Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though (1435 Views)

Why Do Girls Always Ask This But Guys Don't? / My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe / Girls Often Say "My Girlfriend" But Guys Never Say "My Boyfriend" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by bongolistik(m): 3:41am On Sep 03, 2017
When it comes to love making, the way guys and girls of nowadays behave these days baffles me a lot, as if STD no longer exist.

Before you mention Jack, the guys have already skin dive without protection as the thought of contacting STD these days is becoming less paramount in the mind of youths at the sight of a honey pot.

If people no longer dread STDs, then pregnancy on the other hand is a child's play if so.

Some guys even go to the extent of telling you that they take drugs that give their system immunity before skin diving... but the extent of the so called immunity that the drug can produce if truly it does is what I haven't verified from a medical practitioner.

And even more baffling is that guys that constantly skin dive are those that constantly pick random girls or those that change girls like wrapper.

But for me, the single thought and fear of STD is like the way Euron Greyjoy did mention that there is nothing that terrifies him in this world as the white walker, and for that I always tell myself that no skin diving.

I can't even imagine myself contacting STD all in the name of sweetness of sex cos I see STD as one of the most embarrassing moments that could happen to a person.. Which mouth will one use to tell his people that he/she has STD?

In fact whenever a girl tells me to skin dive, there and then everything goes flaccid, because the John Thomas immediately start doubting the girl's freeness from STD and the thought of 'which one this girl wan share give me' immediately thickens in my head.

Well to all those who easily skin dive without all these thoughts running through your mind and brain, I dey comot cap for una sha cos I no just get mind reach una

2 Likes

Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by 40kobo77: 3:52am On Sep 03, 2017
Same thing here bros.
Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by diablos: 4:40am On Sep 03, 2017
Good to know. So leave the "skin diving" for the men of valour. Faint hearted folks of ur ilk want to enjoy the things of this world but fear and hellfire won't let u catch up. What a Pity tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by bongolistik(m): 4:55am On Sep 03, 2017
diablos:
Good to know. So leave the "skin diving" for the men of valour. Faint hearted folks of ur ilk want to enjoy the things of this world but fear and hellfire won't let u catch up. What a Pity tongue
I know you are a man of valour when it comes to pu**y matters and that is the more reason that I am reminding you that I am not dragging skin diving with men of valour

1 Like

Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by wwwtortoise(m): 5:25am On Sep 03, 2017
bongolistik:
I know you are a man of valour when it comes to pu**y matters and that is the more reason that I am reminding you that I am not dragging skin diving with men of valour

Don't engage little boys who claim to have grown into manhood in intrinsic sexual discussions. They are typically controlled by their d!ck.

1 Like

Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:09am On Sep 03, 2017
Skin diving or coat diving does not prevent Spiritually Transmitted Disease............ grin grin grin

Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by divinehand2003(m): 6:19am On Sep 03, 2017
For those men that ''SKIN DIVE" or women that allow their honey pots to be drilled without protection, listen to me, ''YOUR IGNORAMUS IS LEGENDARY''
Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by Nutase: 6:26am On Sep 03, 2017
Can people be this dumb shocked
Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by Dillusionist(m): 6:37am On Sep 03, 2017
the fact is that most guys fear pregnancy morethan STD...so telling them about STD will look like a child's play to them..
Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by 9japrof(m): 6:56am On Sep 03, 2017
Hehehehe brother me when u have s principle, follow it oooo, life is very unfair, you see most of this "skin divers" according to you, can be fortunate, they might skin dive randomly and might not get the dreaded diseases, buh yiu might not be as fortunate as them, one diving , boom you don carry HIV or any dreaded STD.

If possible, abstain else make sure you maintain every safety procedure available.

Every other information u hear of immunity using drugs before skin diving is false and should be disregarded
Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2017
if it's with a trusted committed partner why use a condom
Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by walepackage(m): 8:49am On Sep 03, 2017
@op,you are not far from the truth,i also wonder,when some men thinks picking random girls and sleeping with them without protection makes them "real men".Well,some men reason with their phalus and lack self control.
Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by Evablizin(f): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Skin diving or coat diving does not prevent Spiritually Transmitted Disease............ grin grin grin
gbam gbam seconded

2 Likes

Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2017
Stds stats are over blown. Anti boitics cure most stds except aids. Condom no dey sweet
Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by bongolistik(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2017
Sniper12:
Stds stats are over blown. Anti boitics cure most stds except aids. Condom no dey sweet
when I was serving in Akwa Ibom, I can't forget this beautiful gorgeous lady that just casually walked into the general hospital and people were drooling at her... but guess what she came to do?

She came to collect her anti-retroviral drugs because she was HIV positive.. Before we knew her mission in the hospital, I bet 99% of people drooling at her will gladly want to get her laid or skin dive if she was approached and she gave in.
Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2017
But sha some people dey take risk o, even if you want to do it without CD, have only one partner.

1 Like

Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by Biodun1929(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2017
It is girls that scare me now not guys. I have had experience with three girls this year alone who begged me to remove the condom during sex. They always say they dont enjoy sex with condom.
Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by walepackage(m): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2017
Biodun1929:
It is girls that scare me now not guys. I have had experience with three girls this year alone who begged me to remove the condom during sex. They always say they dont enjoy sex with condom.
guy,pls dont believ those antics...Thats how a friend of mine almost trap,back then.Your life is more sweet than enjoyment of few minutes
Re: The Phobia For STD Won't Even Allow Me, But Guys And Girls Of Nowadays Though by cuvox(m): 11:27am On Sep 03, 2017
Had many opportunities this year. immediately I stylishly ask a girl how she likes it and she replies skin-to-skin, I quickly hide my John Thomas. STDs are becoming untreatable nowadays.

But sha, most guys use N30 cheap gold circle and even double which is too thick maybe that's why the girls hate it. go find a thin contraceptive like love mate, am sure Durex might have a thin film contraceptive too.

It's too risky to try skin to skin. That's how u wee impregnate (or be accused of impregnating) someone's daughter. Don't tell me about withdrawal, these gehs nowadays no get joy, them go clamp you with legs, hand and even squeeze that side join like say them dey milk cow join just to make sure you cüm inside.... especially if she wan tie belle for your head....or she has a pregnancy wish.

at this stage, no condom, no sex. even if na Reverend Sister.
cause even trust is overrated.
Obi trust her, he wont use condom
ayo trust her, he wont use condom
Hassan trust her, Okon too, even James, john, Dave ET. they trust her so they won't use condom. at the end of the day, if one of them has STD, la share la free

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Our Parents Should Stop Stressing On / My Guy Talked To A Girl On My Behalf And She Said Yes / See 3 Ways You Can Drive Him Crazy With Your Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.