Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,321 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) (32944 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema / Disgusting Video Of Sewage Disposal In Mexican Beach Resort Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jesse Griesel, who is running as a candidate for the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) in the upcoming Student Representative Council (SRC) elections at the University of Cape Town (UCT), says she has been labelled as a “race traitor” on social media.

The 19-year-old who is in her second year at the top South African university said she was met with negative reactions when she announced her plans to run as an SRC candidate under the EFF for the 2021/22 term.

The EFF is often described as a controversial and divisive political party calling on the empowerment of black people and the seizing of white wealth without compensation to address past injustices. It is led by the radical Julius Malema.

"The comments were expected from white people," she said.

"White people want to talk about the EFF dividing South Africans and causing racial tension yet EFF members have embraced me and I have been labelled a ’race traitor’ by white people.

“Everyone can do the maths themselves but it looks to me like the only ones continually dividing South Africa are those averse to change and progress."

Voting for UCT SRC candidates is expected to open on Monday.

Griesel, who aims to ensure that all students' identities are at the forefront of any decision-making process if elected, said she will not let the negative comments deter her.

"I’m very aware that I would get this reaction from white people. They are so worried that a white person could possibly see themselves as an ally to black liberation.

“I have been overwhelmed and so grateful for the support I have gained I haven’t spent much time dwelling on that,” she said.

“I’ve been serving students through the EFFSC since May and with the endorsement and encouragement from members of the branch as well as my own personal interest, I decided to run for the SRC as this would just give me further access to helping students on a larger scale, as well as giving me more access and power to do so.

"Right now I don’t have much institutional power to help students. SRC would serve as that platform,” said Griesel.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Social media backlash

Griesel’s enthusiasm was met with backlash and outrage after the public questioned her decision, with some telling her to reconsider:

@TosteroneTess – Hi girl, just imagine if your ancestors had adopted EFF principles – you would not have a uni to go to.

@shikkai123 – Stupidity at its finest. You do realize you joining a fascist party right?

@albie1802 – Maybe you should re consider. You should know that only Black lives matter. Yours mean nothing to them.

@holypathway – Are you aware that should the EFF comes into power it will get rid of the whites and take over their wealth and businesses? They might be using you to gain more votes from white people and later EFF MIGHT BECOME LIKE LATE PRESENT MUGABE AND WE WILL SEE WORSE POVERTY OF ZIMBABWE

@Just_A_Driver24 – Did this silly girl lose a bet or something?

@sbudamusic – White people are having chest pains in the comments section

Others have responded positively by saying:

@JennMForster – Good luck Jess. Don’t let the critics get you down!

@ModiselleLl – NOTHING can/will stop you when you are led by your conscience. All the best Daughter of the soil. Amandla!

@mugambwa2 – Much respect comrade

@JesseGriesel represent serve and silence all the critics : go girl

@ItIsSam9 – This “white” woman is receiving a lot of hate for politically associating herself with the EFF. I guess it stems from this preconceived notion that every white person has to either agree with DA’s mumbo jumbo or VF+. I should follow her. I love people who swim against the tide.

7 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Biggie2000(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
WE

DON'T

CARE!!!!!!!

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Biggie2000:
WE DON'T CARE!!!!!!!

Your alternate account with just 40 posts since June doesn't care coz you've never been to university and never will. And it shows in how u conduct yourself.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Biggie2000(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

Your alternate account with just 40 posts since June doesn't care coz you've never been to university and never will. And it shows in how u carry yourself.
Bitch, there is only one biggie2000.
Don't make me get my whip.

32 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Biggie2000:

Bitch, there is only one biggie2000.
Don't make me get my whip.

U acting like a celeb with just 40 posts. Who knows u undecided?!

I know exactly who u are. Get out of here b4 I name u in front of the mods with your multiple accounts.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Biggie2000(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

U acting like a celeb with just 40 posts. Who knows u undecided?!

I know exactly who u are. Get out of here b4 I name u in front of the mods with your multiple accounts.
Hoeman, I just told you there is only one me.
Just one. I don't care about whoever knows me. Once again, we don't care about what's going on in SA. Where is your butt buddy iron galaxy?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Biggie2000:

Hoeman, I just told you there is only one me.
Just one. I don't care about whoever knows me. Once again, we don't care about what's going on in SA. Where is your butt buddy iron galaxy?

