Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

"Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG (32047 Views)

Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians / Restructure Or We Resume Attacks - Militants Tell FG / Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by oneeast: 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hehehehe..

Another dumb useless comment. You are talk without facts nor evidence. See more below.

Now read this to learn more about the development of natural gas in Anambra.

http://www.sevenenergy.com/operations/upstream/anambra-basin

victorvezx:

U are the one that will learn today today. I will teach ur empty skull something today. Lol, who uses clean energy in Nigeria? U are now shifting goal post. Solar energy is the biggest thing right now and the future. They are talking solar power, u are talking natural gas. As of right now, Nigeria major earner is crude oil, which south east never had in commercial quantity. The so called natural gas in Anambra is just deposit, tell me which country Nigeria export it to? Lol I will teach that ur skull something today.

2 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by oneeast: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
victorvezx:

U

NLNG today is self sufficient and sustainable because natural gas exploration and production is the future while oil prices are dwindling.

Natural gas is the future because more people are now dumping other sources of energy for natural gas.

3 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by oneeast: 3:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Victor, more assignments for you tonight. The uses of natural gas.

NATURAL GAS is now and the future. The world is moving towards natural gas for clean energy source, raw materials for variety of products and Anambra has 30 Trillion Cubic Feet of it. Can you imagine the wealth? LOL

3 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by adeoba2008(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kanu will be re arrested and heaven will not fall. Mark my word.
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by victorvezx(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:

NLNG today is self sufficient and sustainable because natural gas exploration and production is the future while oil prices are dwindling.

Natural gas is the future because more people are now dumping other sources of energy for natural gas.
And they told u they got the majority of their gas in Anambra? lol. We know oil is majorly extracted from Niger delta, does NLNG extract majority of natural gas from Anambra?
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by victorvezx(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
Hehehehe..

Another dumb useless comment. You are talk without facts nor evidence. See more below.

Now read this to learn more about the development of natural gas in Anambra.

Tell me right now to my face, how much does Nigeria make from natural gas for u to label that region as one of Niger economic power house. Tell me how much now
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by frankihima(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
okerekeikpo:
good but can you give me ten reasons why Nigeria should not divide?
ask ojukwu and thousands of ur brothers that invest in the north.they are in position to answer that question my brother
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by oneeast: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Another company is already investing in Anambra natural gas.

Besides, don't digress from the point- you are arguing that SE has nothing important to bring to the table.

Natural gas is the world's most sought after natural resources right now.

victorvezx:

And they told u they got the majority of their gas in Anambra? lol. We know oil is majorly extracted from Niger delta, does NLNG extract majority of natural gas from Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by tunjijones(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Has it ever occurred to you that the Man of Peace himself could have prevailed over his kinsmen to sheath their sword?

....nothing happened Where were you when ND militants brought down the economy to its knees 7months into buhari's government until Buhari blinked first?

See bros, I am Igbo full blooded and I want peace. At this juncture, it's either Restructuring or Biafra. Yes it's a cumbersome task that will definitely upset the apple cart, but na like this we go dey deh? For how long?

Boss I so much agree with u with restructuring. But total break up won't come easy. It wld cone with war and women and vulnerable children wld be the most affected. Let's all put our energy and strength to restructuring of this country.
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by oneeast: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hehehehehe..

You wanna know how much they make from natural gas then head to NEITI in Abuja or use your google. You are lazy, educate yourself with Google.

victorvezx:

Tell me right now to my face, how much does Nigeria make from natural gas for u to label that region as one of Niger economic power house. Tell me how much now

2 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by victorvezx(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
Victor, more assignments for you tonight. The uses of natural gas.

NATURAL GAS is now and the future. The world is moving towards natural gas for clean energy source, raw materials for variety of products and Anambra has 30 Trillion Cubic Feet of it. Can you imagine the wealth? LOL
Lol, wealth, u think natural gas s something that is badly needed worldwide? Many country has it, even poor countries, it's not in huge demand like crude oil, that is why Nigeria don't focus on it
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by oneeast: 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
..and many countries do not have oil? Now list the countries that have gas. Also list the Nigerian states that have gas too.

