Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary (24310 Views)

NYSC Is 50! Please Tell The World Where You Served. / Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) / Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by VickyRotex(f): 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
joyjoomla:

Yea, and it was sweet. Where you served?
Nice. Ogun State!
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by joyjoomla(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

Nice. Ogun State!

Ok
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If NYSC is necessary,
Why didn't he go?

Na wa sha,

Even the dullard has an opinion on matters concerning graduates.
SMH
Do military officer go for Nysc aside deployment of selected few?
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by chiefojiji(m): 1:56am On Sep 02, 2017
But sir, did you serve?
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Shinery0123(m): 4:57am On Sep 02, 2017
Rich4god:
How many of the Hausa Muslim women)ladies serve in the south. They are always posted to the north by default. That is not a true sign of national unity.
Well that is simply because they were mostly married off before leaving school if they ever attended. Then they redeploy to their states
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by ayobamiakinrind(m): 4:58am On Sep 02, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Have some regard for those who have gone ahead of u and achieved more than u can ever do. Be guided.

You skipped his first sentence, why?
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Shinery0123(m): 5:03am On Sep 02, 2017
Fearlez:

Yes, an oversight. There's were 5 Christians against 11 Muslims out of the 16 member supreme military council. Most were without portfolios.
One thing with Nigerian tribalistic fam like u is that u don't know that northerners bear names like Yakubu, Garba and so on and they can be christians.
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by isahkadir1(m): 5:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Vutseck:
which among his children served in the South

if l can lay my hand on that walking skeleton in a jungle ...oh gush

I'll devour him raw
Your brothers who hate him more than you think you do are also there, and they couldn't do anything. Nairaland has given you the freedom to spit trash.
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Krixon: 6:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Vutseck:
which among his children served in the South

if l can lay my hand on that walking skeleton in a jungle ...oh gush

I'll devour him raw

maybe buhari can even beat u.
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Fearlez: 7:58am On Sep 02, 2017
Shinery0123:
One thing with Nigerian tribalistic fam like u is that u don't know that northerners bear names like Yakubu, Garba and so on and they can be christians.
if you label me tribalist what do you call your bigoted President?
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Abbey24(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If NYSC is necessary,
Why didn't he go?

Na wa sha,

Even the dullard has an opinion on matters concerning graduates.
SMH
Guy ur brain need urgent reset, some1 that attend NDA what did u need from him again as a graduate or have seen u where an NDA graduate serve as a youth corper b4
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2017
GoroTango:
I am a proud northerner, I served in the south and i consider Buhari as a father figure and the only place you can lay hands on Buhari is in your alcoholic drunken dreams

I am a proud northerner that explained BUHARI AS UR FATHER
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Dindondin(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2017
VickyRotex:
Youth obey the Clarion call tongue
Let us lift our nation high tongue tongue
Under the sun or in the rain tongue tongue tongue
With dedication and selflessness tongue tongue tongue tongue
Nigeria is ours, Nigeria we serve. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Miss Rotimi, that PMB is not sincere with reality.
I remembered the April 2011 post election violence. The "baboon & dogs ll be soaked in blood" statement of PMB added to the violence & caused killings of corpers in the north, especially Bauchi & Katsina state. I was in Jos & my friends from other northern states were in danger.
Truth be told, NYSC has lost most of its relevance in the north and some part of the Niger Delta region.
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by VickyRotex(f): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dindondin:

Miss Rotimi, that PMB is not sincere with reality.
I remembered the April 2011 post election violence. The "baboon & dogs ll be soaked in blood" statement of PMB added to the violence & caused killings of corpers in the north, especially Bauchi & Katsina state. I was in Jos & my friends from other northern states were in danger.
Truth be told, NYSC has lost most of its relevance in the north and some part of the Niger Delta region.
Awwwnnnnnnn embarassed embarassed I can imagine. NYSC isn't what it used to be, like in the days of our Fathers and Fore. How sad! sad
And I really feel sad for all who lost their lives to the violence. May God comfort their family.

Btw, Mr. Okiki, how have you been? smiley
Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by Dindondin(m): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
VickyRotex:

Awwwnnnnnnn embarassed embarassed I can imagine. NYSC isn't what it used to be, like in the days of our Fathers and Fore. How sad! sad
And I really feel sad for all who lost their lives to the violence. May God comfort their family.

Btw, Mr. Okiki, how have you been? smiley
I m cool. You nko

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Explains Why NYSC Is Necessary by VickyRotex(f): 4:59am On Sep 03, 2017
Dindondin:
I m cool. You nko

I'm good too. Thank you cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Is 2016 Batch B Stream 2 POP Date? / A thread for corpers posted to Anambra / Before You Head To Camp As A Corper In Nigeria: Read This Urgently!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.