Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,976 members, 7,956,647 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years (40831 Views)

Update: Reasons My Ex's Mother Rejected Me And Aborted Our Baby / My Mom Just Rejected My Girlfriend's Gifts / Nigerian Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Their Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by luminouz(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
khiaa:

Which comment was that, was it the one by luminouz?
Someborri call d luminouz gangsta tongue cheesy tongue
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by khiaa(f): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
luminouz:

Someborri call d luminouz gangsta tongue cheesy

Hey gangsta, how yoooou doin? smiley
I think he was referring to the creative love story that you wrote about Buncherstabb, himself and I grin
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by luminouz(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
khiaa:

Hey gangsta, how yoooou doin? smiley
I think he was referring to the creative love story that you wrote about Buncherstabb, himself and I grin
Lmaooooooo!!!
Yeah I guess!!!! grin
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by HARDDON: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
khiaa:

His mother isn't seeing anything that's why she can't give him an answer this is mommy's way of controlling the situation.
Mommy needs to go sit down somewhere and let her son be happy.
Our parents can't live our lives for us neither can they save us from the world, remember mommy was daddy's girlfriend once upon a time and was in this girl's shoes.
Now I said all of that to say *long time no see* how have you been?

@ emphasied, A true leader is one with very gud listening ears , one who can filter through divergent views n make a well informed dicision.

To make new alligence, we must learn which bridge to blow off with wisdom.

What u just advised is nothing but cock n shoot solution. Muscles. But Brains always rules.

@ last statement, how come i can't recall? R u one of those my many secret admirers that Se.un Chased away but returned wearing new sobriquets? wink
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by khiaa(f): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2017
HARDDON:

@ emphasied, A true leader is one with very gud listening ears , one who can filter through divergent views n make a well informed dicision.

What u just advised is nothing but cock n shoot solution. Muscles. But Brains always rules.

@ last statement, how come i can't recall? R u one of those my many secret admirers that Se.un Chased away but returned wearing new sobriquets? wink

I use to tease you for being a nasty boy. grin, and you thought that I was a freak like youself. grin
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by khiaa(f): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2017
HARDDON:

I use to tease you for being a nasty boy. grin, and you thought that I was a freak like youself. grin

undecided
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by HARDDON: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2017
khiaa:

undecided

Tease me? Where exactly K? Mah balls or mah heart. wink grin cool

Btw, nasty is sexy thou moda Freaky! grin
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by Alezy(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
khiaa:

Which comment was that, was it the one by luminouz?
yes that one. You did all that?
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by Alezy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
khiaa:

undecided
Omg.....here comes another
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by khiaa(f): 6:09am On Sep 06, 2017
Alezy:
yes that one. You did all that?

Lol grin No I didn't do any of that. Luminouz is a creative writer that specializes in alien fantasy stories.

I asked him to change the name of the female character in his story to Khiaa but he decided to create a story about us instead. Baby it's not real, it was written for fun and humor.
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by khiaa(f): 6:14am On Sep 06, 2017
Alezy:
Omg.....here comes another

Another what?
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by khiaa(f): 6:16am On Sep 06, 2017
HARDDON:

Tease me? Where exactly K? Mah balls or mah heart. wink grin cool

Btw, nasty is sexy thou moda Freaky! grin

Your MIND!
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by luminouz(m): 7:29am On Sep 06, 2017
khiaa:

Lol grin No I didn't do any of that. Luminouz is a creative writer that specializes in alien fantasy stories.

I asked him to change the name of the female character in his story to Khiaa but he decided to create a story about us instead. Baby it's not real, it was written for fun and humor.
Lmaooooo!!!!
Alezy d dark Knight!!!
I was just messing around....no harm intended of course!! grin
Khiaa baby...wuz up grin
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by HARDDON: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
khiaa:

Your MIND!

Tease my mind? Be careful what u play with gurl. That shii is on autopilot wink

BTW, gist me, what mischieve have u bn perpetuating ?
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by Alezy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2017
khiaa:

Hnmm. I see, dats okay.