See the uses of gas in US. It form the core of running their economy.

victorvezx:

Lol, wealth, u think natural gas s something that is badly needed worldwide? Many country has it, even poor countries, it's not in huge demand like crude oil, that is why Nigeria don't focus on it

2 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
tunjijones:

Boss I so much agree with u with restructuring. But total break up won't come easy. It wld cone with war and women and vulnerable children wld be the most affected. Let's all put our energy and strength to restructuring of this country.
You are 100% correct.
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by victorvezx(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:

Hehehehehe..

You wanna know how much they make from natural gas then head to NEITI in Abuja or use your google. You are lazy, educate yourself with Google.

Hahaha, how come even lay men know how much Nigeria gain from crude oil, while u urself don't know how much Nigeria make with natural gas. Maybe because it's non existent. It means u don't really know the contribution of the south east economically. All u have being doing is bluffing. U now use style to ask me to Check. Lol
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by oneeast: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
Because of the skewed system in Nigeria and also over concentration in oil. Do you know why FG is now talking about diversification- because oil is now failing them.

Natural gas is the main thing right now. See below. Hehehehe

victorvezx:

Hahaha, how come even lay men know how much Nigeria gain from crude oil, while u urself don't know how much Nigeria make with natural gas. Maybe because it's non existent. It means u don't really know the contribution of the south east economically. All u have being doing is bluffing. U now use style to ask me to Check. Lol

2 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by victorvezx(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
..and many countries do not have oil? Now list the countries that have gas. Also list the Nigerian states that have gas too.

See the uses of gas in US. It form the core of running their economy.

Hahahahaha, 102 countries have natural gas. Check the link

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_gas_proven_reserves

And Nigeria has 5.1 billion cubic feet of gas, u claim Anambra has 1 billion, it means other states, especially in Niger delta have huge reserves which I believe the Nigerian government is tapping the majority from

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by backtosender: 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
victorvezx:

I am sure south east is part of the parasitic regions
says by afonjas the real parasites

2 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by danieljr: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
FAKE Militant group solely Formed by the Independent Pigs Of Biafra(IPOB) for their Childish Propaganda! grin grin grin

President Jonathan Was Chased Of Aso Rock and nothing happened....So Who is Kanu....a Common Criminal?
lipsrsealed
NgeneUkwenu:
FAKE Militant group solely Formed by the Independent Pigs Of Biafra(IPOB) for their Childish Propaganda! grin grin grin

President Jonathan Was Chased Of Aso Rock and nothing happened....So Who is Kanu....a Common Criminal?
Was about to reply ur stupidity, but was shut of words when i found out u were bearing igbo name. Igbo's re the most divided ethnic group in nigeria.
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by victorvezx(m): 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
Because of the skewed system in Nigeria and also over concentration in oil. Do you know why FG is now talking about diversification- because oil is now failing them.

Hahaha, maybe in europe, but right now the Nigerian government don't give a damn about natural gas, they will die for crude oil
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by oneeast: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
victorvezx:

And Nigeria has 5.1 billion cubic feet of gas, u claim Anambra has 1 billion, it means other states, especially in Niger delta have huge reserves which I believe the Nigerian government is tapping the majority from

Hehehehe..

This is why I called you an illiterate.

Nigeria has significant natural gas reserves, estimated at 192 Trillion Cubic Feet, TCF, and currently, ranks ninth in the world. Despite this abundant reserve base, its utilization in the domestic sector is grossly inadequate and the country is yet to fully benefit from her natural gas endowment”, Ladan said. It was the considered opinion of the DPR boss that LPG is essential for the reduction of deforestation, air pollution, promotion of clean energy usage, as well as to facilitate healthy population growth.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/nigerias-natural-gas-reserves-high-dpr/

2 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by backtosender: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:

don't mind the parasites Russia natural gas is being supply all over eastern Europe........most countries depend on Russian gas on a daily basis for economic development and manufacturing.....this is why Russia is very rich and powerful.....if Putin decide to switch off gas supply to some countries in Europe there will be catastrophe

2 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by oneeast: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
You must be educated by force today..Hehehehe.

