Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir (14717 Views)

Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals / Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / President Buhari Arrives Daura For Eid-el-Kabir Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by fortifiedng: 3:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ambode joins his Muslim brothers and sisters at Ibeju Lekki to celebrate Eid El Kabir

He posted this earlier on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYiqjZmDbJ2/

View source @ http://tweemk..com.ng/2017/09/ambode-joins-his-muslim-brothers-and.html

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
So i should fry grinded tomatoes undecided
Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by Tolexander: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2017

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by Gracemercy1: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
ok
Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by birdsview(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
I thought he was Muslim all this yl
Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by SOLMICHAEL(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Good one!! Sheikh Ayodele Fayose has done his own!! grin

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ambo
Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by OrdercityWeb: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
Keneking:
So i should fry grinded tomatoes undecided
The past tense of "grind" is ground.

Don't mention.

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by Klington: 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
And how exactly is this news now. .. .. ..

Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by WhoDeyThere(m): 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Barka da sallah to y'all.

5000 brown point of lay is available.
16weeks.
Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by Yahzeelv(m): 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
All for one 9ja unity. How wish my governors from the north especially from northwest will emulate this. One 9ja.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by enemyofprogress: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
So fokn what?
Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by OrdercityWeb: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
WhoDeyThere:
h
Emmafranciss:
Emmafranciss:
What do you think you're doing?
Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by SirHouloo(m): 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Who no like sallah meat?
Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by abdulahi001: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
This is how a mature governor celebrates with his people without looking clownish, unlike someone somewhere tying bandage on his head.

9 Likes

Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by tawababiola: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
fortifiedng:
Ambode joins his Muslim brothers and sisters at Ibeju Lekki to celebrate Eid El Kabir

He posted this earlier on instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYiqjZmDbJ2/

View source @ http://tweemk..com.ng/2017/09/ambode-joins-his-muslim-brothers-and.html
My able governor
Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by Eastfield1: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
MrOdyssey
Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
birdsview:
I thought he was Muslim all this yl

He is a Christian and a staunch member of the Reedemed Christian Church of God
Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by Holargyde(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
zxcvb:

He is a Christian and a staunch member of the Reedemed Christian Church of God

Bro the guy attends Anglican Church, Popo Oba Epe.
Not RCCG. The guy , his wife and his mother all attend the church.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by DrogoG(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:
In Yoruba land, we don't discriminate.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5907581_234806518383620170902155027_jpeg72ff8ed6d8ee9b3da2a0ee134953e6e2
We are all human

Don't say that! You're were forced to accept living with other Nigerians because Lagos was made the capital of the Nigeria.

So in other words, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa made what Lagos is today, not only Yoruba! Lagos wasn't developed before then and non-yorubas didn't have any interest in Lagos before it became the capital!

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by stingg(m): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
DrogoG:

Don't say that! You're were forced to accept living with other Nigerians because Lagos was made the capital of the Nigeria.
So in other words, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa made what Lagos is today, not only Yoruba!
Capital fool, so what about other yoruba states? Were they also capitals of Nigeria before now?

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by Tolexander: 4:07am On Sep 03, 2017
DrogoG:

Don't say that! You're were forced to accept living with other Nigerians because Lagos was once made the capital of the Nigeria.

So in other words, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa made what Lagos is today, not only Yoruba! Lagos wasn't developed and non-yorubas didn't have any interest in Lagos before it became the capital!

in Ekiti state where the governor, a christian, also went to pray with the muslims in an Islamic regalia. Is the state once made a capital of Nigeria and forced to accept living with other tribes and religions?
The post was pertaining to religion and not tribe, as it has supposed to you sir.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by crackhouse(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2017
Thought the dude is Muslim
Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by DONADAMS(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2017
nice... This is why I love the Yoruba's
Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by Reminez(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2017
DrogoG:

Don't say that! You're were forced to accept living with other Nigerians because Lagos was once made the capital of the Nigeria.

So in other words, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa made what Lagos is today, not only Yoruba! Lagos wasn't developed and non-yorubas didn't have any interest in Lagos before it became the capital!

Idiotic piglet showing his legendary idiocy as usual.
Hate filled, bitter, flat..headed OSU

1 Like

Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by MrOdyssey(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Eastfield1:
MrOdyssey

My boss. i dey flex diz house like say tomorrow no dey oh. infact make dem no call off the strike again. grin
Eastfield1:
MrOdyssey

My boss. i dey flex diz house like say tomorrow no dey oh. infact make dem no call off the strike again.
Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by DrogoG(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Reminez:

Idiotic piglet showing his legendary idiocy as usual.
Hate filled, bitter, flat..headed OSU

I knew an imb*ecile would respond to my post. Of couse, you had absolutely nothing intelligent to contribute, so you resort to name calling as a m*oron you're!!
Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by Reminez(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
DrogoG:

I knew an slowpoke would respond to my post. Of couse, you had absolutely nothing intelligent to contribute, so you resort to name calling as a slowpoke you're!!
Mumu ..so, you expect a reasonable response to the unreasonable shit you vomited up there
I'm not here to make you idiotic piglets feel funky.
Oriburuku fall on you and your likes !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Bandits A Promising Future – Adebayo Shittu Tells FG / Assembly Constitutes Panel To Probe Aregbesola / 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.