Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,861 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) (4232 Views)

Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by spinna: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2017
A cartoon featuring Nnamdi Kanu has been released on Youtube, Its called "shoe licker" . Should we call this one satire or parody? Let the NL literature geniuses come.

cc Seun,Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOf0dojckhI

1 Like

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by Josephjnr(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2017
Make people watch and explain. I dey wait.
Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by salykely(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2017
The life of Igbos

4 Likes

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by HisSexcellency(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2017

Another means to make money on YouTube

1 Like

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2017
Meanwhile, in other parts of the country

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by Adeevah(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2017
Who is nnamdi kanu?

A religious leader, a community leader, a politician, a fraudster or a terrorist?

6 Likes

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by Michael004: 10:58am On Sep 03, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by attackgat: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2017
Adeevah:
Who is nnamdi kanu?

A religious leader, a community leader, a politician, a fraudster or a terrorist?

None of the above, he is a freedom fighter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by Michael004: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2017
zenmaster:
Meanwhile, in other parts of the country
In that part of the country, they prostrate because it is in their culture and it serves as respect. They do not prostrate to lick shoe like

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by Israeljones(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2017
This is the height of evil grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by PentiumPro(f): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2017
Releasing that photo by ipob media teaam is the height of strategic blunder by ipob.

6 Likes

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2017
PentiumPro:
Releasing that photo by ipob media teaam is the height of strategic blunder by ipob.
Is there anything strategic about ipob in the first place?

6 Likes

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by PentiumPro(f): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Is there anything strategic about ipob in the first place?

None whatsoever grin

6 Likes

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 03, 2017
Michael004:
In that part of the country, the prostrate because it is in their culture and it serves as respect. They do not prostrate to lick shoe like
Its also called freedom of expression.

8 Likes

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by marooh: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
So you want me to travel to youtube just to watch cartoon at my age.

UTUDM u tink u r do me! angry

3 Likes

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by Michael004: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
zenmaster:

Its also called freedom of expression.
Okay, in igbo land, licking fellow human shoe is a freedom of expression Wonderfully wonderful.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by rainylad(f): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
But its better than drinking gutter and muddy water and licking the road for buhari...which was what abokkis did with supporting cast from afonjas..

2 Likes

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Michael004:
Okay, in igbo land, licking fellow human shoe is a freedom of expression Wonderfully wonderful.
The guy in the photo is free to do whatever he wants abeg

1 Like

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by meezynetwork(m): 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lol
Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by 7inches: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
But yorubas gutter water for buhari

1 Like

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by Michael004: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
rainylad:

But its better than drinking gutter and muddy water and licking the road for buhari...which was what abokkis did with supporting cast from afonjas..
Sorry, the video pain you sha. Tell your father and boyfriend to go lick his shoe na grin

4 Likes

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by Michael004: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
7inches:
But yorubas gutter water for buhari
Show us the picture and video where yorubas did it as a prove or shut up.

1 Like

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by 7inches: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Michael004:
Show us the picture and video where yorubas did it as a prove or shut up.

Dont be afraid the pic is comming.

1 Like

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by captleonerd(m): 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
PentiumPro:
they will soon be herebto call you afonja.

wait are you afonja like me?
Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by vedaxcool(m): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sad to see a fellow human being being reduced to a shoe licker

1 Like

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by vedaxcool(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shoe licker be like: Cownu ohh Cownu ohhh let me worship you cownu ohhh I worship you cownu ohh yoy are my all in all

Cownu be like: Looking foolishly

Shoe licker be. like: Cownu ohhh let me lick your shoe ohhh, begins licking the shoe hmmmhmhnmm.

Shoe licker be like: I will never brush my mouth again

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by Flatties: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by CrtlAltDel: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Michael004:
In that part of the country, they prostrate because it is in their culture and it serves as respect. They do not prostrate to lick shoe like
Hahaha… I love this…… those ipigs are just hypocrites.When did Biafrans start greeting an individual younger than their mamas and papas like this
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5747986_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

3 Likes

Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by colossus91(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Adeevah:
Who is nnamdi kanu?

All the above in tpain's voice!!
Re: See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker) by Donpresh95(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
k
Michael004:

Don't worry yourself about our problem.

but wait o, does it mean that gutter water is now a tradition?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2017 Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) And The "Poor" 5 Igbo States / 2019: A Nairalanders Analysis Of Voting Pattern For APC And PDP / Uche Secondus Is The Worst PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.