Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick (5693 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / Warning: I Ate A$$ And Now I Feel Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by ebonflexy(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Y'all know me as that freak.
But I think my ho-ish ways have finally caught up with me.

There was this chick I met at the club last weekend. Beautiful. Sexy. Thick yansh.
I told her exactly what I wanted to do with the latter.
Long story short, I was eating her ass out in my apartment 2 nights later and we straffed.

However, I woke up 2 days after that to a very bad sore throat.
Went to get checked by the doctor and waiting for results.

My fellow yansh choppers, be careful how you chop dat ting and who's ting you chop.
Always eat it shower fresh, no matter how clean it smells!

Will this stop me from chopping big black yansh? We'll see....but I doubt!

1 Like

Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by martins1122(m): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hahaha lwkmd op u funny die (my fellow yansh choppers) grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by 7inches: 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin
Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by Pusyiter(m): 11:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
end time yansh grin

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
It's all fun and games till watery shiit follow mess comot yansh enter ya mouth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by fumiswtpusy(f): 12:43am On Sep 02, 2017
Wow me likey.i always like it when a guy rim and Suck me until I pee or fart loudly in his face because of the sweetness of his tonque on my v.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 02, 2017
ebonflexy:

There was this chick I met at the club last weekend. Beautiful. Sexy. Thick yansh.
Long story short, I was eating her ass out in my apartment 2 nights later and we straffed.

My fellow yansh choppers, be careful how you chop dat ting and who's ting you chop.

shocked

See crazy story.. shocked

Eating azz is sooo damn sexxy oo..
Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by simeonkoolluck(m): 1:19am On Sep 02, 2017
This happened to me this week... I thought what happened to me. Please update me on your result from the check up
Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by Oyebee91(m): 1:50am On Sep 02, 2017
Mo for! !!eat ass?I regreted the day I finger bleeped a butthole. .not to talk of putting my mouth there

1 Like

Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 02, 2017
Somebody please go back in time to 1862 and give OP great-grandfather a pack of condoms so that he will stop disgracing his ancestors here on Nairaland.

What rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by 48noble(m): 2:25am On Sep 02, 2017
ceejayx:
It's all fun and games till watery shiit follow mess comot yansh enter ya mouth

bingo

1 Like

Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by eddyroyal(m): 2:33am On Sep 02, 2017
ebonflexy:

The only problem is that, you didn't eat it well. Next time concentrate on the Clitoris and you won't have any problem.
Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by judgedredd22(m): 3:38am On Sep 02, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Wow me likey.i always like it when a guy rim and Suck me until I pee or fart loudly in his face because of the sweetness of his tonque on my v.

now, i love this confession! cheesy cheesy cheesy

oya, do u-turn and come this way let me eat that pussay like moi moi!!! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by mofeoluwadassah: 4:31am On Sep 02, 2017
na sore throat you still get abi,you never dey comot maggot from your throat to ur mouth....sense go soon fall on you!

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by laribari(m): 5:23am On Sep 02, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Madam you for kukuma shiit too naa!
Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by Stevengerd(m): 5:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Head/sore Throat be like 5 &6.
Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by silkytouch(m): 7:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Bacterial infection on point...

Cunnilingus is a delicate business ma Ni99a, dont go about eating random a$$ or you'd be on a smooth sail to throat cancer, check out Michael Douglas.

Take some antibiotics and some Vitamin C tabs and you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2017
Smh! Why not eat her shit too! U will soon die of diarrihea
Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by Nedfed(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2017
See what you eat.
Not only infection, anoda reason why some niggaz remain poor.

1 Like

Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by Erums(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2017
Whats de difference bt xhopong nyash and eating sheet for yahoo plus ritual
Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by Esdb3: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2017
judgedredd22:

now, i love this confession! cheesy cheesy cheesy

oya, do u-turn and come this way let me eat that pussay like moi moi!!! grin grin

ode that is a BOY

1 Like

Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by iamJ(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 02, 2017
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

kiss

Aloha.
Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by iamJ(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

kiss

Aloha.
sugar coconut

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by ConcernedNL: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
ebonflexy:

I pray your sore throat leaves. If I share my experience you will flee from putting your mouth down there. I took several courses of antibiotics, different types for over 8months. Throat infections can kill you, it can spread to your lungs and give you a major tract infection.
The girl carried her dirty vjay away with the consequences while I suffered for 8 months spending over 150k on drugs, and hospital consultation fee.
If you like yourself and ladies if you like your partner kick against it.
Trust me, a disease in your throat is serious. You will loose weight ehn.

Thanks God, it could have been fatal, lost my lungs or something.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by digglevictor(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
grin grin grin
Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by giftedheart1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
the food is not well prepared....
ode!... there is nothing to eat again abi, what has happened to the milk industry?
Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by giftedheart1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
ConcernedNL:

I pray your sore throat leaves. If I share my experience you will flee from putting your mouth down there. I took several courses of antibiotics, different types for over 8months. Throat infections can kill you, it can spread to your lungs and give you a major tract infection.
The girl carried her dirty vjay away with the consequences while I suffered for 8 months spending over 150k on drugs, and hospital consultation fee.
If you like yourself and ladies if you like your partner kick against it.
Trust me, a disease in your throat is serious. You will loose weight ehn.

Thanks God, it could have been fatal, lost my lungs or something.
testimony time.... choir mistress pls sing on behalf of this nigga
Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by Wizklynd23(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
giftedheart1:
testimony time.... choir mistress pls sing on behalf of this nigga
haha
Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by vchykp(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
nothing bad in eating punnani, its just that your village elders wanted to remember u at that point.
Re: WARNING: I Ate Ass And Now I feel Sick by 61Penguins: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked

we could try that shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name 2 Very Cute Nairalanders So Far You Have Seen On Here! / Top 10 Richest P0r*n Stars In The World / Ladies! Ever Had A Wardrobe Malfunction??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.