Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation (21155 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues / Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Pain(m): 9:15am On Sep 02, 2017
Congrats Pretty Damsel. Make Sure You Keep That Lovely Skin Free of Hydroquinone & Benzene

As for the bitter troll spotted on this thread, ask mother earth to heal you of your bile.
It's nobody's fauly that you were born ugly and broke tongue

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2017
beardlessdude:
i can see your most active section is "Jobs/Vacancies"

It's not my fault you no get work and you no fit use toto manipulate your way in because you wowo.

Jesus go gv you work soon, you hear?
Jesusgirl
Yes o.... Jesus don do am already...... Come to him and you'll be pulled out of your depressed state..... Jesus rules!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Daeylar(f): 9:19am On Sep 02, 2017
I find it really irritating when people pretend to be self-effacing

You said this
winsomelady:

I am not here to blow my trumpets,

After doing this,
During my graduation, I won many prizes. I represented my school in many competitions. When I was in JSS3, I competed in Cowbell Maths, competed in MAN (Mathematics Association of Nigeria) competition. I sat for and passed NECO and JAMB in SS2. I decided not to try the admission then because I wanted to study Medicine and be a Neuro-Surgeon, though I had over 200, but I knew I had no chance then when there were many with 280s and above.
What do you call want you just did in this post?

If you want to brag, brag, if you want to blow your horn do so, it's your choice but don't come here pretending to be self effacing when you obviously are not

Congrats on your graduation
Try to stop pretending

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by jman77(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2017
iNewton:
i can relate- Early Bloomers congrats
agbaya! grin
iNewton:
i can relate- Early Bloomers congrats
agbaya!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Rajosh(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:
Do u know my age besides am less than 16 years old.
you needed not have replied him. He doesn't mean anything he says. Nobody takes him serious. He's our comic relief here on Nairaland.

congratulations. Beautiful pictures. All the best in future

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2017
It has really gone down here!!!!! grin
Clapbacks at various levels..

Please leave nwap.... He has his good days on bringing a laugh out of a boring thread!
This girl finish am no be small grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by nams77: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2017
I also went through some of your post and I'm impressed that you are most active in the education section. It shows where you ambition lies. Keep it up my dear. Do us and your parents proud even in the face of distractions and opposition. Always remember this

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by oribi(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2017
JUST CONTINUE TO SHINE THROUGH THE HATE...CONGRATS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Bigsteveg(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2017
falcon01:
less than 16 chei!! congrats by the way
Do u have any sense at all because you talk like someone with no brain.

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by nams77: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Yes o.... Jesus don do am already...... Come to him and you'll be pulled out of your depressed state..... Jesus rules!!!!
Don't pay heed to that beardless dude or whatever he calls himself. You are beautiful and Jesus truly rocks

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2017
youmour:
You look like a meme
Lmao!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:
Do u know my age besides am less than 16 years old.
you shouldn't have said your age dear
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Jesusgirl92(f): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2017
nams77:

Don't pay heed to that beardless dude or whatever he calls himself. You are beautiful and Jesus truly rocks
Thank you dear.... I know who I am in Christ..... Only a lost soul would be so blind to see the beauty of God's creation.

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by blessedvisky(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2017
Cool
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:
thanks sis
What school is it...I guess it's ESGS.
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by blessedvisky(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:

Thanks. You rock! I am happy you've gone through some of my posts. By their words, we shall know them (the idiotic cyber bullies). During my graduation, I won many prizes. I represented my school in many competitions. When I was in JSS3, I competed in Cowbell Maths, competed in MAN (Mathematics Association of Nigeria) competition. I sat for and passed NECO and JAMB in SS2. I decided not to try the admission then because I wanted to study Medicine and be a Neuro-Surgeon, though I had over 200, but I knew I had no chance then when there were many with 280s and above.

I am not here to blow my trumpets, but once in a while you need to put irresponsible kids (sorry if I sound disrespectful, It is not in my character to do so.) where they really belong. You decide whether someone is an adult or kid not really by the age but their IQ and conduct

Cheers. I love you all. Peace

If you had chosen University of Ibadan, you would still stand a good chance of getting medicine. Ui uses post Utme score to determine departmental cut off. Once you have 200 in Utme and minimum of credits in the required O'level subjects, and your putme score is exactly or above the cut off, you are in
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by BabbanBura(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:

Thanks. You rock! I am happy you've gone through some of my posts. By their words, we shall know them (the idiotic cyber bullies). During my graduation, I won many prizes. I represented my school in many competitions. When I was in JSS3, I competed in Cowbell Maths, competed in MAN (Mathematics Association of Nigeria) competition. I sat for and passed NECO and JAMB in SS2. I decided not to try the admission then because I wanted to study Medicine and be a Neuro-Surgeon, though I had over 200, but I knew I had no chance then when there were many with 280s and above.