Nigeria has over 180 tcf of gas and Anambra accounts for 30 tcf while the rest of Nigeria shares the remainder.

Here's another source.

2 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by danieljr: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
grin, When will FG ever get sense? Evn FFK said it dat Nnamdi Kanu is a fearless lion and he is stronger than PMB.

2 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by oneeast: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
He is just an ordinary illiterate but I have decided to enlighten him today..Hehehehe

backtosender:
don't mind the parasites Russia natural gas is being supply all over eastern Europe........most countries depend on Russian gas on a daily basis for economic development and manufacturing.....this is why Russia is very rich and powerful.....if Putin decide to switch off gas supply to some countries in Europe there will be catastrophe

3 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by victorvezx(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:

Hehehehe..

Nigeria has significant natural gas reserves, estimated at 192 Trillion Cubic Feet, TCF, and currently, ranks ninth in the world. Despite this abundant reserve base, its utilization in the domestic sector is grossly inadequate and the country is yet to fully benefit from her natural gas endowment”, Ladan said. It was the considered opinion of the DPR boss that LPG is essential for the reduction of deforestation, air pollution, promotion of clean energy usage, as well as to facilitate healthy population growth.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/nigerias-natural-gas-reserves-high-dpr/
I thank God u have used ur mouth to judge urself. Natural gas is not Nigeria priority, so tell me how much the south contribute to Nigerian economy
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by femolii: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
snoopylinus:

fulani don't forget you were supplied fertilizers and all you need to do the farming from our oil proceeds...we feed your people with our oil money,all those things planted in the north can be planted in the east...mumu aboki na
South east get oil ? ode.
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by oneeast: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Now you have shifted the goal post..Hehehehe.

Gas is the life wire of any serious minded economy. Nigeria is not left out..

See below what gas does to a country and that's what the SE contribute to Nigeria. LOL

victorvezx:

I thank God u have used ur mouth to judge urself. Natural gas is not Nigeria priority, so tell me how much the south contribute to Nigerian economy

2 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by victorvezx(m): 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
backtosender:
Hahaha, parasitic leech. Russia is rich because oil not natural gas. Russia has the second largest crude reserve. Russia supply natural gas to many countries because it has one of the largest, that is why the ones in Nigeria will be in very low demand, because countries like Iran has the largest gas reserve in the world and exports it and it's not what u will call a rich nation
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by oneeast: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Victor you wanna know the importance of natural gas. See below, without Nigeria suppling these countries gas, those countries will die economically.

Can you see the way Nigeria carefully laid pipelines to these countries. That will tell you how Nigeria makes from gas.

http://nnpcgroup.com/nnpcbusiness/businessinformation/investmentopportunities/nigeriagas.aspx

2 Likes

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by victorvezx(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:
Now you have shifted the goal post..Hehehehe.

Gas is the life wire of any serious minded economy. Nigeria is not left out..

See below what gas does to a country and that's what the SE contribute to Nigeria. LOL

Hahahahaha, my guy u are deluded. If that is what the south east contribute, then the south east should better compete with the north. Nigeria extracts most of its natural gas in the Niger delta, no single government natural gas plant is even in Anambra state sef, lol they are all in Niger delta and Lagos Hahahah

Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by victorvezx(m): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
oneeast:

Hehehehe..

Nigeria natural gas reserve is 5.1 trillion, not 192 trillion. Check it here illiterate

https://www.gecf.org/countries/nigeria
Re: "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG by oneeast: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hehehehehe..

What's your point then?

At least I have been able to bust your ignorance over what SE adds to the economy.

If the gas is the only thing the SE adds to the economy then it is far ahead of the SW that adds nothing at all..hehehehe

victorvezx:

Hahahahaha, my guy u are deluded. If that is what the south east contribute, then the south east should better compete with the north. Nigeria extracts most of its natural gas in the Niger delta, no single government natural gas plant is even in Anambra state sef, lol they are all in Niger delta and Lagos Hahahah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration / Killer Gas Cylinders Flood Nigeria / Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.