Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends (2711 Views)

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by mezynaija(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Between two teenage friends on Facebook, Swash Bankx and Princess Christabel, has become a trend after a little misunderstanding that has lead Swash to call her out publicly.

According to Swash, he explained how cheap Christabel is and how she has been sleeping with all his friends and other Facebook male friends.

Read what he shared below:

so finally this girl is truly a cheap b*tch... ur work na to DE follow boys ba... if to say u get sense u for no de do ur movement or should I say RUNS with people WA know u.. so after dating X. WAIZ..now ur dating UC BLIZ... � and u think some people won't know the rate of ur cheapness... #PRINCESS_CHRISTABEL Abi na Watin be ur name... don't ever in ur life inbox.. tag or comment on my post again please.. I relate with b*tches but not the ones as cheap as u... u irritate me I sw*ar... just DE follow follow facebook boys.. if u like don't use ur useless life and do better things... rub*ish..

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/09/you-are-cheap-b-facebook-user-calls-out.html

lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2017

All I see here is a pained nigga

She can fvck as many dicks as she likes it's her business.

I'm sure he wanted her but she rejected him yet the outburst.

Men sha

7 Likes

Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by abelprice(m): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
C d guy 2go swag.. jst saying... undecided

1 Like

Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

[s]I'm sure he wanted her but she rejected him yet the outburst.
Men sha[/s]
these hoes aint loyal

3 Likes

Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by MysteriousAnn(f): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
She's a human, not owned byanyone. She has the right to do whatever she likes. BTW, why aren't you insulting the friend that's dating her too?
Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by CountCarter(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
My fellow youths with misplaced priorities. Wonder why he is hating on her. They broke up, she moved her ass to the nearest guy and now he's feeling betrayed. He's obviously still in love, just doesn't know how to toughen up.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by lelvin(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
The reason why I don't have time for this... We meet, we get down and we go our way. Everybody is happy and the circle continues again.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by winkmart: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Because she didn't give him that thing that looks like snail to eat.. It's now paining him

1 Like

Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol!

This is what happens when you date an "over grown" baby. Some men can't handle disappointment /rejection no matter, Someone's rejection doesn't mean the whole world hates you. You just have to move on !

Sometimes dating a clingy /Emotional guy can be a pain in the ass, I hope someone learns from this.

5 Likes

Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by vchykp(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
ihe a bu ikpe aran ra aran - this is a fucking case..
i have to meet the fuckee and the fucker before i can judge this case.
Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by dollytino4real(f): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
face ur life instead of facing girl
Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by lenghtinny(m): 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Lol!

This is what happens when you date an "over grown" baby. Some men can't handle disappointment /rejection no matter, Someone's rejection doesn't mean the whole world hates you. You just have to move on !

Sometimes dating a clingy /Emotional guy can be a pain in the ass, I hope someone learns from this.
They are both over grown babies...
The guy is pained no doubt but the babe is childish by hooking up with his friend...
One doesn't need to be emotional for this kind of actions to get at him or her..
Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by MeanChris(m): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm sure he wanted her but she rejected him yet the outburst.

Men sha

At the end of the day, she walks away with wide cave in between her legs while the guys walk away with more experienced dicckkks. Sis, be wise

1 Like

Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
lenghtinny:
They are both over grown babies...
The guy is pained no doubt but the babe is childish by hooking up with his friend...
One doesn't need to be emotional for this kind of actions to get at him or her..
[b] Honey! Hearts get broken, Life goes on. The moment you decide to give your heart and love to someone, you have made yourself vulnerable to pain and disappoint. That's one"fact" everyone should get straight, That you are dating someone does not turn that person to your guardian angel, he or she will definitely hurt you in some ways,intentionally or not. Because no one is a saint and we are no where near perfection, Falling in love is a big risk that we all either blindly or knowing take. Relationships either work out or fail!