I am not here to blow my trumpets, but once in a while you need to put irresponsible kids (sorry if I sound disrespectful, It is not in my character to do so.) where they really belong. You decide whether someone is an adult or kid not really by the age but their IQ and conduct

Aunty, whether you agree or not, you are a kid. Go face your studies and not seeking applause from People you don't even know.
You may be intelligent, well brought up or both but you are still a kid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Blonchilli(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:

Awwwwwww!!! I bet your parents would be proud of you. I would smiley
On the behalf of all the responsible adults on NL, congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Blonchilli(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Bros leave that guy. He is possessed. His penchant for using uncouth words on people will soon turn into an obsession/addiction which will be hard to get rid of in real life shocked angry
I believe whoever handles that account must be an adult. Look how he was insulted and embarrassed by a girl barely 16. What started as fun for him but the unnecessary praises he's getting here has gotten into his head. He got served

2 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2017
BabbanBura:

Aunty, whether you agree or not, you are a kid. Go face your studies and not seeking applause from People you don't even know.
You may be intelligent, well brought up or both but you are still a kid.
Her admission would have been deferred because she's not up to 16.
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by BabbanBura(m): 10:08am On Sep 02, 2017
BroZuma:
She's too young to be exposed to the vileness of NL. Seun, Dem never knack you court injuction due to the age of some of your users...please add more security measures.

Bro that's very right - this is the kind of forum people like the OP shouldn't be exposed to - they are still kids that may be negatively influenced by hypocritical attitude of some of us or the true character of the corrupt ones among us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2017
BabbanBura:

Bro that's very right - this is the kind of forum people like the OP shouldn't be exposed to - they are still kids that may be negatively influenced by hypocritical attitude of some of us or the true character of the corrupt ones among us

This your moniker sef no take abunan blind the pikin ooo...

grin grin grin grin

Your observation is most correct.
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by BabbanBura(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
Thank you dear.... I know who I am in Christ..... Only a lost soul would be so blind to see the beauty of God's creation.

see another kid here - Now i know kids full Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Jesusgirl92(f): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2017
BabbanBura:

see another kid here - Now i know kids full Nairaland.
You've been noticed dear tongue
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by BabbanBura(m): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
You've been noticed dear tongue

Thank you dear - when things begin to grow on your chest, hala me in case i would like a sweet 16.

On a serious note, is that you on your DP?
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2017
BabbanBura:

Thank you dear - when things begin to grow on your chest, hala me in case i would like a sweet 16.

On a serious note, is that you on your DP?
Lmao! This is too much!
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by dexterousyemi(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:

you shouldn't think that way,i know someone that scored 306 for medicine and failed unilag postume .it doesn't matter,i score less than 240 in jamb but got 80% in post ume. you can message me if you wish i could actually put you through.in medicine mentorship is important even if your mentor is not a doctor but atleast to encourage you and motivate you when you're down
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by nwadiuko1(m): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2017
GogetterMD:

Medicine? You sure that's your dream? If yes, hit me up lemme mentor you small for free! grin
brother calm down

1 Like

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Nostradamus: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2017
nwaamaike ooo!!!you got served a technical knockout here..lmao.

4 Likes

Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Gidson05(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2017
Wow! you look pretty mehn, can i have your contact pls besides i am also 16
Re: Here Are The Pictures Winsomelady Took During Her Graduation by Codedrock(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2017
winsomelady:

Totally loved the way youv've handled yourself replying the "agbaya" i knew you would probably be an intelligent one. I was 14 when i joined Nairaland too and then my judgements on things were beta than many older ones here.. i always say age doesn't measure maturity you just proved it.. keep it up..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sacked OAU Lecturer, Richard Akindele Remanded In Prison / ASUU STRIKE: We Have Reached Agreement With Lecturers – FG (see Details) / Benjamin Marcus Graduates As Best Student From Knutsford University Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.