Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? (38445 Views)

Iheanacho Wins Man Of The Match: Who is your man of the match? / Best 20 Memes From Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Player Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by amazingspiderma: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Odion Igalo worked the central defenders out.
The first goal by him was difficult, but he made it look easy.
He could have arguably been one of the contenders for man of the match.
Moses mesmerized them, because he was always coming from a defensive position, he was hard to mark out. Looked comfortable throughout the match, like he was training making Moses Ezekiel's job easier.
Mikel, Ndidi and Onazi bossed midfield.
Goal keeper played his part very well, Leon Balogun and Ekong were amazing.
Couldn't believe it was the Nigerian national team.
Overall, I think every body apart from Echiegile who was nervous at times.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Officialzeusbet: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
carzola:
Who was that cute guy on our bench... grin grin grin

man of the match very hard to pick
our lads played well..

its between Victor mose, Mike Obi, and Leon Balogun.

am telling you this match is a storm to those Cameroonian players. Just hope they wont av nightmares tonight

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by MaziOmenuko: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Leon Balogun.

Solid defense with his wall of gilberta.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by musa7m(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Arsenalholic:
First half: Mikel Obi ran the show in conjunction with Victor Moses.

But he faded away a little in the 2nd half. That's understandable, considering he's just returning from injury.

Overall, Moses was head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch. He sent fear down the spines of the Cameroonian defense and never faltered in his defensive duties. Top performance.

A big shoutout to Messrs. Onazi and Ndidi -- that's a tough midfield pairing. They put in a lot of dirty work today.

Also, Leon Balogun is a leader in defense. Dude is good.

Up the Eagles.
that fair guy with number 6...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by kerry57: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Leon balogun

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Officialzeusbet: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
kalananta:
all 11 men

11 giant feet made us proud.

#BetOnWinning

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
Arsenalholic:

But he faded away a little in the 2nd half. That's understandable, considering he's just returning from injury.

Overall, Moses was head and shoulders above everyone on the pitch. He sent fear down the spines of the Cameroonian defense and never faltered in his defensive duties. Top performance.

A big shoutout to Messrs. Onazi and Ndidi -- that's a tough midfield pairing. They put in a lot of dirty work today.

Up the Eagles.

The Leo Balogun you mentioned gave me joy. Dude is a rock and very young

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by musa7m(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Arsenalholic:

Up the Eagles.
if dem play like this for world cup....we fit win am #justsaying

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Yonce(f): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
They were all awesome today.
Great teamwork

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by anguty(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
my man of the match is leon balegun. my man of the match is leon balegun. my man of the match is leon balegun.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by mutbas: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lionel messi is the man of the March, haa sorry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Petonis(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Man of the match for me is leon balogun...the white guy in defence...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
leon balogun was another david luiz,dude was so confident ,abeg who is the other whity?the two whity combo was d bomb

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
If you're into football bett*ng and really want to make it big. Kindly join my facebook group for free 3.00 daily odds. My games has been playing for over 3 consecutive weeks without failure.

Join My Group >> https://web./FootballBettingOdds/
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by musa7m(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Chascop:
NwaAmaikpe
why you call the name now

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by galaxy2020(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ikechukwu Ezenwa. He didn't show sign of fear unlike Akpeye, who was busy making mistakes from time to time like someone who ate beans before that SA match.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Emitexdbaron: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Guys, let say d truth, the man of d match is Govt Udom who ginger guys to play with mind of calming the huge cash. Baba Udom did not believe what guys can do today. Oyah Baba, TAKE in capital letters.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Sheun001(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
the best to me was actually ogenyi onazi
though he made few miss touches buh he provided much interceptions that ignited Nigeria's counter attavk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Bambillo: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
It was the match of Moses!!! V.Moses and S.Moses.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by QueenFusa16(f): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Victor Moses....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Tboy1419: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
Man of the match is between victor moses leon balogun and wifred ndidi they all play well today

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Walelavender(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Victor Moses...and Leon Balogun as the second man-he was terrific at the back

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
musa7m:
why you call the name now
Musa, na your name I mention?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by kobijacobs(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Leon Balogun

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
For the camerounian Goal keeper to pick the ball from the net 4 times (four, four times!), he deserved man of the match!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Man Of The Match? No. Men Of The Match= Moses,Mikel,Balogun,Ighalo(superb 1st goal) and Ndidi. Those 5 men,as far as I'm concerned,masterminded Cameroun's annihilation this evening.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Veetee(m): 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Victor Moses played like he knew the cameroonians were not upto his level. What a class

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Al this Yoruba boys won't let us here word. Who knows Nigeria team wella will agree with me without the strong front we have today Nobody could have notice Leon balogun.

I give it to Moses. He is the play maker we have been clamouring for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Officialzeusbet:
Still on the Nigeria Vs Cameroon match grin grin

Nigeria 4 - Cameroon 0

Whats your feel about this match... Give your Opinions
ekong,onazi and Moses...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by MRneal(m): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
The two oyinbo .. .jersey number 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by oriel360(f): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
webincomeplus:
Governor Udom.

Man of the match some people say Governor Udom na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? by joshmee4real(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
Al this Yoruba boys won't let us here word. Who knows Nigeria team wella will agree with me without the strong front we have today Nobody could have notice Leon balogun.

I give it to Moses. He is the play maker we have been clamouring for.
You wanna start here again with your Hate Speech
What brought about YORUBA boys nw?
Abeg the lads all performed well. One Nigeria!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Manchester City Players Celebrate Premier League Title In Dressing Room (photos / Super Eagles Remember Samuel Okwaraji Who Died While Playing Against Angola / Junior Agogo Of Ghana Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.