Now that guy is someone yet to realize the words above,and that shows how immature he is. Calling her out is another evidence of how childish he is too. So what a girl leaves you and hook up with your friend! What if she had gone for his brother? I guess vanguard newspaper would have gotten a news to publish! If She chose his friend over him,it's because she wants it that way. Although it was quiet insensitive of her but come to think of it they aren't "married". I believe she has the right to choose who she wants to be with.
[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by arnold123: 3:00am On Sep 03, 2017
mezynaija:
Between two teenage friends on Facebook, Swash Bankx and Princess Christabel, has become a trend after a little misunderstanding that has lead Swash to call her out publicly.

According to Swash, he explained how cheap Christabel is and how she has been sleeping with all his friends and other Facebook male friends.

Read what he shared below:

so finally this girl is truly a cheap b*tch... ur work na to DE follow boys ba... if to say u get sense u for no de do ur movement or should I say RUNS with people WA know u.. so after dating X. WAIZ..now ur dating UC BLIZ... � and u think some people won't know the rate of ur cheapness... #PRINCESS_CHRISTABEL Abi na Watin be ur name... don't ever in ur life inbox.. tag or comment on my post again please.. I relate with b*tches but not the ones as cheap as u... u irritate me I sw*ar... just DE follow follow facebook boys.. if u like don't use ur useless life and do better things... rub*ish..

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/09/you-are-cheap-b-facebook-user-calls-out.html

lalasticlala seun mynd44
I can't even fvck her even if my two eyes were blind, can you get good thing from shit?
Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by 9japrof(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2017
This nigga is so pained, have seen niggas who happily pass on babes to their friends to help them do Bitcoin mining when they are done with a babe they ain't into.

Buh for a nigga to go on such outburst, something definitely is not right.

Tho this boy is a kid though

1 Like

Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by TDonald: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
She's a human, not owned byanyone. She has the right to do whatever she likes. BTW, why aren't you insulting the friend that's dating her too? Isn't he a betrayal?

GBAGAUN undecided

1 Like

Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2017
Kids don't fear AIDS again. I pity this generation
Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by Tattooboy: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2017
RuthDaniels:

this kinda of comment is d reason I turned off my emotions just like Stefan.
Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2017
And the girl is pretty, some girls really know how to let themselves down, dem never born the guy wey go talk this kind thing where I dey.
Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by Michael004: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2017
Rorachy:
And the girl is pretty, some girls really know how to let themselves down, dem never born the guy wey go talk this kind thing where I dey.
And Wetin you go do?
Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 03, 2017
Michael004:
And Wetin you go do?
I no go do anything because this kind of thing cannot happen to me, I don't fuckkk around, I respect my self and that's why people respect me.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by BluntBoy(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2017
I don't roll with panlas like this. I roll with big women. BBW.
Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2017
That's a baby-boy ranting. You should be happy your friend is the one laying banana on her now.

In my clique...we pass on chicks happily

Na wetin dey make d game sweet be that.

That baby-boy up there needs to grow up and understand what hoes are meant for ...

The niqqa won turn mario for there.
Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by Michael004: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2017
Rorachy:
I no go do anything because this kind of thing cannot happen to me, I don't fuckkk around, I respect my self and that's why people respect me.
Better, better stick with one dick you Bleep or if you want to change it, change it once and for all. Cos if you folk around, you will hear more than that and you won't do Jack.
Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 03, 2017
Don't they have JAMB to read for or something? Result of indolence and idleness.
Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by BiafranBushBoy: 10:20am On Sep 03, 2017
Rorachy:

Bring your proof of respect to lectures on Monday.

Signed:

HOD
Re: You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends by Dillusionist(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2017
over grown babies...so because she broke up with her bf means she can't date whoever she loves. .jealous idiot,,it's her life and not yours..go get a life

(1) (Reply)

The Brutally Honest Guide To Successful Dating And Relationships:for Ladies / Fear Women / I Have 3 Things To Say To Those That Want Me To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.