Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir (14720 Views)

Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals / Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff / President Buhari Arrives Daura For Eid-el-Kabir Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir by DrogoG(m): 3:41am On Sep 04, 2017
Reminez:

Mumu ..so, you expect a reasonable response to the unreasonable shit you vomited up there
I'm not here to make you idiotic piglets feel funky.
Oriburuku fall on you and your likes !!!

Keep displaying your stupidity here. I hate responding to a m*oron who has an IQ of a 2-year-old!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ll Dialogue With IPOB, Other Agitators – Peter Obi / I Am Going To Privatize Our Ailing Crude Oil Refineries - Atiku Declares / 7-Year-Old Planned To Bomb Dalori IDP Camp, Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.