Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze In Loved Up Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze In Loved Up Photos (24865 Views)

Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Share Adorable Christmas Photos / Joseph Yobo & His Wife, Adaeze Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze In Loved Up Photos by yvelchstores(f): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:
Yobo will continue spending all his money on her and her mother.

very greedy family

her mother is a snake who controls her daughter
with the snake she has as a mother,see how happy they are. Leave her alone to enjoy her life.marriage sweet jare.
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze In Loved Up Photos by DLioness(f): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
DeeTus:
LOL, you lied here, gurl! She was poor before she met Yobo.

Her mom also controls her. Very greedy family!
i'm a lady nt girl. Secondly, u ar d one lying here Yobo nva married hr as a poor lady.
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze In Loved Up Photos by ufuosman(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Cute
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
DLioness:
i'm a lady nt girl. Secondly, u ar d one lying here Yobo nva married hr as a poor lady.
Next time, you need to talk like a lady because you sounded a little childish and confused!
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze In Loved Up Photos by concho(m): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Choi , see her landed property
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze In Loved Up Photos by DLioness(f): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
DeeTus:
Next time, you need to talk like a lady because you sounded a little childish and confused!
no u ar d child here wit ur cartoon comment abt mothr cntroln hr; dts y u evn cald me a girl bcs u tink evryone is a child lik u. I wondr who alwd u entr nairaland.Pls boys and girls lik u ar nt here. As 4 d confusn u said,u ar d cnfusd felw here cs I knw a smal boy lik u cn hardly cmprehend wat Aunty lik me typd. U ar stil maturin go meet ur felw boys & girls
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze In Loved Up Photos by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
DLioness:
no u ar d child here wit ur cartoon comment abt mothr cntroln hr; dts y u evn cald me a girl bcs u tink evryone is a child lik u. I wondr who alwd u entr nairaland.Pls boys and girls lik u ar nt here. As 4 d confusn u said,u ar d cnfusd felw here cs I knw a smal boy lik u cn hardly cmprehend wat Aunty lik me typd. U ar stil maturin go meet ur felw boys & girls
That's one of the problems with Enugu girls. They don't really think right and would always behave like a virgin in the presence of their parents, whereas they are no longer a virgin. Please refrain from quoting me, otherwise I will kick your asss angry grin cheesy

Where in Enugu are you? Stop fighting because we might just become friends. cool
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze In Loved Up Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
DLioness:
Mr money, Adaeze ws alrdy a rich wman b4 yobo cm 4 hr.She ws miss nija & oda tins.Bsids evn if she eats hs money hw is dt ur biz?
I'm still wondering ooo my sis, taking panadol untop anoda man's headache. Mtcheeeeeeeeew! Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze In Loved Up Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Amarabae:
who asked you
Abeg help me ask her pls
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze In Loved Up Photos by DLioness(f): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
DeeTus:
That's one of the problems with Enugu girls. They don't really think right and would always behave like a virgin in the presence of their parents, whereas they are no longer a virgin. Please refrain from quoting me, otherwise I will kick your asss angry grin cheesy

Where in Enugu are you? Stop fighting because we might just become friends. cool
Y do u ve d false belief dt evry1 who resides at Enugu is frm Enugu state? Wats ur concern wt Enugu girls' womanliness or ar u lukn 4 virgn to rape? Cm kick my ass and DIE stupid boy. Y shld I be friends wt an element lik u
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze In Loved Up Photos by Beryl007: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=pallobro post=60069549][/quote] Scam data plans
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze In Loved Up Photos by afrika(f): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Money makes love stronger. And if u keep fit it maddens the spectators
Re: Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze In Loved Up Photos by Origin(f): 5:22am On Sep 03, 2017
Girls. Girls. Girls.

Always taking pictures that shows ownership.

Well it has never stopped a man yet. grin

(Awwwww......fine couple)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sholagbade Mustapha And Morenikeji Olaniyi Nikkai & Church Wedding Details / Mr. Eazi Shares New Year Photo With Temi Otedola / Whitemoney Reacts To Criticism On New Song, Says He’ll Win Grammy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.