Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. (29569 Views)

Operation Positive Identification: Falana Gets Order Against Army / Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 02, 2017
proeast:
They will one day beg Nnamdi Kanu but by then it will be too late. They thought they could stop Biafra with force but today we are waxing stronger while they are frustrated. THE ZOO MUST FALL!

Fall, it must

In the end, Biafra will come. Ise Nwa Chineke

10 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by kernel505: 12:33am On Sep 02, 2017
AntiIPOB:
You are here making noise,the same people that are leading you to your early grave do no spelled your tribe as Igbo but IBO,what a blind followers, besides what can those noise makers do?
They are in the US we are in Nigeria,so let's see how that will give you guys justice and biafra . grin

I like the fact that you aren't educated enough to know that US can sanction Nigeria dead economy beyond 20 feets.

8 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by kernel505: 12:47am On Sep 02, 2017
Benekruku:

Why do you shoot yourself in the leg?

So a minority can shoot down a country? Even if the "WHOLE" Igbo, start agitating, they cant match or stand at par with the rest of Nigeria in any ramification.

How do you believe a minority can stand even a little chance with a Majority.

Who has Intersociety helped of recent? Tell me one?

Its like you fail to realize Nigeria's position in UN and its influences in Africa.

I say it, No Nation, group or society can mandate Nigeria. And for IPOB`s. Nigeria cant even get a Sanction.

Like you forget its all world politics, Nigeria has the British who re a power in Europe and strong ally to America!

Count your teeth with your tongue, Its all fallacy.

Hahah...Frustration, Chai !!! Primary economics didn't even teach you that a state in recession cannot survive war, probably while faced with sabotage from Niger Delta oil, you will borrow to fund war.
A nation in debt, with high level of insurgency from the North, hope you can fight on many fronts.
# Book Haram (North)
# Niger Delta
# Biafrans
illiteracy as they say, is a disease. Nigeria was richer than China as at 1967, during Nigeria-Biafra war.

8 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by BetaThings: 1:19am On Sep 02, 2017
paBuhari:
cool Murderers of IPOB members and shiites will never escape justice!

Jonathan and Minimah would answer for the same!

http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/25/clash-between-nigerian-soldiers-shiites-12-dead-including-three-sons-zakzaky-nursing
https://www.naij.com/70300.html

Killing of Shias was lawful under Jonathan, right?
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by Benekruku(m): 1:45am On Sep 02, 2017
kernel505:

Hahah...Frustration, Chai !!! Primary economics didn't even teach you that a state in recession cannot survive war, probably while faced with sabotage from Niger Delta oil, you will borrow to fund war.
A nation in debt, with high level of insurgency from the North, hope you can fight on many fronts.
# Book Haram (North)
# Niger Delta
# Biafrans
illiteracy as they say, is a disease. Nigeria was richer than China as at 1967, during Nigeria-Biafra war.

Keep exposing your ignorance!

Analysis of a kid. The fact that France, UK and North Korea do not have oil means that the re not capable of waging war.

#OurOyelGang

With Nigeria`s military capabilities, It will decimate any uprising within its territory at will without even borrowing.
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by cjrane: 2:02am On Sep 02, 2017
If i were Burutai, i will commit suicide to escape justice.
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 02, 2017
Abeg, how much una donate for this one.
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by timsTNA: 2:37am On Sep 02, 2017
[s]
Benekruku:

Analysis of a kid. The fact that France, UK and North Korea do not have oil means that the re not capable of waging war.

#OurOyelGang

With Nigeria`s military capabilities, It will decimate any uprising within its territory at will without even borrowing.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by judgedredd22(m): 2:41am On Sep 02, 2017
Dillusionist:
cheesy O set go,,the wicked shall never go unpunished

nwa! how far?

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by AleAirHub(m): 3:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Nice attention popping up and it will definitely yield #RESULT ONE DAY.

"ONE NIGERIA" IS THE BIGGEST SCAM EVER RECORDED . angry angry angry angry

Over to haters to pour their vex undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by Dillusionist(m): 5:41am On Sep 02, 2017
judgedredd22:

nwa! how far?
fine dear..and you
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by okenta2017: 6:03am On Sep 02, 2017
momentusjay:
It's only going to take little time for FG to call for a referendum
Do your members have voters card. Why I ask this? one day I was travelling to PH one young man from akwa ibom did not allow us have peace in the vehicle with his referendum ''we must have referandum ,' Initially I thought he was from SE. I then ask if he has voters card, he said no. If you must seek for referendum you must be armed with your voters card. He asked where he could get this card. I asked him where is his Lg, it was then he mentioned somewhere in Akwa ibom. I let him realise that we the elders and politician all have voters card and will never vote for the disentegration of Nigeria inspite haven fought for Biafra in the 60s but will gladly fight for restructuring of Nigeria and resource control if the need be. Aguyi Ironsi refuse to send army to jos to crush the TV riots for the Fulani's to install emir in jos and Benue, that is why till date Benue and jos remain states in the north that does not have Emir, but do their youth and some governors know[url].[/url]

