Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? (4154 Views)

Who Created God? / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by FatherOfJesus: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
The logic of theist is nothing can exist without a creator. Going by this logic, who then created God?

3 Likes

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Ajax99(m): 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
God Is Not a Creation; He's life itself!

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Signs of a bad record when it begins to repeat itself on a dead and buried issue...

FatherOfJesus:
Whatever, so who created God?

God is Existence Himself, so that's like asking who created existence.

I hope you finally learnt now so next time you do not waste this quality answer by repeating such dead and buried questions, because then no more answer for you.

3 Likes

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by FatherOfJesus: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
It's special pleading and cherrypicking for you to exclude God from that logic. Something must have created him or maybe you dont know
Ajax99:
God Is Not a Creation; He's life itself!

3 Likes

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bro that is why he remained God
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by FatherOfJesus: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Maybe because it hasn't been answered
jesusjnr2020:
Signs of a bad record when it begins to repeat itself on a dead and buried issue...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by FatherOfJesus: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
He has to be created if the universe must hav also been created.
Why do you think God doesnt have a creator and thr universe has?
supportnija:
Bro that is why he remained God
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Maybe because it hasn't been answered
You must be an absent minded student then, because it's been addressed over and over again.

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by FatherOfJesus: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Do you want to answer or just want to keep typing trash?
jesusjnr2020:
You must be an absent minded student then, because it's been addressed over and over again.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Do you want to answer or just want to keep typing trash?
You dignify trash little boy, because quality would be trashed by you.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by FatherOfJesus: 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
You dignify trash little boy, because quality would be trashed by you.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by budaatum: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
We humans created Gods. This fact is rather obvious from reading the God books we wrote and used to create Gods. In fact, I will call Gods the greatest of human creations since it shows we adopted the ability to reason and think and explain that which surrounds us.

4 Likes

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by egharevba72047: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
: God Is Not a Creation; He's life itself!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

God is Existence Himself, so that's like asking who created existence.

I hope you finally learnt now so next time you do not waste this quality answer by repeating such dead and buried questions, because then no more answer for you.
The universe is existence itself,so that's like asking who created existence. undecided

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
The logic of theist is nothing can exist without a creator. Going by this logic, who then created God?

grin grin grin grin
The end of logic, is the end of logic like Camry can never ever know anything beyond what Mr Toyoda has Revealed to it.

After that, it is the True End of Any True Logic.

And that is what it means to be a creation, just like your cutlass and phone Can Never Ever know Anything About You, so Also, YOU TOO CAN NEVER EVER KNOW ANYTHING BEYOND WHAT YOUR CREATOR HAS SHOWN YOU!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by budaatum: 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Thankfully however, somewhere is it written that, thou shall find if thou seek.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:12am On Dec 08, 2020
budaatum:
Thankfully however, somewhere is it written that, thou shall find if thou seek.

grin yes it is, but it is to seek those things which are needful and beneficial to you.

But surely I know that it is the desire of the Rebellious (and it is indeed beneficial for them to think so) to seek to discover the source of the All-Mighty in the Foolish Hope that they can uncover His Weakness, so that they could kill Him. grin grin

Oh what a great funny foolishness like your phone, car or even cutlass plotting to kill ya! grin grin

How laughable! grin grin man, una really know get sense oh!

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 08, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

The universe is existence itself,so that's like asking who created existence.
It doesn't really make sense to say SOMETHING is existence itself because existence is just the quality of possessing whatever characteristic.
It's impossible for NOTHING to exist because ANYTHING exists in infinite forms.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:35am On Dec 08, 2020
HellVictorinho:

It doesn't really make sense to say SOMETHING is existence itself because existence is just the quality of possessing whatever characteristic.
It's impossible for NOTHING to exist because ANYTHING exists in infinite forms.
I was using his logic against him
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by budaatum: 12:39am On Dec 08, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin yes it is, but it is to seek those things which are needful and beneficial to you.

But surely I know that it is the desire of the Rebellious (and it is indeed beneficial for them to think so) to seek to discover the source of the All-Mighty in the Foolish Hope that they can uncover His Weakness, so that they could kill Him. grin grin

Oh what a great funny foolishness like your phone, car or even cutlass plotting to kill ya! grin grin

How laughable! grin grin man, una really know get sense oh!
Knowledge is beneficial to me because it increases my understanding and makes me wiser and more able to competently resist evil and worship the Lord my God.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 12:44am On Dec 08, 2020
FatherOfJesus:

Lets see how intelligent you really are:
1. Can something come out of nothing?

