Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Who Created God? - An Invalid Question - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (29408 Views)

There's No Denomination With God-An encounter with JehovahWitness-DemonWitnesses / Who Created God? / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by Barywhyte(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2017
winner01:
A timeless/eternal Being has no beginning and no end.

Timelessness excuses a being from being created.

Something that has been existing since forever has no beginning

No beginning

No beginning

No beginning

No beginning

No beginning

If something has no beginning, it simply means it was not created.

That you ask who created God means you propose that God has a beginning. Eternity has no beginning. You can see the definition of eternal which I posted above.

It's difficult to grasp because we have never seen anything like this. Our thoughts are within the confines of time and space no matter how hard we try. It's always okay to try though.

Beautiful bro! God is timeless. Even the first man Adam had no concept of time until he was driven out of the garden of Eden

2 Likes

Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by walls01: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2017
NPComplete:
The first problem is assuming God has always existed. There's no proof for God always existing other than some verses in the bible. And we all know the bible has never been an impeccable source of information.
So that assumption is an argument from dogma.

Secondly if we are to believe that God has always existed, why is it hard to believe the universe has always existed in whatever form before it became the form we know of it now. Maybe this form we know of it is just our mental projection. And since our brains can't see beyond 3 spatial dimensions, it is plausible that our understanding of space time is skewed and limited. The universe may also be eternal for all we know.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with God Himself having a creator. I can live with it. And I imagine it is possible we also become creators ourselves after we leave this life. It might just be that that's the essence of life. Life birthing more life. Creators creating and getting created. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

man only chooses to be ignorant when he likes. from the early men till know man always know he was created until science one sided way about creation. from our forefathers man always know about another beings the spirit beings which science have formed ignorant of because they cannot scientifically prove it really on the logical way of thinking even they know has great limit

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by topelenege: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2017
Well I once asked my father this question.
Here was his his reply:

" If you bring out a Calculator and multiply 3 by 4
It give 12.

3000 by 4000
It give 12,000,000

Now multitply
30000000000000000 by 40000000000000000000000000000000000

What does the calculator say
- it showed 'E' meaning error.

So does it mean a good mathematician can't multiply

30000000000000000 by 40000000000000000000000000000000000 ?
Of course he can but for the calculator it has reached the limit the designer created it for.

Answer: Yes we were created in God's image but there is still a limited of what our brain can logically comprehend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by esoket1776: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2017
If a concept has no beginning, hence it has no end and therefore, was not created. Making the question of who created God invalid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by 989900: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2017
"We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library, whose walls are covered to the ceiling with books in many different languages. The child knows that someone must have written those books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the the languages in which they are written. The child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books, a mysterious order, which it does not comprehend but only dimly suspects."
--Albert Einstein

Throw in the fact that we can't even harness a very much larger percentage of our brain capabilities, not to mention the fact that we were not even there, nor were our forefathers, we have limited documented knowledge . . . our sense of logic is only logical in our limited perception of reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2017
Before we ask the question, who created God, we need to know: "Who is God"?

winner01
Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by boringnigerian: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2017
Can we really say God exists outside time though? Because while he may not have been measuring time, time still existed. It's like saying because a ship is floating on a body of water, the water doesn't have volume because the ship is not measuring it's volume. Everything has to exist within time - whether time in motion, time in stasis or time in infinity.
Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by LordIsaac(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2017
Oh...the minds of men. I marvel at the degree of the human mind's comprehension. Kudos OP. You have laid an age long question in my heart to rest; at least, on this side of eternity!

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2017
obinna58:
Everything that has beginning also has ending, Human created time as some kind of measurement, that kind of time you have in mind has no beginning or ending thereby real time does not exist

Time , Time, Time... Actually i will like you to know that man didn't create time... Time is the first thing and it is immaterial... Time is basically a sequence of event.. It is a stream flow of event n happenings.. Moving strictly in one direction ==> forward... What man did was only to create a mechanism for measuring time... so the tools: Clocks to measure time in seconds, minutes, hours, calendar(working on results obtained from clocks), Day n night as result of earth's rotation, different seasons etc......All of these are tools used my man to keep track of time....

N.B: suppose all of the tools listed above ^^^ don't exist.. Time still does exist....

All of the Events that certain persons claim occurred before the creation of world, maybe/maybe not all, but certainly if it does it is yet "in time"..Because its an event. Just that no one was there to record it.

Time didn't just start when the world started.. It has been around long before the formation of what caused the formation of what caused the formation of what caused the formation of whatever there is.. All of those events happened "in time"

So personally i think time is coming from a -∞ going to a +∞
Its a mystery because it certainly has no finite beginning and no finite end

I embrace the ATR.. But if you would ask me "i think TIME is dimmension of God.. It's an inseparable consequence of his being.....

