Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (47720 Views)

I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
I will name the Husband Light-sama from Death Note he is an evil genius he indirectly killed the cheater and sent the wife to prison even L couldn't boast of such feat.
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by suremossty(m): 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
RIPEnglish:
good of him, what will him gains from slept with someone else another wife. I don't pitied him at all.
]RIP Mr English
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Burgerlomo: 12:52am On Sep 03, 2017
softwerk:
I hope they allowed him cum before dying grin

Else he will arrive hell with an erect di*ck kiss

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by dingbang(m): 6:20am On Sep 03, 2017
People just fail to study their bible
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by LexngtonSteele: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2017
AlanSugar:
Jesus! Una de believe this kind poo? Three days and maggots all over the place? Gerrarahere mehn! I thought he came home to catch the wife, and instead of catching her he decides to take her for a honeymoon at his mother's?! This is serious poo, a tupid blogger's imagination.

You are right...bloggers lie a lot.

I don't believe this story because all I can see are whatsapp chats that 2 people can conjure. ..

BUT, you are totally wrong about decomposition.

One can't predict how rapid or slow it is. Believe me if the conditions are right the body can start bloating from Day 1 and quite possibly erupt in maggots by Day 2.

Generally speaking, the hotter the weather is, the fast the rate of decay.
In a dark, stuffy place like that closet, it would be incredibly hot and very conducive for maggots to break out.

Read more on the subject.
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2017
Lol. Go to school you no gree. See wetin you dey speak.
RIPEnglish:
good of him, what will him gains from slept with someone else another wife. I don't pitied him at all.
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Miltonbit(m): 8:09am On Sep 03, 2017
softwerk:
I hope they allowed him cum before dying grin

Else he will arrive hell with an erect di*ck kiss
LMAO.. .. You bhat as Bleep. Hahaha
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by correctguy101(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2017
Ajikobi1:
Something must kill a man
Hahaha, even if na okolo? lols

1 Like

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by ladyF(f): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm... So in 3 days, he died and worms were coming out? shocked

Shey human beings can survive 7 days without water. How e come die in 3 days... undecided
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by LeSudAfricaine: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jayceon:
Look who's asking...yeah! a Nigerian shocked shocked
I was thinking the same thing, lol.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by RIPEnglish: 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
bestpunterever:
u think u want to be funny with this your rubbish typing here, by the time u realized, it might be to late for you to write a good sentences.
not your business
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by bestpunterever: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
RIPEnglish:
not your business
now u can type well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Landlord / What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.