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by joeboy4reel(m): 6:28am On Sep 02, 2017
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by joeboy4reel(m): 6:45am On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=CrtlAltDel post=60047768]Let me bookmark this one too…. Kikikiki, we are waiting for them to come arrest Buratai. Kanu has breached his bail condition, ipob are threatening he cant be arrested but they want Buratai arrested . Never seen a tribe as hypocritical as Igbos grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5747986_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
[ young man....or are you ? cos you sound like a sissy.. gaan sit down you dont have any meaningful thing to say...speak when your thick skull is lighthed]
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by pagekollection2(m): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Evablizin:
grin grin
Ehi na enweghi odudu chi ya na achuru ya ijiji
oga speak English abeg
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by sirpnwa(m): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2017
Biafra all the way chukwuokikeabiama is on our side this beginning of our success

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by Evablizin(f): 7:02am On Sep 02, 2017
pagekollection2:

oga speak English abeg
ok
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by mrkia(m): 7:57am On Sep 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Igbos have a proverb that says,

"It is God that drives away flies from the anus of a cow that has no tail".

or Yoruba proverb!!!!!!!!!
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2017
I see many Ediots languishing in various foreign prison... buhari will never go unpunished, Yellowbar pigs are not going to like this grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:01am On Sep 02, 2017
Remember Ibori got £1 as compensation so don't be over excited yet...you should have consider Russia or North Korea for your suit

Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2017
ln God Biafra Trust

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by 2016v2017: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Igbos have a proverb that says,

"It is God that drives away flies from the anus of a cow that has no tail".

Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by 2016v2017: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2017
Evablizin:
grin grin

Ehi na enweghi odudu chi ya na achuru ya ijiji
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by CrtlAltDel: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2017
BetaThings:

Jonathan and Minimah would answer for the same!

http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/25/clash-between-nigerian-soldiers-shiites-12-dead-including-three-sons-zakzaky-nursing
https://www.naij.com/70300.html

Killing of Shias was lawful under Jonathan, right?
Kikiki… dont mind the mofos, ipigs are just plain du* b grin grin
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by deco22(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Benekruku:

#OurOyelGang

abeg,i like the way this guy talks, Igbos should understand that Nigeria can stop any uprising if they want...and they forget that Nigeria is a sovereign nation, and America does not control Nigeria...plus America is preoccupied with salvaging their economy and don't have time to be involved with some minority agitations
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by msylva2147(m): 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
believe me nothing is going to happen, in fact this is issue is dead on arrival. watch and see and quote me when it happens.
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by Lloydfather(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
AntiIPOB:
You are here making noise,the same people that are leading you to your early grave do no spelled your tribe as Igbo but IBO,what a blind followers, besides what can those noise makers do?
They are in the US we are in Nigeria,so let's see how that will give you guys justice and biafra . grin
There are difference between writing good English sentence from understanding int'l politics, u have just proved that u just want to write without understanding.
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by femolii: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
ifeanyija:
illiterate, so Nigerians are not in other countries? biafrans can live in any country as long as that have their papers and are legal immigrants.
U are the illiterate here, if i don't want u not by force to stay with me how old are u by way do u remember nigeria government sent ganians back to their country abi you are in then?
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by ifeanyija(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
femolii:
U are the illiterate here, if i don't want u not by force to stay with me how old are u by way do u remember nigeria government sent ganians back to their country abi you are in then?
illiteracy is a disease, even as old as u are you didnt know what happened in 1983? Shehu Shagari was the President of Nigeria , an executive order was given to ghanian illegal immigrants without proper immigration documents to leave the country or they would be arrested according to the law. i won't tell you why cos u are too dull.
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by KehindeBSMC: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
naijalions:
Naija pple sha. I dey look una!

How's Taiye by the way?
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
kernel505:

I like the fact that you aren't educated enough to know that US can sanction Nigeria dead economy beyond 20 feets.
And they were unable to do it during buhari military regime.

make una wait for them to come give una republic na,mumu people.
Re: BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
ifeanyija:
mumu, so u create moniker for ipod? u reason like a kid, have u seen any anti nigeria moniker?
Is ipob a country or a terrorist organization?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi / FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator / Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.