the racist orange pig you Nigerians love to worship from thousands of miles away. FYI, the racist pig days are numbered courtesy of Director Mueller.

I think you should worry more about Hillary going to jail because it seems Trump has some new dirt on her and comey

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by Abbeybailey(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:
[sup][/sup]

I think you should worry more about Hillary going to jail because it seems Trump has some new dirt on her and comey
America is not a third world where the likes of a racist despotic wannabe lords over there people. Director mueller get tramp tax results and the investigation is on full throttle. Meanwhile, what have you got from the Buffon in the Oval Office in your hideout in Nigeria ? . Nada and nothing because he think of people like you as a lesser being.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by SalamRushdie: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Abbeybailey:
America is not a third world where the likes of a racist despotic wannabe lords over there people. Director mueller get tramp tax results and the investigation is on full throttle. Meanwhile, what have you got from the Buffon in the Oval Office in your hideout in Nigeria ? . Nada and nothing because he think of people like you as a lesser being.

Even your fellow Micheal Moore has admitted that Trump is doing a good job and deserves a second term ..We are still waiting for Hillary and Obama to donate to Houston
Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by Abbeybailey(m): 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Even your fellow Micheal Moore has admitted that Trump is doing a good job and deserves a second term ..We are still waiting for Hillary and Obama to donate to Houston
Who cares about what Michael Moore said ?. I doubt if the incompetent Buffon will finish the first term with him , his family and aides are lawyering up for the eventual hammer that Director Mueller will drop on him. I am not surprise that you guys that want your freedom through trump are kissing that orange a*s of his. Good thing you can bark from Nigeria because your thoughts doesn't go beyond nairaland . A 71 year old demented fooool who is an abberation that will soon go away.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by SalamRushdie: 12:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Who cares about what Michael Moore said ?. I doubt if the incompetent Buffon will finish the first term with him , his family and aides are lawyering up for the eventual hammer that Director Mueller will drop on him. I am not surprise that you guys that want your freedom through trump are kissing that orange a*s of his. Good thing you can bark from Nigeria because your thoughts doesn't go beyond nairaland . A 71 year old demented fooool who is an abberation that will soon go away.
As long as I stand with Trump 2 terms is certain because God has told me so ..
Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by Abbeybailey(m): 12:21am On Sep 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

As long as I stand with Trump 2 terms is certain because God has told me so ..
I like you and think you are a nice guy but I don't want you to get dementia like that racist poo that is leading my country to the sewage. Go back to your tribal section and hunt Buhari all you want. I don't have any problem with that. About America, you know absolutely nothing except the junk you watch on Faux News which is out of UK because racism doesn't sell in UK.

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by SalamRushdie: 12:24am On Sep 03, 2017
This is the same Jesse Jackson that once gave Trump and award for not being a racist grin grin ask yaself what has changed

Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
stanech:

Don't mind the charlatan, see how he was praising the same Donald Trump in the videoclip below when DT was a democrat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5lcART6TTE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by BAILMONEY: 12:18am On Sep 05, 2017
Abbeybailey:
Yea right. Like Trampy racist hailing his Nazi pals that loves to wipe out Blacks and Jews in America if possible . I am a gun carrying brother and if I have to go down, believe me ain't going down without a fight.
ALHAJI LUCASBALO WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH YOUangry
Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2017
BAILMONEY:

ALHAJI LUCASBALO WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH YOUangry

I wonder who is pursuing him as he changed his username? undecided
Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:

This is the same Jesse Jackson that once gave Trump and award for not being a racist grin grin ask yaself what has changed

Thanks for pointing out that fact. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by LordReed(m): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Even your fellow Micheal Moore has admitted that Trump is doing a good job and deserves a second term ..

Can you link to anywhere Micheal Moore says Trump deserves a 2nd term?
Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by Kophschmerzen: 6:52am On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You are clinically insane, must you lie to sell that swine you worship.
Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by Lucasbalo(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are clinically insane, must you lie to sell that swine you worship.
I told you the Orange a*s lickers here are doing that because they believe the racist pig will give them their Biafra. Most of them can't even obtain a visa at the US Embassy or Consulate in Nigeria. This is the only place they can show their idiocy because they can hustle for N500 to buy their data. He's just as a pathological lying foool like the racist pig named Trampy that he worships.
Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by obixcel(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The picture tells it all. The truth is throughout the 80s, 90s & 2000s you never heard anyone call him racist.....until He decided to run for office? what happened all those years? what changed in the minds of these libtards? grin

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
LordReed:

Can you link to anywhere Micheal Moore says Trump deserves a 2nd term?

Here is an unofficial ad made by Michael Moore endorsing Donald Trump for President, either he did it sarcastically or genuinely he is staring Trump's second term in the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIiUN42Hdc8
Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by LordReed(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Here is an unofficial ad made by Michael Moore endorsing Donald Trump for President, either he did it sarcastically or genuinely he is staring Trump's second term in the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIiUN42Hdc8

Michael Moore DOES NOT endorse Trump one bit, he however recognizes the possibility of another Trump win because things have not essentially changed since 2016. Trump's 2016 victory was not a win by popular demand, it was based on the electoral college and Michael Moore says it can be stopped from happening again so this BS narrative that Michael Moore endorses Trump is full of chicken shît.
Re: Jesse Jackson: Trump 'Would Not Qualify To Get Into Jesus' Kingdom' by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
LordReed:

Michael Moore DOES NOT endorse Trump one bit, he however recognizes the possibility of another Trump win because things have not essentially changed since 2016. Trump's 2016 victory was not a win by popular demand, it was based on the electoral college and Michael Moore says it can be stopped from happening again so this BS narrative that Michael Moore endorses Trump is full of chicken shît.

Have you seen Michael Moore's prediction for the 2020 US Presidential election?

See it here? https://www.nairaland.com/4546425/michael-moore-predicts-trump-win

(1) (Reply)

My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader / Indian Man Makes Donald Trump Status, Worships It As His God / Elon Musk Warns The US Military: China Will Overtake The US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.