U don't care about SA news but u care about SA monikers undecided. You're clearly the one who's had their butt hurt, that's why u still holding grudges. How does someone with just 40 posts know IronGalaxy who hasnt been around for months now? Did he leave u bruised in your past life under a different moniker grin?

20 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Biggie2000(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

U don't care about SA news but u care about SA monikers undecided. You're clearly the one who's had their butt hurt, that's why u still holding grudges. How does someone with just 40 posts know IronGalaxy who hasnt been around for months now? Did he leave u bruised in your past life under a different moniker grin?
Way to go sticking up for your boyfriend iron galaxy. I'm sure you have also been tooting that your wrinkled @ss up for him and your other HIV stricken boyfriends to insert their shriveled up monkey dick. I have just one moniker. I just know you and your fellow clowns here because I've read posts about you getting clowned. Don't make me tell massa to get your whip!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Biggie2000:

[i]Way to go sticking up for your boyfriend iron galaxy. I'm sure you have also been tooting that your wrinkled @ss up for him and your other HIV stricken boyfriends to insert their shriveled up monkey dick. I have just one moniker. I just know you and your fellow clowns here because I've read posts about you getting clowned. Don't make me tell massa to get your whip!!![/i]

All this in bold sounds like your late night fantasies my guy - what preoccupies your mind all day. U described it all so eloquently u have to have first-hand experience at it - even I couldn't make that up. Top notch gay fantasies buddy - you've officially outed yourself grin

As for the rest it's funny how u follow "clowns" around and create multiple monikers to get revenge after we blast and leave u bruised.

13 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Biggie2000(m): 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

All this in bold sounds like your late night fantasies my guy - what preoccupies your mind all day. U described it all so eloquently u have to have first-hand experience at it - even I couldn't make that up. Top notch gay fantasies buddy - you've officially outed yourself grin

As for the rest it's funny how u follow "clowns" around and create multiple monikers to get revenge after we blast and leave u bruised.
Aww, you are trying to console yourself. LMAO. We LOVE women over here. Even when we come over to SA, we still bang all your women and you lazy fools can't say nothing but bittch and whine. Boo hoo! SA women swallow our nuts after sex, then your fellow SA men still kiss these same women. I know why you're always on this Nigerian forum. You're dying of anal cancer and you know you have limited time. Stop updating us on things going on in SA, WE DON'T CARE.
#BringBackApartheid

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Biggie2000:

Aww, you are trying to console yourself. LMAO. We LOVE women over here. Even when we come over to SA, we still bang all your women and you lazy fools can't say nothing but bittch and whine. Boo hoo! SA women swallow our nuts after sex, then your fellow SA men still kiss these same women. I know why you're always on this Nigerian forum. You're dying of anal cancer and you know you have limited time. Stop updating us on things going on in SA, WE DON'T CARE.
#BringBackApartheid

If I'm dying of anal cancer from gay sex then why would I "bitch and whine" about u bleeping "our women" grin, your cow brain can't even follow logic?

Do u even realise that SA men and women sleep with people from all over the world every single day - we're the most cosmopolitan country in Africa cool. Why are u acting like it's just Nigerians receiving sex in SA grin? It shows how honoured and excited u are to get close to South Africans. Why u always bragging bout SA women, my guy grin (inferiority complex maybe wink)

#OnlyNLCreatorsWillChaseMeOffHere

Are u a Nairaland creator buddy grin??

14 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Biggie2000(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

If I'm dying of anal cancer from gay sex then why would I "bitch and whine" about u bleeping "our women" grin, your cow brain can't even follow logic?