I hope my explanation helps someone wink

2 Likes

Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by bkool7(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2017
NPComplete:
The first problem is assuming God has always existed. There's no proof for God always existing other than some verses in the bible. And we all know the bible has never been an impeccable source of information.
So that assumption is an argument from dogma.

Secondly if we are to believe that God has always existed, why is it hard to believe the universe has always existed in whatever form before it became the form we know of it now. Maybe this form we know of it is just our mental projection. And since our brains can't see beyond 3 spatial dimensions, it is plausible that our understanding of space time is skewed and limited. The universe may also be eternal for all we know.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with God Himself having a creator. I can live with it. And I imagine it is possible we also become creators ourselves after we leave this life. It might just be that that's the essence of life. Life birthing more life. Creators creating and getting created. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

If God has a creator ,then we would be stuck with thw annoying question of "who created first?" And it'll no end.

It is scientifically apparent that the universe is gradually gradually approaching its end .

https://www.infowars.com/the-universe-is-steadily-deteriorating-and-so-is-the-human-race-why-is-this-happening/

That shows it has a beginning, cos anything with an ending must have a beginning.

It is only a timeless and eternal being that can create something out of nothing because It has no beginning or ending

time.com/77676/why-science-does-not-disprove-god/
Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by kalu61(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2017
I love our arguments,the types that makes socrates sounds out of his mind.
God is indestructible and created time our brain comprehends.For they is time for everything under the sun.May be science needs to go beyond the sun to find the creator probably that created God.Science told us about the universe but yet to tell us if something exist beyond the 9 planets.
The truth is only fool says,there is no God.As heaven is far from earth so our wisdom,knowledge and logic.Thats makes us man not God

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by chemystery: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I have never heard an atheist ask "But who created God" that was not in response to the theist question of "Who created the universe? Everything that exists has to have a creator."
"But who created God" is merely used to point out the special pleading fallacy.

It is the theists who insist that everything needs a creator, but God is exempt.
Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by walls01: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2017
NPComplete:

Exactly the aim. At a point, we just have to stop and say we don't know. But Christians act as if they have the answer to all life's questions. And that is impossible. Some things are impossible for us to know.

many things is impossible for us, but man know he was created. how come man ever had the idea of God in the first place? have you ever thought of that?

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by chemystery: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2017
walls01:

I don't know apply to only logic. from ancient man to modern man men have severally given account of God and the spiritual beings this are known fact. it was only the invent of science that brought the ignorant and I don't know part of man. science want to bend everything based on man laws whereas there are other laws that are not man's. so where science stumble on this they understand not they either say it is a lie (atheist) or I don't know ( unbelievers )
absence of science was what made god relevant. Before, humans needed god to cure malaria, but now science have the solution, hence no need for god. The concept of god is gradually diminishing, and with time, it will die out!
Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by PStacks(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2017
winner01:
If something comes into being, it must have been prompted by something else. A book has an author. Music has a music artist. A party has a party-thrower! All things that begin, that have a start, have a cause to their beginning.

"If a creator God needs to have been made by a creator, that creator would also need a creator who needs a creator … like an infinite chain of toppling dominos, which is an impossibility." - Bertrand Russel (1872-1970)

Today’s atheists repeat the objection, including Richard Dawkins (The God Delusion) and Philip Adams, who said,

“The great argument for God was that there had to be a Creation, a beginning. … But my objection was simple. If God was the beginning who began God?”

So who created God? Many religious people, especially Christians including myself consider this question the ultimate blasphemy. In times of inquisition, 800 years ago in Europe, this question alone could easily have gotten one killed or at least sent to the torture chambers by the powers that be of the time – the Catholic Church.

Yet today, it seems to be a legitimate and a profound question. This question must be best answered to help grow the faith of genuine enquirers and tick the conscience of honest unbelievers.
Even if one doesn't believe in God or any kind of divine being, the question remains: Why does anything exist? Why not just nothingness?

These are the ultimate existential questions and it may concern every human on earth.

Everything we observe in nature has a beginning. Theists, more specifically Christians however often object by making the claim below:

"God is in a different category, God is different from all nature and humanity and everything that exists, in that he has always existed, independent from anything he created. God is not a dependent being, but self-sufficient, self-existent.
Psalms 90:2, 1 chronicles 29:11-12, John 4:24.

Christians admit that everything has a cause with just one exception, GOD. Christians submit this because this is exactly how the Bible describes God, and how God has revealed himself to be.

