Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? (4702 Views)

Kogi West: INEC Considers Nov. 16 For Senate Election / Drama As INEC Court Document Confirms Akpabio Won A'Ibom Senate Election / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by nairavsdollars(f): 8:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
A guest on national television today said the great Dim Emeka Ojukwu contested senatorial election and lost. I find it hard to believe because I thought Igbos love him so much.

Even his wife, Bianca tried the same thing in 2019 and was humiliated..what is happening ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by Sprumbabafather: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
It was a masterpiece by Ojukwu, to try and make the powers that be believe he has now forgiven them for the past. We knew he will lose of course, this is Nigeria.

Ojukwu was the most respected Igbo man as at the time he died. Still respected till tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by madridguy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
tongue
Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by Sprumbabafather: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
A guest on national television today said the great Dim Emeka Ojukwu contested senatorial election and lost. I find it hard to believe because I thought Igbos love him so much. Can Nnamdi Kanu win a councillorship election with his popularity?

That's the evils of Nigeria, a place where the best could be rigged out in broad daylight while the morons rule you into untold blunders.

6 Likes

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by Tolexander: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
nairavsdollars:
A guest on national television today said the great Dim Emeka Ojukwu contested senatorial election and lost. I find it hard to believe because I thought Igbos love him so much. Can Nnamdi Kanu win a councillorship election with his popularity?
he contested in 1983 after being granted presidential pardon. He lost the senatorial election.

He contested under NPN (a considered northern party then). NPN was Shehu Shagari's party.
See the life of the so called hero Ojukwu!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by kitaatita: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yes Ojukwu lost to Dr. Edwin Onwudiwe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by yarimo(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
NNAMDI KANU can not win any election in nigeria, infact he can't win primary election in any party. grin

8 Likes

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by ERockson: 9:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by Tolexander: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

That's the evils of Nigeria, a place where the best could be rigged out in broad daylight while the morons rule you into untold blunders.
who is the best that is rigged out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:

azikiwe jonathan ofcourse!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by Sprumbabafather: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:

Is there any of these that won who was the better? And the country is this fvcked up?
Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by Mereze2244: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
The guy did not want any seat in Nigeria even the one he is fighting for, all he want his own people freedom, get that into ur head
Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by Tolexander: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Is there any of these that won who was the better? And the country is this fvcked up?
and what evidence and assurance have you that those that lost would do better?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
GoldNiagara:

buhahahahaha. See painment! But you guys are quick to open Adekunle and Awo threads dissing them.

why not.......we need to condemn that lecherous sodomite.....of a small doctor........but this ur post is totally irrelevant
Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by GMBuhari: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Use brain you will not agree

I even thought it's a presidential ambition

But then if it was rigged in other states was it rigged in his state too with the volume of love and respect you claim he has

Ojukwu did not get up to 1000 votes in his own hometown

Total of 1M votes despite Igbo being 100 a dime in their region they didn't vote him

9 Likes

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by captleonerd(m): 7:55am On Sep 03, 2017
actually he lost woefully grin he contested for president after and he didn't win a single LG

2 Likes

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by captleonerd(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2017
Mereze2244:
The guy did not want any seat in Nigeria even the one he is fighting for, all he want his own people freedom, get that into ur head
liar!!! he didn't want the seat yet he campaigned and contested

5 Likes

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by KevinDein: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

Hahahahaha

It's the fault of Nigeria that the igbos rejected Ojukwu. Ojukwu didn't even win his LGA. it's the fault of the Hausas
You guys are clowns of the first degree I swear grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by Sprumbabafather: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
KevinDein:

Hahahahaha

It's the fault of Nigeria that the igbos rejected Ojukwu. Ojukwu didn't even win his LGA. it's the fault of the Hausas

Who was the returning officer, inec chairman and electoral commissioners?

All Igbos?

Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by Sprumbabafather: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
GMBuhari:

Use brain you will not agree

I even thought it's a presidential ambition

But then if it was rigged in other states was it rigged in his state too with the volume of love and respect you claim he has

Ojukwu did not get up to 1000 votes in his own hometown

Total of 1M votes despite Igbo being 100 a dime in their region they didn't vote him

Nnamdi Kanu is bright, Nigeria can set a man up to contest for the presidency and then rig him out. Ojukwu could have been as ineffective as Okadigbo in the Senate, so we refused to vote him because it's unnecessary.

Nnamdi Kanu has learnt this and will never contest anything in Nigeria. We want Biafra. Simples.
Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by Basic123: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tolexander:
he contested in 1983 after being granted presidential pardon. He lost the senatorial election.

He contested under NPN (a considered northern party then). NPN was Shehu Shagari's party.
See the life of the so called hero Ojukwu!
...yIGBOs have been codedly slaves to hausa fulani for a very long timegrin

like tafawa balewa and nnamdi azikwe

shagari and alex ekwueme

yaradua and their adopted son GEJ

what I noticed is that yIGBOs are poor in politics!

3 Likes

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by Corporate2020: 4:33pm On May 03, 2020
Sprumbabafather:

Rigged in his own house oooo. So, where can't he be rigged then?

1 Like

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by joeyfire(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Igbos don't vote along tribal lines like others. It's always about the national interest. Igbo amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by waledeji(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2020
joeyfire:

Igbos don't vote along tribal lines like others. It's always about the Hausa/Fulani interest. Igbo amaka
grin grin grin
Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by AkunaAtakasi1: 5:16pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
waledeji:
grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by adekolaelect(m): 5:25pm On May 03, 2020
There is no even any opportunity for Terrorists to get senatorial or any political aspiration form in Nigeria.

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by Dedetwo(m): 5:34pm On May 03, 2020
Sprumbabafather:

In the case of Ojukwu's dilemma in the senatorial contest, he contested under the wrong party and lost. Ndigbo will show a person love when he/she stands in in place Ndigbo consider appropriate. Ndigbo respect heroes but do not worship them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 03, 2020

why not.......we need to condemn that lecherous sodomite.....of a small doctor........but this ur post is totally irrelevant
Too bad!
You are ready to criticize another but any criticism on your own is irrelevant?

I was having a chat with some Igbos in PH about the Biafra wat and I was surprised that all of them blamed Chief Awolowo. I asked them, what was the role of Azikiwe, why not blame him for chanting one Nigeria when he was a leader in the East.
My shock was that they all exonerated him and preferred to blame a man whose aim was to protect his region and people.

One thing I have discovered is that you people hardly blame your leaders, except he is connected to Buhari and APC.

I think the problem of this country is championed by the three so-called big tribes. Too much of bitterness and bickering against each other is affecting us that are minorities.

4 Likes

Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by rusep: 5:36pm On May 03, 2020
grin
Re: Is It True Dim Emeka Ojukwu Contested Senate Election And Lost? by Yebosola(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2020
KevinDein:

Hahahahaha

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Escaped Chibok Girl Graduates In America / CCTV Footage That Exposed The Military Invasion Of Barrister Ejiofor's House / Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.