Do u even realise that SA men and women sleep with people from all over the world every single day - we're the most cosmopolitan country in Africa cool. Why are u acting like it's just Nigerians receiving sex in SA grin? It shows how honoured and excited u are to get close to South Africans. Why u always bragging bout SA women grin, (inferiority complex maybe wink)

#OnlyNLCreatorsWillChaseMeOffHere

Are u a Nairaland creator buddy grin??
Read my post well: YOU are dying of anal cancer. Your other lazy mofos are the ones whining, YOU are whining over something else. You're foaming at the mouth while reading my post, that's why you can't easily pay attention. Don't burst a vein, dude. Lol.
No, bro! SA women fancy us waaaaaay more than we fancy them. This is a well known fact and they have said these over and over and over again.
I bet I'll bust a nut all over your mom's butt cheeks and she will kneel on the ground to tell me thank you. That will probably be the biggest achievement of anyone from your generation. She will probably make you serve me cold beer to cool off right after. But, nah! I'll rather stick my penis in a pile of dirt than do that to her!
You are free to hang around Nairaland, it's not like you SA men have better things to do with your life anyway.
It'll be sunset soon, I guess you should start getting ready to go and entertain your boyfriends. Good luck, dude. Remember to go along with your pampers.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
I sort of like Julius Malema because he speaks his mind without fear. He's bold and although he has the interest of his *RACE* at heart, fascism is a no no!
I honestly think the girl should be allowed to run if she's proven eligible, humanity before any other thing and her colour shouldn't be a deterrent here, after all, isn't she South African?! I'd like to believe she's got the interest of everyone at heart, otherwise it's a no no!
I also do understand the fear of those people, they are afraid for themselves and might feel threatened or something. Woh, make them sha resolve am peacefully.

11 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
Biggie2000:

Read my post well: YOU are dying of anal cancer. Your other lazy mofos are the ones whining, YOU are whining over something else. You're foaming at the mouth while reading my post, that's why you can't easily pay attention. Don't burst a vein, dude. Lol.
No, bro! SA women fancy us waaaaaay more than we fancy them. This is a well known fact and they have said these over and over and over again.
I bet I'll bust a nut all over your mom's butt cheeks and she will kneel on the ground to tell me thank you. That will probably be the biggest achievement of anyone from your generation. She will probably make you serve me cold beer to cool off right after. But, nah! I'll rather stick my penis in a pile of dirt than do that to her!
You are free to hang around Nairaland, it's not like you SA men have better things to do with your life anyway.
It'll be sunset soon, I guess you should start getting ready to go and entertain your boyfriends. Good luck, dude. Remember to go along with your pampers.

I've been here for 3 years decapitating trolls like u (that's why you're hiding behind a new account) so I don't know why all of a sudden I'll "foam at the mouth" on some blue Monday on the 4th of October 2021.

@bolded - if this is a fact then why are there threads upon threads of SA women on NL? Threads of SA women trend fast every single day. You've made them trophy chicks, the most sought-after women on the continent - the Brazilians of Africa grin. And it's all thanks to SA sperm (your superiors) cool. U even fantasize over old SA women like my mom shocked

It's a pity the same can't be said about your own women (including your mom, aunts and sisters cry). Why can't Nigerian sperm create trophy women adored all over Africa, my guy grin? I've never seen other Africans fantasize about them. What kind of rotten milk u producing over there?

#IseeYou'reThrowingInTheTowelCozUaint NoNLcreator
, like I needed your permission to begin with. Run along now to Google SA women online. No wonder u risk xenophobia crossing all of Africa to come live in SA - just sex on your brain like a typical negro.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

[/color]I sort of like Julius Malema because he speaks his mind without fear. He's bold and although he has the interest of his *RACE* at heart, fascism is a no no!
I honestly think the girl should be allowed to run if she's proven eligible, humanity before any other thing and her colour shouldn't be a deterrent here, after all, isn't she South African?! I'd like to believe she's got the interest of everyone at heart, otherwise it's a no no!
I also do understand the fear of those people, they are afraid for themselves and might feel threatened or something. Woh, make them sha resolve am peacefully[color=#990000]

Well said cool

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Opposition politicians defend Jesse.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Biggie2000(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

I've been here for 3 years decapitating trolls like u (that's why you're hiding behind a new account) so I don't know why all of a sudden I'll "foam at the mouth" on some blue Monday on the 4th of October 2021.