While I will not be using scriptures to make my point.
It is important to note that the Bible says, “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth” (Genesis 1:1). Here God created time itself. Only One who is outside of time, that is, timeless, or eternal, could do this.

Let's leave this for a while. Almost everyone agrees that the world has a beginning. Science seems to have proven that time and space had a beginning. This fact amongst others have made some change their opinion on reality.
https://www.nairaland.com/3314364/christian-family-atheism-jesus-christ

Three scientific evidences seems to prove that the universe has a beginning. They are briefly explained in the thread above.

1. The second law of thermodynamics
2. An expanding universe
3. The cosmic background radiation

So basically.
- The universe has not always existed (the universe has a beginning)
- Time and space began with the universe (Time and space began when the universe began)

Prior to the universe, there was nothing, NO TIME, no space, nothing at all.
This implication of this is that whatever brought the universe into existence is independent of the universe, independent of time (timeless or eternal) and independent of space.

This is a serious implication. It means that :
1. Either the universe came from nothing
2. or the universe came from something
3. or we don't know what brought forth the universe.

In reality. It is impossible for nothing to produce something. At least majority of people agree with this. And if it is impossible for nothing to give rise to something, then the existence of life should make no sense.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5909250_img8162_jpega449fdec5674e7900a8abc4d01b71616

To me, life is even less complex than the universe. This truth (that nothing cannot produce something) is uncomfortable for those who propose that there is no Creator (of the universe).

This has led major scientists like Stephen hawkings, Lawrence krauss and others to theorize that something can come from nothing.

1. The M-Theory (which requires nothing something called gravity)
2. The multiverse theory (to which there exists no observable evidence)
3. Quantum vacuums (which infact has the properties of nothing something as Dr. Alexander Vilenkin points out
in this video.)

And maybe any other theory I don't know of. One thing is sure however, to validate any of the above theories, one must modify the definition of nothing.

Let's see the real definition of nothing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5909217_img8861_jpeg68ae4eccdc827e5cef36e4d5950fa853

Having said that. I'll go straight to my point.
Whatever was in existence prior to the universe, exists outside of time and space.

Whatever exists outside of time is timeless or eternal. The words "Timeless and eternal" seems to have a connection.

Lets see the definition of Timeless
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5909218_img8863_jpeg46c538e89180c8b5c8c7a3069cc08ddb

and eternal
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5909219_img8864_jpeg085949e1f8b8b358aefce3722518bc50

The major connection I see between these two words may be clear for everyone else to see.

"No beginning and no end".

This phenomenon is alien to humans. Majority of people can't seem to imagine an object with no beginning and no end (an object that was not created or an object that has been existing since forever).
It is natural though, afterall even our great planet will come to its end.
My point is, it is difficult for anyone to imagine something without a beginning or end.

The Bible describes God as:
1. ETERNAL in the following verses: Isaiah 40:28, Romans 16:26, 1 Timothy 1:17, Psalm 90:2
2. and SELF EXISTING: Exodus 3:14

The word YAHWEH itself is believed to be a form of the verb hayah, which signifies “to be,” ultimately meaning “the eternal One” or “self-existing One.”

So I have been able to make 2 points so far.
1. Timeless or eternal means no beginning and no end (UNCREATED OR SELF EXISTING)
2. The Bible describes God as timeless and eternal.

When atheists ask the question, "Who created God?". This question can be analyzed critically.

If something was created, it simply means it has a beginning. This negates the proposition of Christians as regards YAHWEH. Therefore such a question might either be born out of ignorance or dishonesty.
One can't ask who created something has no beginning and no end. Since the question itself proposes that this something has a beginning, It is an invalid question.

An eternal being or object has no beginning, no end. It is uncreated and timeless. It is self existent.
This is the what we mean when we say God is eternal.

I do not write to offend anyone's beliefs, but you can read this with an unbiased mind, I'm positive that you will come to an honest conclusion and admit that the question "Who created God" is an invalid question.