How's your day going?
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by Alezy(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!!!
Alezy d dark Knight!!!
I was just messing around....no harm intended of course!! grin
Khiaa baby...wuz up grin
Two fingers up
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by khiaa(f): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2017
HARDDON:

Tease my mind? Be careful what u play with gurl. That shii is on autopilot wink

BTW, gist me, what mischieve have u bn perpetuating ?

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
I say control the MIND control the MAN. grin grin
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by khiaa(f): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2017
Alezy:
Hnmm. I see, dats okay.

How's your day going?

My day was fine darling but it was so hot and humid because of Hurricane Harvey. How was yours?
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by HARDDON: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
khiaa:

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
I say control the MIND control the MAN. grin grin

How veridical . Technically philosophical with a blend of out-of-da-box musing. cool

Nonetheless, I haven't even accepted you yet but you r already trying to finger my mind with those feminine control claws.

This relationship ain't gono work. tongue

Bye
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by khiaa(f): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
HARDDON:

How veridical . Technically philosophical with a blend of out-of-da-box musing. cool

Nonetheless, I haven't even accepted you yet but you r already trying to finger my mind with those feminine control claws.

This relationship ain't gono work. tongue

Bye

Lol grin Bye.
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by HARDDON: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
khiaa:

Lol grin Bye.

I almost forgot!

Do us a mail (support@datingdrill.com) there is something we need to discuss with you.
While @ it, do know that this msg wud self destruct in 5hrs

Aiit, bye
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by Alezy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
khiaa:

My day was fine darling but it was so hot and humid because of Hurricane Harvey. How was yours?
Very stressful day at work, but i thankGod it was successful. Missed you
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by EmekaJude(m): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Since she love u and u love her then go ahead with ur decission
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by khiaa(f): 5:50am On Sep 08, 2017
Alezy:

I miss you too luv. smiley
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by bejeria101(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Alezy:

This kind love o! I never see the type o dis kind love o. Hehehe guy i twale for you
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by Alezy(m): 7:29am On Sep 09, 2017
bejeria101:

This kind love o! I never see the type o dis kind love o. Hehehe guy i twale for you
lolz...oga how far nau?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by bejeria101(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2017
Alezy:
lolz...oga how far nau?
I dey bam bro. Make sure you import am to naija soon. Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by ultimateyankee: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
OkunrinMeta:
Which kind of woman is your mum. Is she intuitive or is she the type that likes drama. You may have known your babe for 9 years buts you've known your mum for thrice as long.

So this is not a decision about your fiance persey. Its about whether you trust your mum's instincts or judgement. For example, if i want to marry someone and my mum says no, i will just find a way to manage the drama and still go ahead. However, if my dad says no, i will have reevaluate and reconsider to be sure i am accurate in my assessment. At the end, it is YOUR decision

Just think deep, you know the answer you are looking for.
oil dey your head for this comment
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by Alezy(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
bejeria101:

I dey bam bro. Make sure you import am to naija soon. Cheers
lolz....u know everything

1 Like

Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by yebo: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
I think what your mum ought to have done is to tell you her spirit does not go with the lady and ask you to be patient, obsevant and be prayerfully but for her telling you outrightly there that she would have nothing to do with you, I think she is biased and it is very possible she has someone in mind for you or it has to do with ethnicity or church denomination. Lastly, ask your mum politely on a soft mode if she has a lady for you, with that it's possible you find out the truth and if you noticed she is not taking anything personal then just take it to God in prayers, he answers prayer that I'm sure of
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by OkunrinMeta: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
ultimateyankee:
oil dey your head for this comment

Hahaha. Thank you sir. E be like say people gbadun the advise.
Re: My Mother Rejected My Fiancee After Dating For 9 Years by Humanistme: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
op both you and your fiancee are foolish. she should have gotten herself a spare tyre since. instead of wasting 9years of her life on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck / Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos / Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.