Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli (38079 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli by pendragon35(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
why are we born if actually we will go like this.
Rip small boy,
Eternal rest grant him O lord.
Re: The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli by sule944: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
I wept when I hear the story of this innocent boy rest in peace
Re: The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli by obinna58(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
bkool7:

Hey!

Remember where the story occurred .
Maybe God has left them there.

Because there is God
God was just being mysterious
Re: The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
one thing I hate about village people they don't have compassion, thank God I neutralize them on time, even my uncles I turned them into okpo ... abeg no blame me nah safe defense
Re: The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli by barondmoni: 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
R.I.P sleep well
Re: The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli by humurphia(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

I don't like this type of burials They never share food and drinks let alone souvenirs.
Anyways, I'm happy for the young boy, he has been reunited with his family.
Endtime cursed folks.
..please change your mentality
Re: The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli by slimzzysweet(f): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
And wat is dis fool saying? If u dnt ve something tangible to say y nt shut dat gutter of urs? Must u comment?

RIP boy

MrIrohKenedy:
see Mbaise mbaano mbaitolu people are naturally wicked
Infact they're the people that brought bad names to imo today

shameless people
Re: The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli by Igweann979(f): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
NwaObinkita:
sad

I don't like this type of burials
They never share food and drinks let alone souvenirs.

Anyways, I'm happy for the young boy, he has been reunited with his family.

Endtime cursed folks.
Idiot! You are not even ashamed to mention food and drink in this situation
Re: The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli by Mortiple(m): 5:41am On Sep 03, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
see Mbaise mbaano mbaitolu people are naturally wicked
Infact they're the people that brought bad names to imo today

shameless people
May THUNDER STRIKE YOU DEAD for typing this rubbish!!!

Tell us the name of your village or town so that we can compare.

At your level you are yet to learn that wickedness isn't exclusive to any people or clan.
Re: The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli by Mortiple(m): 5:58am On Sep 03, 2017
Abiagirl777:

I concur.ever since my bro married from mbaano,we are witnessing diff kinds of personalities.
What are you concurring?

Where are you from in Abia so that we can compare.

Most of you are so ignorant and do not know that

1) Mbaise consist of 3 Local Govts; Mbano is made up 2 LGA where Mbaitolu is just one.

2) Mbaise, Mbano and Mbaitolu are not related in any way except the fact they are in Imo State.

3) Only one community in Mbaitolu (Ogwa) share boundary with Mbano whereas no boundary in Mbaise do not share common boundary with Mbaitolu.

4) Mbano is in Okigwe Senatorial Zone whereas Mbaise and Mbaitolu are in Owerri Zone.

5) Towns and Communities in these Mba... mostly do not share common ancestry, hence variation in culture and lifestyle.

So please make your research before you start to spew nonsense.

Again, where in Abia are you from? Hope it isn't Ngwa, Umuahia, Ohafia and Arochukwu axis?!

The wickedness of Abia people is the same reason why they hardly travel to their village. So...
Re: The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli by mechanics(m): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
RIP
Re: The Death, Obituary & Burial Of Promise Oluebube, A 13-Year-Old Boy In Mbaitoli by forsto(m): 9:30am On Jan 03, 2020
Such is life. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / Help! My Neighbour Disturbs Me With His Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.