God bless you.

too many things dont add up..

so God is outside of time and eternal and immortal and made us inside of time and mortal..

but the bible also said we were made in the image and likeness of God.. if God is eternal and we were made like God, why are we not eternal? Why do we live but for a short time while God is there b4 we were born, he is there while we live and there when we die and there after we die..
if the bible was serious and not being deceptive when it refered to us as being Gods.. for ye are gods.. why then are we not timeless or eternal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by TheObservatory: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2017
winner01:

We might not be able to say the same for the universe simply because of reasons I've put forth earlier.
1. The universe (something) began to exist
2. In our own capacity so far, we haven't been able to observe or demonstrate that nothing can bring forth something.
3. Something or Someone must have always existed that brought forth the universe that now exists
4. This Something or Someone is most likely independent of the features we have observed in the universe
5. Our thoughts (and opinions on time and space) no matter how wild exists within the confines of what we have observed in the universe
6. If our thoughts exists only within the confines of a created universe, then It might be safe to say that the idea of no time, no space is impossible for a human to entirely grasp since he is within the confines of time and space.
7. The Something or Someone who brought forth or created the universe exists independently of what we know or have ever seen. This Creator exists outside the logic of His creation.
8. Something exists and we know this for sure at least. Something can't come from nothing except we modify our idea of nothing. This is what we know. However you must admit that what we know is within the confines of this created universe.
9. If Something can't come from nothing then we must agree that Something or Someone powerful existed before this universe where we have found ourselves.
10. We can also agree that the origin and existence of this Powerful Something or Someone is beyond our knowledge, since our knowledge cannot run beyond the confines of creation
11. I propose however that this powerful Something or Someone did not leave this area open to us, the fact that we are debating this is enough proof. Hence the question on the origin of such Powerful Something or Someone is invalid.

This is the best theory on proofing the existence of God so far. We cannot honestly say there is no intelligent creator behind the scene. Its simply foolhardy to say a car with complex parts just existed without a designer or manufacturer.
Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2017
topelenege:
Here was his his reply:

It give 12.

3000 by 4000
It give 12,000,000

Now multitply

Of course he can but for the calculator it has reached the limit the designer created it for.

Answer: Yes we were created in God's image but there is still a limited of what our brain can logically comprehend.

Exactly, and there ll always be a limit as far as the human mind can go. Science on its own has not been able to answer so many questions neither has it been able to explore the vastness of the universe. Even time is our greatest limitation which we can never overcome. There is a hypothesis that we utilize just 12% our mental capacity. Should we think this just happened by chance like the big bang theory? I don't think so. If more than 80% of the human race believes and as some have witnessed the existence of the metaphysical then why can't there exist a supreme being. We are mere minute beings and are only allowed to mysteries and knowledge of which our feeble minds can accommodate....
Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by chemystery: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2017
topelenege:
Here was his his reply:

It give 12.

3000 by 4000
It give 12,000,000

Now multitply

If science had accepted the biblical chronological proof of the age of the earth of less than 10,000 years because further research is beyond their brain capacity, then we wouldn't have known that the earth is billions of years old. Science would have thought snakes eat dust too according to the bible. Open your mind bro!
Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by DEADALIVE: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2017
the two oldest form of sourcing information either redefined or by adjustment will always start its chapter with "in the beginning... God created the heavens (universe) and the earth..."
My opinion is until man can explicitly tell us what is beyond the SUN, then there is no argument or contest that there is no God.
At least if theist, atheist and science can vividly tell and describe what it looks like to be beyond the sun in absence of no proof or theory to back it up. then I maintain that God exist and He is real based on the two oldest source of information (religious book) I stated earlier.
Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by NPComplete: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2017
walls01:

many things is impossible for us, but man know he was created. how come man ever had the idea of God in the first place? have you ever thought of that?

Primitive men did. And I assume it didn't start as gods. Probably as ancestors then some other thing

Anyway, I am a deist so I believe in the existence of God. But what is God? Is He a separate entity aside the universe or multi verse? Or is the universe itself God? Are we all a part of God? A way for God to express Himself.
Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by walls01: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2017
chemystery:
absence of science was what made god relevant. Before, humans needed god to cure malaria, but now science have the solution, hence no need for god. The concept of god is gradually diminishing, and with time, it will die out!

good point still science has limit and people still talk about God even more.
science has limit and they don't acknowledge this about creation. that is why they hurriedly pass the evolution theory as law even though their is no truth about it. science only make sense when it comes to simple question but sound very foolish when it comes to deep questions. imaging saying animals mutate
Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2017
Who created God ? God cannot be created.What is God ? Indestructible Energy/ Power/ infinite possibilities/ the great illusionist/ creation itself is God, Creation and the creator are one and the sameThe OP is God, so are his words.His words are expressions and reflections of him. I am God, so are my words, they make or break me. Everything is God, God means "Power", we all have power.
Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by walls01: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2017
NPComplete:

Primitive men did. And I assume it didn't start as gods. Probably as ancestors then some other thing

Anyway, I am a deist so I believe in the existence of God. But what is God? Is He a separate entity aside the universe or multi verse? Or is the universe itself God? Are we all a part of God? A way for God to express Himself.

