Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation (30920 Views)

How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu / Revealed!! Pdp Senators Are Now Sleeping Over At National Assembly Building For / Pdp’s Secret Deal For Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by Hardeysolution(m): 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Any party that zones presidency to the north will not win the election I tell you. The only way north can continue is for Buhari to continue which seems impossible..
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by Mendelssohn(m): 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Thought I read something like the VP slot being zoned to the south east. But none of the names pencilled down expect Ekweremadu is from SE. Anyway, PDP is on a a white elephant endeavour for the time being.
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Islie:

•Opposition party may shut doors against defectors

•Concedes VP slot to South East

•South West to produce national chair

http://thenationonlineng.net/revealed-pdps-secret-deals-2019/

The SE n SS are the remainders in pdp technically, the north n SW have left.
The SE leaders would be fools to take anything short of VP
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by Charly68: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=aolawale025 post=60055103]APC's governance has been woeful that if PDP gets its act together, they may win at the center. Whatever apc is a flash in the pan. 2019 is the end of the road[/quote ] I think it is dangerous to return power to PDP because they will come and scatter things and begin to eat yam anyhow.. If APC can put their heads together I still prefer this slow and steady game than all round grabbers affairs

1 Like

Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Dead on arrival.

PDP will remain in the wilderness for a very loooooonng time to come.

If they think tacitly supporting some idiots to derail this government, idiots that once referred to themselves as Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria" would give them a good chance of getting back the keys to our treasury in 2019, then they must be as foolish as they are deluded.

Personally, I would comit both material, financial and physical resources to making sure PDP goes nowhere close to Aso Rock come next elections.

It makes no difference, pdp is apc n apc is pdp. Qed.
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by Richyicon(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
PDP dead and buried.....
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by abokibuhari: 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Dead on arrival.

If they think tacitly supporting some idiots to derail this government, idiots that once referred to themselves as Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria" would give them a good chance of getting back the keys to our treasury in 2019, then they must be as foolish as they are deluded.

Personally, I would comit both material, financial and physical resources to making sure PDP goes nowhere close to Aso Rock come next elections.

Use it to help Benue state tongue

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by arsenal33: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nukualofa:
PDP is back

to loot?

1 Like

Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by enemyofprogress: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
emmyspark007:

You lack sense; hw many times igbo man don be vice president

Na cow dung full your brain cry
go ask google. Una no dey think of being President na the post of the second fiddle dey always hungry una like toto
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by onatisi(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
aolawale025:
APC's governance has been woeful that if PDP gets its act together, they may win at the center. Whatever apc is a flash in the pan. 2019 is the end of the road
Markafi seems to be doing a good job. Nigerians have already lost hope in this government and time isnt on their side. By next year it will be complete party politics with conventions and very little work of governance. Most ministers eyeing governorship or other elective posts will be busy pursuing their ambitions. And if buhari should travel out again for a long time that will be the final straw for apc. Apc has lost its chance to prove to nigerians that it is worthy of power and should continue beyond 2019

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by michoim(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Shameless party

1 Like

Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by walex2(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
A party that lost election on the guise of ineptitude and corruption is still thinking of Wike, Ekweremadu, Akpabio and etals as VP candidate and Bode George as National Chairman.

Can we ever get it right in Nigeria?? We are complaining about APC and see what PDP have in stock for us...

My God deliver us this is too much for us as a nation. Biko
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
WHO IS PDP??

WHO IS APC??

And why are some of you still Ignorantly auguing about parties? When the politicians clearly migrate from the losing party to the winning party?

Making a man from my tribe VP or Sec. to the FG, does not mean my people will be eventually better of. It doesn't guarantee development, security, social amenities, good business climate or better standard of living. It doesnt mean small businesses will grow and will be able to employ more people. etc.

My main worry is that the party still hasn't come up with appropriate and concrete game plan or strategies for moving the country forward. We are still playing the ethnic region card as the most important thing to us. Clearly, it isn't. We have been doing this since independence. It hasn't worked. But we continue in the same fashion. The politicians are using this strategy in Disuniting the people who voted them in and who would demand for accountability.Those who believe in this "my person is the President" crap are easy to be disunited and easy to be influenced by these same politicians.

Develop Nigeria. Give Nigerians better standard of living and pride of being Nigerians. Listen, give Nigerians a good life and they won't care who or who holds these positions. They could care less. As long as their standard of living and pride in being Nigerians increases immensely from real development.

