Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) (4725 Views)

FG Pays ₦1trn Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD, Robert Dickerman / Gov. Peter Mba Flags Off Construction New Enugu City & Dual Carriageways / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Pinnacle Oil Facility In Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2022
Peter Mba is the Enugu State PDP guber candidate. These are the people that built and are still building Lagos not Thiefnubuu

12 Likes

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Treasure17(m): 9:48am On Oct 19, 2022
Anything else aside oil and gas?
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by OnyeAshuaUru: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2022
I'm sure his salary as a finance commissioner under Chimaroke wasn't enough to pay for the Victoria Island apartment where he claimed he started his company. So, how did he raise the capital to start a company worth billions because his dull, uninspiring face is enough turnoff for any serious investor?
Peter Mbah is a thief

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Jennylove21(f): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by cherishmichael: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2022
Agbado come dey claim he built Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by 3ple9iner: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2022
Oga who's project is lekki free trade zone? The project was started by Tinubu so what are you saying.
https://medium.com/@IgnatiusUkwuoma/all-you-need-to-know-about-lekki-free-zone-and-why-you-should-invest-in-ibeju-lekki-lagos-nigeria-d04ce3b871e
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
I'm sure his salary as a finance commissioner under Chimaroke wasn't enough to pay for the Victoria Island apartment where he claimed he started his company. So, how did he raise the capital to start a company worth billions because his dull, uninspiring face is enough turnoff for any serious investor?
Peter Mbah is a thief
He is Chimaroke's partner in crime currently under EFCC investigation. Enugu state will vote Labour party and retired Ebeano looters

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2022
agbadocaptin:
He built Lagos because he has a tank farm in lekki free trade zone? These chest beating must stop
Of course, Thiefnubuu built nothing, he only secured land in his capacity as governor

7 Likes

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by XerXers: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2022
3ple9iner:
Oga who's project is lekki free trade zone? The project was started by Tinubu so what are you saying.
https://medium.com/@IgnatiusUkwuoma/all-you-need-to-know-about-lekki-free-zone-and-why-you-should-invest-in-ibeju-lekki-lagos-nigeria-d04ce3b871e
What exactly did he built inside the free trade zone?
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by KingKO22: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2022
Kudo to IPOB and ESN for chasing investors away from SadEast to Lagos and SW.

May Monday sit at home continue till eternity

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by lhordspy: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2022
Lol
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2022
The question is why build it in Lagos? Why not in Enugu OR! anywhere in the SE?

10 Likes

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by SmartPolician: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:

Peter Mbah is a thief

Onu ojoooo grin
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by paramakina202: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2022
agbadocaptin:
He built Lagos because he has a tank farm in lekki free trade zone? These chest beating must stop

So Igbos don't only have 2 by 2 shops at Alaba international they have tank farms too that is interesting.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by shegzbillionz(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2022
safesurfer:
The question is why build it in Lagos? Why not in Enugu OR! anywhere in the SE?
You’re an ignorant fool to think he only built in Lagos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by SmartPolician: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2022
XerXers:

He is Chimaroke's partner in crime currently under EFCC investigation. Enugu state will vote Labour party and retired Ebeano looters

PDP is strong in Enugu.

I think Frank Nweke Jr of APGA is a better alternative to PDP, but by default, PDP will win the guber race.

It's so annoying that Enugu has no opposition. The people just vote for any idiot the PDP presents.

8 Likes

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by ZUBY77(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2022
That's the money he stole with Ex guvernør Chimaroke .animals

4 Likes

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by okeysoninv: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2022
he is also in the list of petroleum subsidy scam. a well-known thief. pity Enugu my state

5 Likes

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Anyiamaka: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2022
agbadocaptin:

Show prove that you have a plot of land you bought in Lagos and I will give you N5m.
Poor urchins are always petty and full of bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by 3ple9iner: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
[sup][/sup]
XerXers:

What exactly did he built inside the free trade zone?
a
I own an estate Mr A bought/lease a land same with Mr B till Mr Z few years later Mr A claims to own the estate because he was among the first to buy/lease a land from my estate

1 Like

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by sukar886: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2022
XerXers:
Peter Mba is the Enugu State PDP guber candidate. These are the people that built and are still building Lagos not Thiefnubuu
Agbodo will still claim it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by MissLeslie(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Somebody create the enabling environment, why Lagos not Delta or River State that is close to his state. Everybody want Lagos,
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Cryofigbos: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2022
XerXers:

Everybody wants to come and invest in the foundation tinubu has laid down.....tinubu created the friendly enabling business environment lekki free trade zone.......anybody can come and invest, I don't know hw that means building lagos to ipigs grin grin grin grin if south east is not worth building bcoz of the unfriendly ppl of that region that's basically on u

The leaders in south east are embezzling the life of their ppl back home in south east inside poverty and stealing their resources to invest in lagos is not such a bad idea...at least not all of them r investing into hero beer grin

13 Likes

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Cryofigbos: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2022
Anyiamaka:

Show prove that you have a plot of land you bought in Lagos and I will give you N5m.
Poor urchins are always petty and full of bitterness.

Dis mumu that don't have 50k in bank account grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2022
shegzbillionz:

You’re an ignorant fool to think he only built in Lagos.
I don't engage uncouth people like you.
Go and look for your kind.

1 Like

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by Advocate500: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2022
agbadocaptin:
did they restrict you from owning a wheelbarrow in same free trade zon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by tinsel: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2022
OP, somebody had the vision to create Lekki Free trade zone for people like Mba to come in and invest. This is a nonsense thread.
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by shegzbillionz(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2022
safesurfer:

Go and look for your kind.
I won’t blame you, I blame nairaland for being an anonymous forum grin
This is where touts and nonentities get class grin
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by shegzbillionz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
[quote author=safesurfer post=117695048]
Keyboard warriors like you are less than night watchman or News paper vendor off media grin
U fit dey even leave for person BQ self,,, come here dey squirt on top person matter
Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by drlateef: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2022
XerXers:

Nonsense!!! Ingrates. If Tinubu had not reclaimed all the lands from the ocean, will there be any free trade zone? If Tinubu had not designated the place as free trade zone, would he have been able to go there to establish business? These are the ingrates we are talking about. Why can’t he go and built his oil business in Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Pinnacle Oil And Gas At Lekki Free Trade Zone Owned By Peter Mba (pictures) by nazicartel(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2022
XerXers:
why are you praising criminals ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disturbing Video Of Agberos Forcing People To Campaign For Tinubu / Bode George Rents N1m Chalet At Kirikiri Prisons / Military regimes and anti-corruption initiatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.