Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened (4934 Views)

What's So Special About Marrying A Virgin? I Will Tell You... / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / "I Am A Virgin, I Am Keeping Myself For My Future Wife" - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by menstrualpad: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
....Popular Lagos-based Psychologist and Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram blog page and shared the story of a man who is set to broke up with his 'virgin' girlfriend he met in chruch.

According to the man who narrated the story on the popular online platform, he took his girlfriend to a romantic getaway outside the country in a bid to propose to her during the trip, but met the shocker of his life.

The man narrated further that his girlfriend told him that she's a virgin after they met in church and decided not to have s*x until their wedding night.

He said that during the trip, they got drunk and ended up making love where he confirmed that indeed she was never a virgin, which made him dumped his decision to marry her.

Here's the e-mail he sent to the Love Doctor;
http://www.tori.ng/news/72462/she-said-shes-a-virgin-i-wanted-to-propose-then-pe.html

1 Like

Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by kingxsamz(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
chai too bad
Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by charleff512(m): 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Help Me Ask The Guy! Is Marriage All About Sex?

1 Like

Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Why do girls lie about virginity it's very annoying and a disgusting thing

A virgin must be super tight, she might not bleed but if she isn't SUPER tight then she's no fvcking virgin, just a liar!

A man who loves you will love you regardless of your virginity status

13 Likes

Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Just Reading........

Lalasticala we need ur help here

Y do girls lie,?
Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by Evablizin(f): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
Oga how many girls did you disvirgin?

Don't you ever think that any single lady you see in the church is a virgin if you must marry a virgin

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by Cholls(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
my brother mgdimagaladima why you dey call bros. im na joro ni
Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by nedu2000(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evablizin:

Don't you ever think that any single lady you see in the church is a virgin if you must marry a virgin
the issue is the deception and not the fact she is a virgin or not.
Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by Evablizin(f): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
nedu2000:
the issue is the deception and not the fact she is a virgin or not.
yeah deception is very bad i'm not supporting what she did,for her to claim what she is not is stupidity because the guy will still find out and he did.
Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by Zhahovic(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

A virgin must be super tight, she might not bleed but if she isn't SUPER tight then she's no fvcking virgin, just a liar!

U are correct...I don't care if the woman I intend to marry is a virgin or not....
what really concerns me is why she has to lie that she is a virgin when she is not...
the very foundation of that relationship is built on sand...
it's very painful..

1 Like

Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Joro nd lies . all for traffic
Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by Dollarship(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sniper12:
Joro nd lies . all for traffic
Na entertainment
Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by IdeyFindWife: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

They refuse to understand that lying about something like that always make it look like too many things are off with the whole relationship at its most fundamental level. The whole basis for trust evaporates and it then looks like she incapable off her ever saying anything worth holding on to.

It's far better, not to invest anything too damning or costly into a relationship, as a babe until they're sure they're with a guy who can accommodate such angles about them, rather than just crumbling under the pressure and waxing those usual stories they keep recycling. Boys are on to all those levels anyway.
Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by IdeyFindWife: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

They refuse to understand that lying about something like that always make it look like too many things are off with the whole relationship at its most fundamental level. The whole basis for trust evaporates and it then looks like she incapable off her ever saying anything worth holding on to.

It's far better, not to invest anything too damning or costly into a relationship, as a babe until they're sure they're with a guy who can accommodate such angles about them, rather than just crumbling under the pressure and waxing those usual stories they keep recycling. Boys are on to all those levels anyway.
Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by BabbanBura(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:

i give it to you again babe - you make sense no be lie
Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by Partnerbiz3: 6:17am On Sep 04, 2017
That story was fabricated..
Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2017
Zhahovic:

U are correct...I don't care if the woman I intend to marry is a virgin or not....
what really concerns me is why she has to lie that she is a virgin when she is not...
the very foundation of that relationship is built on sand...
it's very painful..
why are you asking, if she's a virgin in the first place, if you really don't care.. only a brave girl will tell a guy she's not a virgin.
Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by Next2Bezee(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2017
Evablizin:

It's not the virginity status that's the problem, its the lie that weak him.

If they both love each other, he asks her about it, she says the truth and he leaves her, then its God telling her he wasn't good enough for her.

But many guys don't care these days, they might end up wanting to girl regardless but some will now lie about it. When they finally have sex and the guy sees she's not, he will still leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by rex444(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2017
Yes, sex and trust and other little things are the spices in marriage...but more importantly, if u leave her because she wasn't what she told u, will u ever get someone that reasons the way u and her do?
Re: She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened by Zhahovic(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
AfricanElite:
why are you asking, if she's a virgin in the first place, if you really don't care.. only a brave girl will tell a guy she's not a virgin.
I am not the op... I will never ask a girl such a question..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Understand This Photo, Shout Aye! (mattress Edition) / . / Help, My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.