Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment (41083 Views)

The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar / Buhari Moving To Bribe Senators To Avoid Impeachment - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment by kelzgie: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
hatchy:
Even those you think will reason with their brains because of their educational background are the ones that will disappoint you since they seem to reason thru their anus.

Ben Ayade has done nothing in Cross River other than appointment of 5000 political aids.

Nigeria is a circus!
d man is from obudu.. virtually everyone there has been appointed into one office or the other. doing nothing. ..they leave Calabar and come to obudu drinking and smoking then.. carrying FCE obudu girls.. #rubbish.. I see them at vintage hotel most times... #well.. I'm bak I'm Lagos.. so...

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment by Arielle: 11:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nairaboi:
I see so many people who have failed to read the article being of the opinion that Ayade is synonymous with Buhari. What many of them failed to understand is the fact the Ayade does not hand over before travelling, unlike Buhari who surely hands over to his V. P.
Clowns and charlatans full here sha

Buhari is a very ill man. He formally hands over to his VP. Ayade is a man who only came to the office to conduct his business. He does not hand over to anyone. The incompetent idiot has taken a clean, safe state and turned it into gangsters' paradise, with trash all over the place.
And no, he is NOT a professor. But a con artist. I blame Liyel for this. How did Cross River State get so unlucky
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment by aligajiGCFR: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2017
pls my dear nairalander dont buy data frm dis guy he's a scammer. A friend of mine fall victim of dem
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment by konoplyanka: 6:50am On Sep 03, 2017
so there is international airport in calabar and ipob piglets are crying why they have to travel to Lagos before traveling out of the country?
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment by mechanics(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Only language they know is cabinet reschuful.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Rushes Home To Avoid Impeachment by mechanics(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Only language they know is cabinet reschuffle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard Removed, FCTA Begins Inquiry / See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function / Boko Haram Member Dressed As Woman Arrested In Yola By Soldiers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.