@bolded - if this is a fact then why are there threads upon threads of SA women on NL? Threads of SA women trend fast every single day. You've made them trophy chicks, the most sought-after women on the continent - the Brazilians of Africa grin. And it's all thanks to SA sperm (your superiors) cool. U even fantasize over old SA women like my mom shocked

It's a pity the same can't be said about your own women (including your mom, aunts and sisters cry). Why can't Nigerian sperm create trophy women adored all over Africa, my guy grin? I've never seen other Africans fantasize about them. What kind of rotten milk u producing over there?

, like I needed your permission to begin with. Run along now to Google SA women online. No wonder u risk xenophobia cross all of Africa to come live in SA - just sex on your brain like a typical negro.
Lol, 3 years wasted! Smh. But, it's nothing new. You SA mofos are known to be lazy louts that have no purpose in life. If your parents could waste their entire lives, I see no reason why I should expect much from you.
You've made them trophy chicks, the most sought-after women on the continent - the Brazilians of Africa
Bro, you seriously need to stay off crack and other dangerous drugs. I thought you quit, but I guess I was wrong. Now you're beginning to have some ridiculous fantasy about SA women being the brazillians of Africa. Nigerian men appreciate SA women to some extent, but you're seriously on CRACK COCAINE for overhyping SA women to this extent.LMAO.
SA women ADORE Nigerian men. We pamper them. We take care of them. But, you lazy SA men will rather wear your dirty bucket hats, stay lazy, stay dependent and blame others for your CONSTANT misfortune.

This clown said SA women are trophies grin grin We appreciate SA women, but don't let that get into your heads. We have waaay more successful women, so don't even talk about trophy women.
You honestly CAN'T compare SA men to Nigerian men. You and I know this. N
Lol, even if I own this forum, I won't chase you off. Your Life revolves around Nairaland, so I won't want to just take that from you.

I somewhat blame the Nigerian government for wasting time, energy, resources and over $60 BILLION just to help you clowns out of Apartheid. If we didn't, you'll be dead or probably be working as a slave. Who knows, we might have bought you from the whites. But, you're useless as a free man, so it's obvious you'll be more useless as slaves.
Once again: stay off the drugs. man. If you need to cool off, you can have a glass of wine. Drugs are dangerous. I'm a Doctor, so I know this!

YOUR LIFE REVOLVES AROUND NAIRALAND.
YOUR LIFE REVOLVES AROUND NIGERIANS.
NIGERIANS OWN TMKSOUTH.
WE ARE YOUR ALPHA AND OMEGA.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Biggie2000:

Lol, 3 years wasted! Smh. But, it's nothing new. You SA mofos are known to be lazy louts that have no purpose in life. If your parents could waste their entire lives, I see no reason why I should expect much from you.

Bro, you seriously need to stay off crack and other dangerous drugs. I thought you quit, but I guess I was wrong. Now you're beginning to have some ridiculous fantasy about SA women being the brazillians of Africa. Nigerian men appreciate SA women to some extent, but you're seriously on CRACK COCAINE for overhyping SA women to this extent.LMAO.
SA women ADORE Nigerian men. We pamper them. We take care of them. But, you lazy SA men will rather wear your dirty bucket hats, stay lazy, stay dependent and blame others for your CONSTANT misfortune.

This clown said SA women are trophies grin grin We appreciate SA women, but don't let that get into your heads. We have waaay more successful women, so don't even talk about trophy women.
You honestly CAN'T compare SA men to Nigerian men. You and I know this. N
Lol, even if I own this forum, I won't chase you off. Your Life revolves around Nairaland, so I won't want to just take that from you.

I somewhat blame the Nigerian government for wasting time, energy, resources and over $60 BILLION just to help you clowns out of Apartheid. If we didn't, you'll be dead or probably be working as a slave. Who knows, we might have bought you from the whites. But, you're useless as a free man, so it's obvious you'll be more useless as slaves.
Once again: stay off the drugs. man. If you need to cool off, you can have a glass of wine. Drugs are dangerous. I'm a Doctor, so I know this!

YOUR LIFE REVOLVES AROUND NAIRALAND.
YOUR LIFE REVOLVES AROUND NIGERIANS.
NIGERIANS OWN TMKSOUTH.
WE ARE YOUR ALPHA AND OMEGA.

