Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies (47271 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by Opelwonder(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
Opelwonder is back. Nairaland I am back! All hail me
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by fleshb(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
I am yet to see a young oyibo man marrying an old African/Nigeria woman; or is dis kind luv one sided? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
I smell greed and wickedness from the woman side
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by rainylad(f): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lazy and shameless afonja man...well i guess this is better than skull-mining..yeye people
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by KelvinC1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
I feel his PAIN..
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by chigoziem10(f): 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
I understand your point bro, you are just consoling yourself to feel better. You married your granny and to avoid critics up front, you are now telling us an old washed oyinbo is better than we Nigerian ladies.

1 Like

Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by Funkybabee(f): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
I can't blame you...... Is because of the curse that they placed on you

Epe lofa
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by rainylad(f): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
wickyyolo:

No lies, oyibo women are far better than Nigerian girls

.more like Old and wrinkled oyibo women are better than yoruba girls...
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
Girls marry grandpas every day so what's the big deal here? grin

However, he does not need to bash Nigerian ladies to justify his own choice. To each their own.
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
wickyyolo:

No lies, oyibo women are far better than Nigerian girls

How many do you know?

3 Likes

Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by eluquenson(m): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
The boy is only after US papers, he really needs permanent residence

1 Like

Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by ladykolly(f): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Is so clear u married ha 4 d money or somefin,you saying u neva conceive your parent or relatives ahhh!!! which part in d western part of nigeria would jst accept any elder grand ma as an in-law to a young popori guy lyk you,Bother U lie

1 Like

Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by RaeMystix: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Atleast the old lady will die a happy woman. So whoever says that one can't find happiness even at an old age, is a liar...Imagine the late night service grin
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by Pidginwhisper: 1:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
handsomebanana:
Shut da Fûck up u stupid giggolo Fûcktard wey dey find free money .

Bastardized ewu

Wu b d fool wey dey ask yeye questions who apologizes first ?

Dey're all bullshitterz

Bastardized sons of a thousand fadaz

Why e pain u like this?

Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by ddestiny20(m): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
about oh
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by elisen(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
shocked shocked Ever since I've opened my mouth in shock. shocked shocked
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by AngelicBeing: 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Green card and inheritance marriage, next tongue

1 Like

Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by sisisioge: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Well, love knows no colour, age or any boundary. He found his rare gem in her...biko so be it. And let us hear word grin
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by obstead200(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
smartty68:
All lies, nothing but lies.

Enjoy your shuga-mummy
we all know it is all lies.
By let us still pretend it is genuine love and praise him, cos this interview and the comments we made here will likely be cited as a reference in accessing his eligibility for green card.
Make we no fall his hand and force Oyibo to knack am "rejected"
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by sharpwriter(m): 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:
Eleriboo omo Ole, Kontinew u go soon old.
Hahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy...lol@ Eleribu..shey yu no know today na sunday wey yu dey curse abi? He offend you before ni? Lolzzz again cheesy cheesy
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by Adaomalight(f): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
lol.....akuko ocha!

1 Like

Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by gentleedu(m): 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
smartty68:
Enjoy your shuga-mummy
enjoy kwa? sugar mummy will enjoy him
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by mickeymimi: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
"better than Nigerian ladies"

abeg stop fooling yourself......and ...comparing her to Nigerian ladies ......there are some worst oyinbo ladies too. ...mumu embarassed ....

Even Nigerian suga mama will spoil *spend and look after you in every way... ......and you will live and look better than that..... so focus on your mission and leave Nigerian ladies out of it.

......every one knows...once he gets his papers ...he will leave the woman and ...bring his Nigerian wife .......baby mama ....partner ...and kids over ....that if he is married or have kids ......or have them in the US already with the hope of giving them papers.....or end up marrying a Nigerian lady ......so no need bash Nigerian ladies or African ladies cos u married oyinbo woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by olaglamour(f): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:
"I'm already a US Citizen before I met her" cheesy
Big lie!!!
He hasn't been to the US before. The only country he's been to is Dubai (once). He keeps lying on the social media cos the bloggers always publish his stories.

2 Likes

Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by olowobaba10: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
c
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by okpolo666(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
You dint tell us the truth and you know that. You claim to love her
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by apharm(m): 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
boys are hustling. No tym for love
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by dangotesmummy: 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
smartty68:

Enjoy your shuga-mummy
see as the picture resemble grand son and grandmas friend taking a picture grin
But this woman I'm seeing will be older than his own father grin lipsrsealed
So at night this little boy will be humping on mama'sgrin lipsrsealed

Disgusting. I don't Even want to imagine mamas nudity grin lipsrsealed

The imagination of him removing mamas pant for action is my my stomach revolt grin lipsrsealed
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
olaglamour:

Big lie!!!
He hasn't been to the US before. The only country he's been to is Dubai (once). He keeps lying on the social media cos the bloggers always publish his stories.

Of course he's lying.

Listen, no Yoruba man in Nigeria marries someone as old as his grandmother in Nigeria.

That woman cannot find a young black American that looks like that guy to marry her in America.

So everything he's saying is fabricated.

2 Likes

Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
sugar mama better hold ur skull. That nigga can mine it
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by dangotesmummy: 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Of course he's lying.

Listen, no Yoruba man in Nigeria marries someone as old as his grandmother in Nigeria.

That woman cannot find a young black American that looks like that guy to marry her in America.

So everything he's saying is fabricated.
obviously grin

I'm sure he's the woman's boy-boy

He will wash her pants, clean the house,wash the dishes and Cook. Then outside he will be forming head of the house grin

Head of the house ko,Head of the phenese ni grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) / I Just Need A Family / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.