SO IT DOESNT MATTER WHO IS MADE PRESIDENT, OR VICE OR WHO BECOMES SENATE PRESIDENT...NO.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by KENFERDYOORI(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Dead on arrival.

Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by MaryKaku007(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Dead on arrival.

Wondering how people can Commit what they don't have...

If Only wishes are horses!

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by Bigii(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Dead on arrival.

See this one!

Person wey im people the sleep inside flood.

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by md4u2: 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Either fayose for VP or PDP national chairman position..why peter obi should go for VP
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by AfonjaBoston: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
optimismlaz:
Pls I need a direction on how to make a post here, I have checked severally. Pls I need a guideline on how to make a post. Pls Pal

Put 1 spoon of pepper and palm oil and cook at 350 degrees
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by stonemasonn: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
shaddoww:
Waste of time cos the sad truth is dat, should Buhari seek reelection, he will win. If u av a contrary opinion, don't insult me ooo, just ask me to explain.
explain
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by sokera: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
shaddoww:
Waste of time cos the sad truth is dat, should Buhari seek reelection, he will win. If u av a contrary opinion, don't insult me ooo, just ask me to explain.
please explain
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by TheFreeOne: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Dead on arrival.

grin grin grin

Why not use that cash to ameliorate the conditions of your people in benue who's been ravaged by flood instead of making useless noise on Nairaland.

If you think sensible Nigerians will support your brain cripple zombie king come 2019 then you are in for a rude shock.

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by famology(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dieziani comes 2 mind.
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by olajizz01(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Corruption want to takeover again,they should know that free money is no more,crude oil is now valueless and the problem will persist becos world is about to switch to electric car,there4,they should think twice b4 drained their coffer to prosecute their amala politics known to them and the worst part of it is that they may even loss.this is my 2kobo.
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by matotoide(m): 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
I think the PDP is ready to go. As it stands, the opportunists and back-stabbers and sycophants are safely in the APC. The PDP seems reborn, the gold has gone through the test of fire and has been purified to a certain degree. As things stand, I'll be voting PDP in 2019.
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by danigbo(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
emmyspark007:

You lack sense; hw many times igbo man don be vice president

Ekwueme was there what did we get from him ?
How has Ike Ekwemadu benefited the south east. ?

Na cow dung full your brain cry
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by 1stGenius(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Islie:

•Opposition party may shut doors against defectors

•Concedes VP slot to South East

•South West to produce national chair

http://thenationonlineng.net/revealed-pdps-secret-deals-2019/

COME RAIN COME SUNSHINE,ALL WE WANT IS BIAFRA. QED!
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by xandy84: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
APC colossal failure on electoral promises has made PDP has a chance of making a come back though PDP failure during it reign is out in the open. I really can't comprehend how APC will trow away the good will of the electorate they receive on the of gold. As the look of things due that non performance of APC, Evans the kidnapper stand a better chance been elected as president than Buhari do.
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by fortunejum: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
murphyibiam15:
there should stop this joke

when had wike,akpabio or duke become South east indigenes... nonsense
so you mean rivers, cross river and akwa ibom is not in South East? You better go back to school.
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
When I tell people this country (Zoo) is finished completely, they don't really get it.

Instead of talking on how to restructure this structural calamity that is about to collapse, they are here sharing position for proper looting.

The northeners have been in power most times, how has it helped the north as a region?

Jonathan came from SS region, is there any commercial functioning seaport there? the answer is no. What legacy/signature project(s) did he leave for SS people?

Only a myopic person will celebrate this arrangement that favors the elites.

Give us referendum since you don't want to restructure this calamity that's about to collapse.
Re: Revealed: PDP’s Secret Deals For 2019 - The Nation by smileyoo: 3:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=RegalD post=60055098]PDP sha ......anyways..... But APC don already Bleep up if not ehn..... But we have to manage PDP come 2019 all because of an impotent's impotence.[/ bros i tell you, buhari & apc don fall our hands, if not this yeye party called pdp, no suppose get mouth to talk of coming back now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Sign The Peace Corps Bill If We Regain Power – PDP / President Buhari At Ghana's 61st Independence Celebration (Photos) / Betta Edu: Forget About Her Reappointment - Tinubu Tells Party Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.