Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? (1482 Views)

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / Sex Or Money? ...should Men Really Pay For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by whywhyogun: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
I am confused, some ugly men request 30 thousand naira, while some honest and cute prostituters request 3 thousand naira or even less.

so, how much money should a white lady pay for a random black male prostituter ?

maybe I should target the men more closely , I will broach my deal with those starving guys. but starving guys usually are not fat boys. and I naturally love chubby and robust men.

such a paradox.
Re: How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by greatnaija01: 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
if the prostituter really blew your mind and took you to cloud 12 grin Then you should pay him 10K if possible

whywhyogun:
I am confused, some ugly men request 30 thousand naira, while some honest and cute prostituters request 3 thousand naira or even less.

so, how much money should a white lady pay for a random black male prostituter ?

maybe I should target the men more closely , I will broach my deal with those starving guys. but starving guys usually are not fat boys. and I naturally love chubby and robust men.

such a paradox.

Re: How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by Cinderella5(f): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hehehehehe grin
Make sure you rub the notes in your pussy before you throw them at him. I hate male prostitutes. Sadly we have too many of them around us now.
Re: How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
angry

As u always claim that ur "white" ...the fvck! We both know 30k naira is juz a loose change sha...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by whywhyogun: 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
greatnaija01:
if the prostituter really blew your mind and took you to cloud 12 grin Then you should pay him 10K if possible

I know black men so damn well.

they will boast they have a big peniss. but actually not quite big compared with other black ones.

and they extort the money out of me, such as 8000 naira, or more , as guarantee.

they don't trust I would give them money after they ejaculate. I show them the money in my pocket, and tell them that , if I fail to pay after his ejaculation, he could rob me, since I am a feeble girl.

see, how distrustful , how greedy , and how coward black men are.

they extort money out of me in advance, but fail to ejaculate.

I pay 10 thousand ? I usually pay more than this in advance. but it is the black men that fail to fulfill their task.

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by whywhyogun: 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

As u always claim that ur "white" ...the fvck! We both know 30k naira is juz a loose change sha...

have you graduated ? if yes, how much is your monthly payment ? if no, go back to daydream.
Re: How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by whywhyogun: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry

by the way, in my country, nobody claims him/herself to be a white person. I adopted this title after I came to Africa. it is you guys that taught me white and black stuff. you call all non-blacks white. and i am honored with this "white"
Re: How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
whywhyogun:

have you graduated ? if yes, how much is your monthly payment ? if no, go back to daydream.

U making these prostitute men as cheap as ur sagging breazzt...

Abeeg, shift since u cant afford shi...go and buy cucumber joor...useless grand ma...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by whywhyogun: 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Abeeg, shift since u cant afford shi...go and buy cucumber joor...useless grand ma...

most black men toil for 12 hours, and get a pittance of 500 or 800 naira per day.

maybe you have a father who is a corruptive officer. that is why you despise the small money your black brothers earn honestly, by their labor or bodies.
Re: How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by whywhyogun: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

go to enjoy your short and promiscuous life, black women.

your expected life span is 48.6 years old.

and you are wasting your life now, by arguing your are not cheap.
Re: How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by greatnaija01: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
stop paying BEFORE the DEED....

agree to PAY AFTER only. The men may be BIG but due to your use of toys you may be a deep well.

whywhyogun:

they will boast they have a big peniss. but actually not quite big compared with other black ones.

and they extort the money out of me, such as 8000 naira, or more , as guarantee.

they don't trust I would give them money after they ejaculate. I show them the money in my pocket, and tell them that , if I fail to pay after his ejaculation, he could rob me, since I am a feeble girl.

I pay 10 thousand ? I usually pay more than this in advance. but it is the black men that fail to fulfill their task.
Re: How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by whywhyogun: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
greatnaija01:

agree to PAY AFTER only. The men may be BIG but due to your use of toys you may be a deep well.

kindly refer to my another thread, in which I discussed the possibility of death to a girl who was 150cm tall, being penetrated by a peniss of 20cm.
Re: How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by whywhyogun: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
greatnaija01:

anyway, your response is rather constructive and matter of fact.

but black men's mouths are too sweet, i can not help it to pay in advance. but i will feel regretful after he refuses to ejaculate, no matter how small money i have given to him in advance.
Re: How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by alfajet(m): 9:32am On Sep 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

Whywhyogun ur quote “I SHOW THEM THE MONEY IN MY POCKET”

do girls put money inside pocket eeh?i have been trying to figure you out . you ain't a girl, you are a gay with another monica "Igbeshit"
Re: How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by whywhyogun: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2017
alfajet:

Whywhyogun ur quote “I SHOW THEM THE MONEY IN MY POCKET”

do girls put money inside pocket eeh?i have been trying to figure you out . you ain't a girl, you are a gay with another monica "Igbeshit"

so where should I put my money ?
Re: How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by alfajet(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
whywhyogun:

so where should I put my money ?

A woman puts her money inside pulse shocked
Re: How Much Money Should I Pay A Black Man Prostituter ? by whywhyogun: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
alfajet:

A woman puts her money inside pulse shocked

you mean the purse ? no, I don't have a purse. I put it in my front pockets.

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Shot Of CEO Of God's Mercy Vestmaker And His Beautiful Bride / Smirnoff House Party In Owerri#...dj Spinal*zoro*party Animal Continues.. / Nigerian Female Soldier, Faith Narrates Story Of She & HIV Positive Guy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.