Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation (21211 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues / Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Jesusgirl92(f): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
i can never be in that stinky shoes, never. woman wrapper. idiot
Until you seek Jesus, you'll never get that inner peace you so seek for..... #no_be_curse.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by darkid1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
World famous.... No time o cheesy..... I read the episode you dropped today by the way... No matter how long it'll take, I'll wait... Nice hearing from you again cool wink smiley

cheesy oh you read it.

sad its quite complex, i had to slow down, i dont want to confuse people...

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by gozzlin: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:
Here are some of the picture WinsomeLady took during her graduation ceremony. Pictures 3 and 4 are part of the pictures I won. Could not upload more because I am limited to only 4 pictures here. Comments welcomed

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by tukdi: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulations Cutie, I'm so proud of u!!!
Thanks for placing NwaAmaikpe where he belongs!!! grincheesygrincheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by alex81(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:

Thanks. You rock! I am happy you've gone through some of my posts. By their words, we shall know them (the idiotic cyber bullies). During my graduation, I won many prizes. I represented my school in many competitions. When I was in JSS3, I competed in Cowbell Maths, competed in MAN (Mathematics Association of Nigeria) competition. I sat for and passed NECO and JAMB in SS2. I decided not to try the admission then because I wanted to study Medicine and be a Neuro-Surgeon, though I had over 200, but I knew I had no chance then when there were many with 280s and above.

I am not here to blow my trumpets, but once in a while you need to put irresponsible kids (sorry if I sound disrespectful, It is not in my character to do so.) where they really belong. You decide whether someone is an adult or kid not really by the age but their IQ and conduct

Cheers. I love you all. Peace

my dear, I love u too.

sorry Nwamaikpe lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
jman77:
agbaya! ;Dagbaya!
Like your father
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Funkybabee(f): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
darkid1:

smiley trolls don't reason that way.
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by darkid1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funkybabee:

May God dash you sense,
so because today is good you have a well rich family that is assisting you gave you audacity to say that let me tell you a millions even billions or trillions of money does not cause God anything to destroy it in a second for us not to say devil self the Lucifer so stop saying childish word that it cannot happen to you A CEO of a company today can become gateman tomorrow
keep your sense eh.......

Agbo ju logun ofi rare fo si ta

May God grant you the spirit of understanding.

I was practically taking your side.

sad
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
darkid1:

sad
Lol.... My dear, I fear on your behalf..... As in I weak for the matter grin
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by kullozone(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
beardlessdude:

She's very annoying biko.

Who asked her all this trash biko

Just post graduation pics and get out. Who cares.
16 year don dy get fone na.
Txheeew

Beardless plus brainless... Oga, this your combination wicked oh! Na madness remain for you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by darkid1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Lol.... My dear, I fear on your behalf..... As in I weak for the matter grin

I wonder how these people communicate in real life... Maybe I should go and explain things to her in her local dialect or something.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by kullozone(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Lmao! This is too much!

Ahn ahn! Oga you jus dey "lmao" upandan this thread since. You nor dey tire?
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by kullozone(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funkybabee:

May God dash you sense,
so because today is good you have a well rich family that is assisting you gave you audacity to say that let me tell you a millions even billions or trillions of money does not cause God anything to destroy it in a second for us not to say devil self the Lucifer so stop saying childish word that it cannot happen to you A CEO of a company today can become gateman tomorrow

People dey oh! The guy was on your side na, he even received insults because of you sef.
Try to be friends with understanding, ok?

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funkybabee:

May God dash you sense,

Wetin this one smoke?

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
kullozone:

Ahn ahn! Oga you jus dey "lmao" upandan this thread since. You nor dey tire?
Una dey blow ma mind with una savagery

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
kullozone:

People dey oh! The guy was on your side na, he even received insults because of you sef.
Try to be friends with understanding, ok?
She's definitely on her period

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Funkybabee(f): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
darkid1:

sad

Oh sorry don't mind me,I want to quote that stupid person called beardlessdude before I made a mistakes to mentioned you
Am so sorry for that.,... and to you people open your teeth dey blame me, you should have wait for me to reply him next before you quote me.... nobody above mistake!!!!

And pls swerve off my mention
Jesusgirl92
YoungDaNaval, kullozone darkid1
so na you help me type that before in my dialects before practically supporting me abi........
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by kullozone(m): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funkybabee:

Oh sorry don't mind me,I want to quote that stupid person called beardlessdude before I mistakes to mentioned you
Am so sorry for that.,... and to you people open your teeth dey blame me you should have wait for me to reply him next before you quote me nobody above mistake!!!!

Jesusgirl92
so na you help me type that before in my dialects before practically supporting me abi........

Although I don't understand what you're trying to say.... But anyhow sha, no vex.
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funkybabee:

Oh sorry don't mind me,I want to quote that stupid person called beardlessdude before I mistakes to mentioned you
Am so sorry for that.,... and to you people open your teeth dey blame me you should have wait for me to reply him next before you quote me nobody above mistake!!!!

Jesusgirl92
Biko when and where did I mention you?? Or did you get me confused with someone else?? Aunty sufry embarassed undecided
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by HarmonyDee(f): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2017
congratulations dear,the sky is your starting point.
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Funkybabee(f): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Biko when and where did I mention you?? Or did you get me confused with someone else?? Aunty sufry embarassed undecided

A kid will always be a kid........so u mean, u don't open ur mouth with what does not concern you.. gaby

Say it again so I can help u screenshots it ........
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by darkid1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Funkybabee:

My apologies .

And no need to quarrel with everyone... Its just a normal reaction .

Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Jesusgirl92(f): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
Funkybabee:

A kid will always be like kid........so u mean u don't open ur mouth with what does not concern you.. gaby

Say it again so I can help u screenshots it ........
Your way of communicating is quite embarrassing shocked
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by peterwale: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Reasons emerging why I always think Nairalanders are the most intelligent people in Africa, diverse age, backgrounds and location. sometimes you wonder if Nairalanders are calved from the celestial world, they dont miss anything. just when you think you should overlook it somebody is chatting about it already and sometimes you just dont see it and somebody will bring it to the surface. with a young girl like this in the house what do you expect? lalala-- what? ok, lalalawhatever I envy you.
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Funkybabee(f): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Your way of communicating is quite embarrassing shocked

Why won't you be an embarrassment to them in home....because you lack manner,home training and even poke nose to what does not concern you..

You can bark again,but know this is my last quote I will replied ur comment

Baby full here gan.....
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Jesusgirl92(f): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Funkybabee:

Why won't you be an embarrassment to them in home....because you lack manner,home training and even poke nose to what does not concern you..

Baby full here gan.....
Rest easy
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Funkybabee:

Baby full here gan.....
Baby full here gan? See your flat chest
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Rest easy
Take a proper selfie while standing lemme confirm the flatness of your chest too.
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Jesusgirl92(f): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Take a proper selfie while standing lemme confirm the flatness of your chest too.
You've achieved your aim of being noticed.... Any other thing boy? None? Good!!! Ta- ta
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
You've achieved your aim of being noticed.... Any other thing boy? None? Good!!! Ta- ta
One more thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MBA Students: Let's Meet Here / Children's Day In Nigeria: What Does It Mean To The Children ? / Yale University: Withdraw The Honorary Doctorate Degree Given To Ngozi Iweala Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.