2. Since everything is made up of matter and matter is any physical existence that has mass/energy and occupy space:
Is God a thing?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:59am On Dec 08, 2020
budaatum:

Knowledge is beneficial to me because it increases my understanding and makes me wiser and more able to competently resist evil and worship the Lord my God.

I agree, but all the evils we have to overcome are in this world and not outside it.

And the knowledge and understanding for us to use to quash them all have also been supplied and put into this world.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by kingxsamz(m): 1:02am On Dec 08, 2020
Human beings created the Christian god.

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by budaatum: 1:03am On Dec 08, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I agree, but all the evils we have to overcome are in this world and not outside it.

And the knowledge and understanding for us to use to quash them all have also been supplied and put into this world.
"The knowledge and understanding for us to use to quash them all" may "have also been supplied and put into this world", but it is not like manna that just falls on one's head from heaven, which is why the Lord God Almighty put a brain in our heads and our loving parents invest a lot to ensure we acquire an education so that our God given brain is filled with knowledge and understanding.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:04am On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

2. Since everything is made up of matter and matter is any physical existence that has mass/energy and occupy space:
Is God a thing?

You played this before and you saw how you fared. This reply is always tearable!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:09am On Dec 08, 2020
budaatum:

"The knowledge and understanding for us to use to quash them all" may "have also been supplied and put into this world", but it is not like manna that just falls on one's head from heaven, which is why the Lord God Almighty put a brain in our heads and our loving parents invest a lot to ensure we acquire an education so that our God given brain is filled with knowledge and understanding.

And that acquisition of the skill to read and comprehend has given us the power to Read the Book of The Lord, in which All is Given and Provided for!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

Is God a thing?

1. The only people who claim something came out of nothing are theists. Everything except God, who just exists........because he’s God

If God created the universe, are there other Gods with their own universes? How many could there be? Which one is the most powerful? Which one has the most complex universe? Is this universe’s God mentally retarded or is it a genius when compared to other Gods? Can Gods die? Before you dismiss my inquiries, keep it in mind that the first commandment of your God is “Shadeyinka shall have no other Gods before me”. This God is obviously concerned about competition. If he is that worried to make that his first commandment, these other Gods must be incredible!!

2. God could be a person, place, or thing. It exists in the noun........I crack myself up smiley

2 Likes

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 08, 2020
budaatum:

Do you believe that the creator of the universe accompanied a particular ethnic group as they trekked through a wilderness, and that he fed them with food that fell from heaven?
Is heaven synonymous with the sky or is it different?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by budaatum: 5:56am On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

Do you believe that the creator of the universe accompanied a particular ethnic group as they trekked through a wilderness, and that he fed them with food that fell from heaven?
Is heaven synonymous with the sky or is it different?
buda is not a believer. I have read a book about what you describe though.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

1. The only people who claim something came out of nothing are theists. Everything except God, who just exists........because he’s God

If God created the universe, are there other Gods with their own universes? How many could there be? Which one is the most powerful? Which one has the most complex universe? Is this universe’s God mentally retarded or is it a genius when compared to other Gods? Can Gods die? Before you dismiss my inquiries, keep it in mind that the first commandment of your God is “Shadeyinka shall have no other Gods before me”. This God is obviously concerned about competition. If he is that worried to make that his first commandment, these other Gods must be incredible!!

2. God could be a person, place, or thing. It exists in the noun........I crack myself up smiley

Waste of timer chatting with you.
Answer to Question 1:
It is impossible for something to come out of nothing
Answer to Question 2:
God is not made of matter, therefore He is NOT a thing.

Thanks for trying anyways!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 8:18am On Dec 08, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

You played this before and you saw how you fared. This reply is always tearable!
It actually portrays how obstinately impoverished in logical deduction you are!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by truespeak: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

It actually portrays how obstinately impoverished in logical deduction you are!

Come on! Do you consider it good and right to abuse the one who has warned you that the road on which you travel is filled with death traps?

It is your right to travel on that same road if you so desire BUT it is Never Right to deride he who has warned you of the Consequences of your road!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Eternal Torment Is True, Then Where Is This Plain Teaching In The Tenach / Sometimes, I Love Atheism Because Of Powerful Pictures........ / Meet The Handsome Sons Of 5 Popular Nigerian Pastors(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.