Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies (47274 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England / Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by 7inches: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2017
Adebowale89:

about to be screaming marginalization again like person under spell?
@ the topic. my guy, shut the fvck up, you marry maami whitey to get pali green, why acting saint?
that woman is old enough to be your mother but na your life. I will rather flirt with a young white lady to get paper than get married to the outdated old granny

Wetin diz one dey talk? undecided
Upon all dey ranting u couldnt make sense.
U sure say na me u wan quote undecided

Stop taking early morning agbo u no gree
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by Adebowale89(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2017
7inches:

Wetin diz one dey talk? undecided
Upon all dey ranting u couldnt make sense.
U sure say na me u wan quote undecided

Stop taking early morning agbo u no gree

I recommend that to your fading sense of reasoning perhaps it will take your sense to its normal shape. una go dey shout Yoruba dis and that like person that's under spell
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by 7inches: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2017
Adebowale89:

I recommend that to your fading sense of reasoning perhaps it will take your sense to its normal shape. una go dey shout Yoruba dis and that like person that's under spell

Why do u yorubas hate jearing d truth.
Anytime u hear d truth u start crying.

Oboy stop taking agbo its dagerous for ur health.
U a re gradually going insane!
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by Adebowale89(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
7inches:

Why do u yorubas hate jearing d truth. Anytime u hear d truth u start crying.
Oboy stop taking agbo its dagerous for ur health. U a re gradually going insane!

you're already at the peak of insanity, all your neighbor can testify to that

ode 2017 model
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by 7inches: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Adebowale89:

you're already at the peak of insanity, all your neighbor can testify to that
ode 2017 model

Accept d difficult truth
Oponu
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by Ugosample(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:
"I'm already a US Citizen before I met her" cheesy

grin grin
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by Adebowale89(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
7inches:

Accept d difficult truth Oponu

i used to think stupidity has limit but u prove me wrong

what truth are u blabbing about. seems some nuts in your head is missing?
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by 7inches: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Adebowale89:

i used to think stupidity has limit but u prove me wrong
what truth are u blabbing about. seems some nuts in your head is missing?

Ur bain is filled with expired butter tongue
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by Adebowale89(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
7inches:

Ur bain is filled with expired butter tongue

I presume u want to use me to learn words ba? a competent fo.ol that's what you're

glaring at your id!otic response, one can easily deduce the level of your assimilation

just get lost, I'm tired of exchanging words wit imbe.cile
Re: Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies by 7inches: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Adebowale89:

I presume u want to use me to learn words ba? a competent fo.ol that's what you're
glaring at your id!otic response, one can easily deduce the level of your assimilation
just get lost, I'm tired of exchanging words wit imbe.cile

Mr im.becile stop ranting.
Swallow d painful truth..humongous oaf!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) / I Just Need A Family / 'I Want To Cheat On My Runaway Husband'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.