OK good. what is your definition of God according to your belief
Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by NPComplete: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2017
bkool7:

If God has a creator ,then we would be stuck with thw annoying question of "who created first?" And it'll no end.

It is scientifically apparent that the universe is gradually gradually approaching its end .

https://www.infowars.com/the-universe-is-steadily-deteriorating-and-so-is-the-human-race-why-is-this-happening/

That shows it has a beginning, cos anything with an ending must have a beginning.

It is only a timeless and eternal being that can create something out of nothing because It has no beginning or ending

time.com/77676/why-science-does-not-disprove-god/

It will have no end. So u want to assume without proof that God is eternal and endless and he didn't need creating. That is a lazy cop out.

So what if God needs to have been created? How does that disprove the fact that He created the world. I was created and I have created computer programs that work. Does my being created nullify the fact that I can create?

Yes the universe is approaching it's end based on what we can see. But our senses are limited. There's even a scientific theory that the universe may have had so many beginnings and end. So the universe may not be ending. The universe may just be resetting. The universe could be eternal. And the universe could be God.

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by adegeye38(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2017
He was never created cos there was no need for his creation.

He existed before begining (Time) began, and he will still exist after the end

he has no beginning and so he doesn't have an end

he is the ULTIMATE!!!

He is the one who was, who is, and still to come
Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by TheOtherRoom: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2017
obinna58:
Everything that has beginning also has ending, Human created time as some kind of measurement, that kind of time you have in mind has no beginning or ending thereby REAL TIME does not exist

Ihave always natured this theory about time. real time isnt infact real. this is why i still believe the future has already happen and infact it is possible to travel to the past. the universe seem real but its not. the universe was conjured by advance science (if i can explain it as science or magic)
Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by chemystery: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2017
walls01:

good point still science has limit and people still talk about God even more.
science has limit and they don't acknowledge this about creation. that is why they hurriedly pass the evolution theory as law even though their is no truth about it. science only make sense when it comes to simple question but sound very foolish when it comes to deep questions. imaging saying animals mutate
people talk about god less! A new study reveals the fastest growing religion is "no religion". Science has limit yet they have broken many limits! Why has god not able to cure HIV? Oh he is waiting for science as usual grin
You need to study evolution more (if ever you had). They is truth in large amount in it!
Science have able to reveal we share larger %age of our DNA with apes than a dog shares with fox!
Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by NPComplete: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2017
walls01:

man only chooses to be ignorant when he likes. from the early men till know man always know he was created until science one sided way about creation. from our forefathers man always know about another beings the spirit beings which science have formed ignorant of because they cannot scientifically prove it really on the logical way of thinking even they know has great limit

Yeah and from the early men too, man always knew the earth was flat. Man always knew the solar system was geocentric. Until science became one sided.

You have no point. Science has always improved our knowledge. And if some early believe the earth was flat, that shouldn't make us believe it too. You have brains, use it. Question whatever the early men believed. Because the early men were most idiots.
Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by NPComplete: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2017
walls01:

OK good. what is your definition of God according to your belief

God to me is whatever force that holds existence together. He doesn't have to be a white man with long beards sitting on a throne wanting to destroy imaginary enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by adegeye38(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2017
lordm:
Not all questions are meant to be answered,
yeah, but this question has a very simple answer

God was never created cos there was no need for his creation.

He existed before begining (Time) began, and he will still exist after the end

he has no beginning and so he cannot have an end

he is the ULTIMATE!!!

He is the one who was, who is, and still to come

1 Like

Re: Who Created God? - An Invalid Question by bkool7(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2017
NPComplete:

It will have no end. So u want to assume without proof that God is eternal and endless and he didn't need creating. That is a lazy cop out.

So what if God needs to have been created? How does that disprove the fact that He created the world. I was created and I have created computer programs that work. Does my being created nullify the fact that I can create?

Yes the universe is approaching it's end based on what we can see. But our senses are limited. There's even a scientific theory that the universe may have had so many beginnings and end. So the universe may not be ending. The universe may just be resetting. The universe could be eternal. And the universe could be God.

The Universe is God?

That would mean , God is detiorating/resetting?
Do you have any proof or even source for that?

Please!

My proof that God created the Universe is the Bible and links a posted .

Even science identifiies the existence of God .

huffingtonpost.com/entry/12-famous-scientists-on-the-possibility-of-god_us_56afa292e4b057d7d7c7a1e5

Human knowledge of the Universe varies and is limited .

That you dont know ,doesnt mean its not so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye At 78, Says He Always Told Leaders Truth / Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head / Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.