Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Notable Polish-Nigerians. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Notable Polish-Nigerians. (7225 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Polish Student Visa Application Advice / Discrimination And Exploitation Of Nigerians At The Polish Embassy, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notable Polish-Nigerians. by Davedavy: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2010
Hon. John Godson was born on 25th of Nov.,1970 in Nigeria.Godson is a city Councilor for Lodz.He is also a member of the board,civil platform,Lodz-Widzew district.He is a politician,university lecturer,ordained evangelist,and author of several books.

Re: Notable Polish-Nigerians. by Davedavy: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2010
Emannuel Olisadebe

Emmanuel was born on 22nd of Dec,i978 in Warri,Nigeria.He is a Polish football striker,who currently plays for Chinese football club Henan Construction in the Chinese Super League.

Re: Notable Polish-Nigerians. by Davedavy: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2010
Ola Szwed

Ola Szwed was born on August 8,1990 in Warsaw to a Polish mother and Nigerian father.She was a popular child actress who has been staring regularly since 1999 in a Polish TV series.Ola is an high profile actress who also stares in TV talent shows.

Re: Notable Polish-Nigerians. by Davedavy: 11:28am On Oct 09, 2010
Olimpia Anna Ajakaiye

Olimpia was born on the 24th of July,1974 in Cracow.She is a TV presenter,actress and a fashion designer.

Re: Notable Polish-Nigerians. by justwise(m): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2010
@ Davedavy

Nice one.
Re: Notable Polish-Nigerians. by cold(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2010
zomec bardzo dobcie cool
Re: Notable Polish-Nigerians. by Vicjustice: 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2010
Nice thread about the "Notable Polish-Nigerians", i just wonder how it would be to create a thread with Notable British Nigerians, i suppose the internet would not contain them cheesy
Re: Notable Polish-Nigerians. by Davedavy: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2010
Vicjustice:

Nice thread about the "Notable Polish-Nigerians", i just wonder how it would be to create a thread with Notable British Nigerians, i suppose the internet would not contain them cheesy

grin grin you are right!!! But it is cool to see Naija people doing great and taking over positively.
Re: Notable Polish-Nigerians. by nedostic: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2010
I would like to know if the originator of this topic stays in Poland, I have some questions to ask as it pertains to Poland.

I believe Nigerians can thrive just anywhere if given opportunities, we are a blessed country, the only snag is bad leadership,
Re: Notable Polish-Nigerians. by Davedavy: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2010
nedostic:

I would like to know if the originator of this topic stays in Poland, I have some questions to ask as it pertains to Poland.

I believe Nigerians can thrive just anywhere if given opportunities, we are a blessed country, the only snag is bad leadership,

Yes i live in Poland,fire your question.
Re: Notable Polish-Nigerians. by nedostic: 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2010
Please I need your email address , i have some questions to ask you(Davedavy), mine is ned4christ@yahoo.com
Re: Notable Polish-Nigerians. by nedostic: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2010
what are the opportunities opened to foreign students over there at Poland?
Re: Notable Polish-Nigerians. by Omonaijada(m): 2:36am On Nov 30, 2013
Hi My fellow Nairalanders,

I am in a state of decision making. I finished my degree program here in Poland and i intend moving to a better country with my Polish wife that is pregnant for me. I believe since i am married to an EU and hold a marriage polish resident permit, i can move with my wife to any EU country including UK. Now i have UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium and finland on my table of decision making. I dont want to make mistakes as i want my unborn kid to have a better future as i and my Wife intend to work in one of these countries. She has 2 masters and i have just a degree. I intend furthering my studies in one of the countries mentioned above and have a normal life. I would be more than glad if i could get advice from my fellow Nigerians who live in these countries. Where is better to work and earn well? I could do any Job lol. At least for a start.

Your comments would be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Notable Polish-Nigerians. by Hoodrat(m): 6:13am On Nov 30, 2013
Izuagbe Ugonoh (born November 2, 1986, Szczecin) is a Polish professional boxer and kickboxer. His is of Nigerian Descent. He graduated from the Academy of Physical Education and Sport. Jędrzej Śniadecki in Gdansk. In 2009, in the Austrian Villach, he won the Kickboxing World Championships gold medal in the formula K-1 Rules to 91 kg.[2] In 2010, he became European champion in the same formula in Baku.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Airline In Nigeria / GOL Airline To Begin Flights To Lagos / Urgent: How Do I Get To Immigration Office In Festac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.