Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation (21167 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues / Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Gidson05(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2017
grin
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2017
Wait; Graduation from Secondary school??

So na children I dey here dey share comments with

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by nwadiuko1(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2017
congratulations dear..... on your graduation,
but i wanna chip in one or two things.....
from what you wrote up there you come out as someone who is brilliant but very proud........
I'm not in anyway supporting the dude that used uncouth words on you...... but i think that just because you know the meaning of some English words doesn't mean you should throw them up and down just anyhow........ if you must be on social online environment, you must work on your sense of humour....

pride goes before a very big fall......... when you enter the higher institution , you would know that probably you are just an average student........ sit down and be humble
once again congratulations ......

6 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by AuroraB(f): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2017
BroZuma:

grin grin grin grin
She's got it going already. If at this age, she isn't laid-back to create a topic and put up her pictures.......I fear embarassed

May she enjoy the exposure. #smartmouthinclusive smiley
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Prinzyy: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Congrats beautiful chick ! Beht why you come resemble Alisha buhari ? Are you related.
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:12am On Sep 02, 2017
Gidson05:
Wow! you look pretty mehn, can i have your contact pls besides i am also 16
Wow!

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by enemyofprogress: 11:15am On Sep 02, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by DonaldJTrump: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2017
seems the girl is already married to one alhaji. But I no you are not a virgin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2017
DonaldJTrump:
seems the girl is already married to one alhaji. But I no you are not a virgin.
Lwkmd!!!

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by CrtlAltDel: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe see as your last born mate make sense fall on you….classless 47 yr lod kid….. Hahahahaha grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5466350_laugh05_jpegda20c0bb2079f013efb804ec1bfd33cf

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Halifaxguy: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2017
Seun! Please is high time you implement the age restrictions on this forum. Nairaland is losing its glory gradually... Lots of under age kids using the forum at present. Please do the needful in this regard.

4 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by missyQween(f): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulation dear...Keep rocking
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Eaugusta(f): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:

Thanks. You rock! I am happy you've gone through some of my posts. By their words, we shall know them (the idiotic cyber bullies). During my graduation, I won many prizes. I represented my school in many competitions. When I was in JSS3, I competed in Cowbell Maths, competed in MAN (Mathematics Association of Nigeria) competition. I sat for and passed NECO and JAMB in SS2. I decided not to try the admission then because I wanted to study Medicine and be a Neuro-Surgeon, though I had over 200, but I knew I had no chance then when there were many with 280s and above.

I am not here to blow my trumpets, but once in a while you need to put irresponsible kids (sorry if I sound disrespectful, It is not in my character to do so.) where they really belong. You decide whether someone is an adult or kid not really by the age but their IQ and conduct

Cheers. I love you all. Peace
I respect your maturity dear, u've indeed started well, please keep pushing and do not derail. I pray you end well in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by EternalTruth: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
crisycent:
To all those asking for people's opinion on NL, remember it is full of people who haven't finished secondary school.
hahahaha lmao if i ask for their opinion next time i'll tell them to comment with their age

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by falcon01: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Do u have any sense at all because you talk like someone with no brain.
excuse me sir what exactly do you mean ??
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by winsomelady(f): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
I feel really humbled by the good people of Nairaland. Thanks. By the time I Iogged off at 4.17 AM and now, it has gone to page 4. You people are amazing, and I appreciate all of you. I will sit down, read the responses and give appropriate responses. Once again, thanks a lot. You are all wonderful.

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Bigsteveg(m): 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
falcon01:
excuse me sir what exactly do you mean ??
Not my problem.
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by falcon01: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Bigsteveg:
Not my problem.
you know what?? f*ck you. you son of a b*tch.
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Bigsteveg(m): 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
falcon01:
you know what?? f*ck you. you son of a b*tch.
Back to my earlier post, no brain at all. I just pity your old mama who went through stress of giving birth to you.

It is well with u.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Handsomecole(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
She's ripe to eat ...

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Handsomecole:
She's ripe to eat ...
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Elnino4ladies: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
What a thread! I wonder why people are bashing the innocent kid.

Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:
I feel really humbled by the good people of Nairaland. Thanks. By the time I Iogged off at 4.17 AM and now, it has gone to page 4. You people are amazing, and I appreciate all of you. I will sit down, read the responses and give appropriate responses. Once again, thanks a lot. You are all wonderful.
Nice one winsome.
Your responses have been matured.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Funkybabee(f): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:

For your information, I don't even wear sunshade. Do you know what it means to have fun? I just got it from someone to wear, laugh and just have nice time. I won't do e-insult with you because I am well bred. There are many classless kids on Nairaland.

Chaiiiiiii but you get bad mouth ooo
Sorry for that little sister, don't mind that stupid guy calling himself NwaAmaikpe. God intentionally suffer him with low IQ best of luck thou.....
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Funkybabee(f): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
i can see your most active section is "Jobs/Vacancies"

It's not my fault you no get work and you no fit use toto manipulate your way in because you wowo.

Jesus go gv you work soon, you hear?
Jesusgirl

Stop making jest of her you might be in her shoe one day
Its a normal thing for graduate....

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by darkid1(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Yes o.... Jesus don do am already...... Come to him and you'll be pulled out of your depressed state..... Jesus rules!!!!
smiley perfect reply. wink

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by darkid1(m): 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funkybabee:

Stop making jest of her you might be in her shoe one day
Its a normal thing for graduate....

smiley trolls don't reason that way.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
nams77:

Don't pay heed to that beardless dude or whatever he calls himself. You are beautiful and Jesus truly rocks
rubbbish
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by darkid1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
i can never be in that stinky shoes, never. woman wrapper. idiot
smiley whatever you say troll, whatever you say... Troll.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Gidson05:
Wow! you look pretty mehn, can i have your contact pls besides i am also 16
i go soon delete my account. Hian. Tufiakwa oooooh
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Jesusgirl92(f): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
darkid1:
smiley perfect reply. wink
World famous.... No time o cheesy..... I read the episode you dropped today by the way... No matter how long it'll take, I'll wait... Nice hearing from you again cool wink smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benjamin Marcus Graduates As Best Student From Knutsford University Ghana / Senate Passes Bills Establishing 3 Universities / 7 Things Nigerian Students Can Do While ASUU Is On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.