Lol, what a dumb and repetitive tirade even touching on some apartheid money that never existed. U could u have said all this rubbish in just 4 lines my guy - and still u failed to answer why u worship SA women the way u do as if there are no women in Nigeria. And then u wanna convince us they're awesome. The only way u could describe them is that they're "successful"... ouch! grin

U also failed to defend your rotten Nigerian sperm that can't compete with superior SA sperm producing the Brazilians of Africa that u think about all day and all night despite your own "successful" women. No wonder u "pamper" SA women the way u claim to do - you're just fools posting about them incessantly and in need of their company to mask your inferiority complex in relation to South Africans. That's why you've made them trophies - the ultimate prize in Africa (produced by SA men, your superiors cool.

So u say they like u for your (drug) money - that sounds like you're simps to me grin. Do they ever take u home to meet their Nigeriaphobic parents I wonder? What a sad existence, always spending money but never receiving recognition or acceptance in SA cry

Talking about illegal drugs - so u say you're a doctor - ok grin. Where do u practice - in dark alleys in Hillbrow? Imagine a real doctor following me around NL and threatened by my existence undecided

Just to conclude, I think it's obvious for all to see that your life revolves around me since you're following me around and are now hiding behind alternative accounts. I must have dealt your previous moniker a very devastating blow indeed cry - something I've become notorious for on the forum. Show your face and take me on like the man u claim you are, sucker - 3 years I'm still standing despite all your futile attempts and that of your mates cool.

Here's another trending thread about the Brazilians of Africa below grin Your "alpha and omega". No wonder they milk u for everything u have grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 1:49am On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol, what a dumb and repetitive tirade even touching on some apartheid money that never existed. U could u have said all this rubbish in just 4 lines my guy - and still u failed to answer why u worship SA women the way u do as if there are no women in Nigeria. And then u wanna convince us they're awesome. The only way u could describe them is that they're "successful"... ouch! grin

U also failed to defend your rotten Nigerian sperm that can't compete with superior SA sperm producing the Brazilians of Africa that u think about all day and all night despite your own "successful" women. No wonder u "pamper" SA women the way u claim to do - you're just fools posting about them incessantly and in need of their company to mask your inferiority complex in relation to South Africans. That's why you've made them trophies - the ultimate prize in Africa (produced by SA men, your superiors cool.

So u say they like u for your (drug) money - that sounds like you're simps to me grin. Do they ever take u home to meet their Nigeriaphobic parents I wonder? What a sad existence, always spending money but never receiving recognition or acceptance in SA cry

Talking about illegal drugs - so u say you're a doctor - ok grin. Where do u practice - in dark alleys in Hillbrow? Imagine a real doctor following me around NL and threatened by my existence undecided

Just to conclude, I think it's obvious for all to see that your life revolves around me since you're following me around and are now hiding behind alternative accounts. I must have dealt your previous moniker a very devastating blow indeed cry - something I've become notorious for on the forum. Show your face and take me on like the man u claim you are, sucker - 3 years I'm still standing despite all your futile attempts and that of your mates cool.

Here's another trending thread about the Brazilians of Africa below grin Your "alpha and omega". No wonder they milk u for everything u have grin

Ouch that's gotta hurt. shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Matheusmartin: 5:56am On Oct 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

, like I needed your permission to begin with. Run along now to Google SA women online. No wonder u risk xenophobia crossing all of Africa to come live in SA - just sex on your brain like a typical negro.
Na God go home judge you my guy.. cry

3 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by adamskutty(m): 6:32am On Oct 05, 2021
Two Jobless idiots.

22 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Authoreety: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2021
Gghh
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by tradepunter: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by thatsleepboy1: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2021
These two names....

Shi Amala

Si be kọ

1 Like

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Thegoodtravels: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2021
Good luck to them all.
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by ATEAMS: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by treesun: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2021
Oyinbo UCT Student Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (Pix)

Sounded like our usual Oyingboupdate and Juliusmallema grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Fr33born(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2021
I see
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Dididrumz(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) by Latakia(f): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2021
And in another BREAKING NEWS, the Pandora Papers just exposed Peter Obi of having more than one wristwatch and shoe grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ECO: West Africa Renames CFA Franc But Keeps It Pegged To Euro / Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.